Confusion.

Is this a dream?

I woke up laying on L.Joe's chest. Last thing I remembered was watching a movie and then I guess I fell asleep. I looked up to see if L.Joe was asleep aswell, but I was met with his beautiful eyes looking at me intently. I blushed wondering if he was watching me sleep, or if I was asleep for very long. I looked at the tv to see the credits just starting to scroll up the screen, I must not have been asleep that long, only for half the movie. I looked to L.Joe and was about to get up but L.Joe wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I was confused I didn't know what he was doing or thinking, but I think I kind of liked it.

I looked him in the eyes, and it felt like he was searching my eyes for something, I wasn't really sure. A lot of thoughts filled my head. Did he like me? Do I like him? Does he have any feelings for me at all? Does he see me as any more that just a fan? Why is he looking at me so intently? Why was I wishing that something more could happen right now? I didn't know what to do with myself.

I didn't want to break eye contact but I knew I had to soon. I had to try hard but I did it, I layed my head back on his chest and closed my eyes, wishing I knew what was going on in his head right now.

I felt L.Joe move a little and then I heard him sigh as if he was dissappointed. I didn't have to wonder why for long he started to speak "I'm so sorry Ashy, the guys want me back now, so I have to go. I'll call you tonight though. I want to see more of you." I looked up at him and he had a little smile on his face. I could see he was sad to be leaving, but he had to go. "Okay, I want to see more of you too." I smiled at him and I could see his face lit up with happiness a little at what I said. Oh this boy, why do you have to be so cute? I think I may be falling for you. I walked him to the door and saw him off. 

A second after L.Joe left I felt my phone go off telling me I had a new text. I looked at the ID and it said L.Joe <3. I giggled at the name he had changed it to. The text he had sent me read L.Joe<3 I miss you already. I didn't know what to think. Maybe he does have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him? Why do I miss him too? I looked at my screen thinking of what I should say. I didn't know if I should tell him that I miss him too or not? I took a few minutes to decide but after a little thought I had decided to text him back telling him I missed him too.

 

L.Joe's POV

I texted Ashy telling her I miss her already. I really did. I don't know why but I can't get her face out of my head. She is so beautiful. I don't know what's happening to me. Do I have feelings for her? If I did I really wouldn't mind. I waited for her reply, but she was taking a pretty long time. Did she not miss me? Did she not like me? Did she not have feelings for me? I was broken from my thoughts by my phone vibrating in my hands, it was a text from her, from Ashy. I looked at what I set as her ID. Ashy <3 <3: I miss you too I could feel myself smiling. I couldn't help myself. I think I am starting to have feelings for this beautiful girl.

Ashy's POV

I was sitting on my couch texting L.Joe and watching tv. Mine and his conversation went on for hours of us just talking and asking eachtoher questions, trying to get to know eachother better. I looked at the clock and it was 8:15 PM. Time for me to take a shower, then go to bed, I'm tired. I got up and walked to my room to grab some pj's and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I got dressed, brushed my hair and brushed my teeth then checked my phone, Two New Messages was what the screen told me. I looked at the first one

Raii Raii stud Muffin: Hey Ashy, sorry to leave you alone at home AGAIN but Kaiden doesn't want me to leave, he want's to cuddle xD hope you're okay with it. Love you chicky!

I giggled at her message I quickly replied

Ashy cutie penguin: No no Raii Raii it's okay, you know I'm fine when I'm alone! Don't worry about me, if anything I'll call Jasper or someone to come over to hang out! See you tomorrow, Love you hunnie bun!

I then checked the other message

L.Joe<3: Hey what you doing right now? I'm bored and want to see you :/ I miss you. 

I smiled to myself reading the message from L.Joe. I then replied to him.

Ashy<3<3: I'm just sitting on my bed watching tv. Rachel left me home alone so I'm bored. I think I'll probably end up going to bed soon. I don't know yet I have work in the morning.

I layed my phone down and waited for him to reply. It only took about a few minutes.

L.Joe<3: Well if you don't want to be alone I could come over if you like? Really? Where do you work?

Ashy<3<3: I work at a cafe down town, and really? You would come here at this time just to come keep me company?

L.Joe<3: Of course, we are friends arnt we?

Ashy<3<3: Yeah we are. But you don't have to, I'm just going to go to bed, good night!

L.Joe<3: Oh well.... Okay, sleep well!

I layed my phone on my night stand. Why did it hurt so much when he said that we were friends? Oh no Ashy! Are you falling for him? I layed in bed thinking this over, I didn't realize I had even fallen asleep.