My day with L.Joe!

Is this a dream?

I finished my shift at work and started to head home. I had texted Rachel earlier and asked her to be home to let L.Joe in before I got home and got no reply until now saying she would. I was now really excited to spend some time with him. I don't really know why, maybe it was just because I really wanted to get to know him. Or it was that I have only ever dreamed of meeting and hanging out with L.Joe. Whatever the reason was I could not get home fast enough, so I ran home.

I got home and saw that Rachel was sitting on the couch watching TV with L.Joe. I greeted them and went to my room to change quick. I came out of my room and sat on the couch with them and smiled at L.Joe who was sitting right beside me. "Hey, what do you want to do? I'm kind of a boring person... I hope you don't mind." I looked down not wanting to look at him as I said it. I heard Rachel laughing "Come on Ashy! You and I both know that you are not boring! You are the most outgoing person I know! And just cause you have only been dreaming of meeting this guy right here for so long doesn't mean anything!" I looked to Rachel and glared at her. I couldn't believe she had just said that!

I could feel my face go pink. "Rachel!" I didn't know what to say to her. "Sorry Ashy but you know it's the truth." I looked at L.Joe and he smirked at me as if he were liking what he heard come out of Rachels mouth. I looked away and I could feel my face go a deep shade of red. "U-uhm I uh..... I think I'll go and watch a movie in my room, if you want you can join me L.Joe."

I got up off the couch and started to walk to my room. I heard L.Joe get up and start to walk towards my room. I left the door open enough that he could come in. I sat on the bed just as he walked in and closed the door. "So what was that about?" he asked smirking at me in a teasingly way. "N-nothing, it was nothing just forget it." I looked at my tv blushing. I could feel his gaze on me. I was trying to find a channel but all I could focus on was the feeling of him just gazing at me. I turned to see why he was looking at me and we made eye contact. I looked at the tv again as I blushed an ever darker shade of red, until I felt his finger under my chin turning my head to look at him again and he whispered to me "You look really beautiful when you blush, don't hide it" then he smiled at me, causing me to blush even more if that was even possible.

We looked at eachother for a while until a knock at my door brought us back to reality. "Yes?" I looked at the door as L.Joe kept his gaze on my face. "Sorry to interupt anything but uh where is my laundry?" I laughed at Rachel and she looked at me angry "Hey! It's not funny, I'm going to Kaiden's house soon!!!" I just laughed a little more then told her where her laundry was.

I looked at L.Joe and smiled and asked "You want to watch a movie? I have a lot!" he looked at me confused a little then smiled. "Sure, you want to choose or shall I?" I thought it over for a minute then decided he should choose.

He chose the movie and we sat on my bed and watched the movie.