Surprise!

Is this a dream?

I was awoken by my phone vibrating and screaming some of the words to Crazy. I blinked a few times to get the gunk out of my eyes and slowly shuffled my way to my dresser where my phone is. I had a text from my friend Jordyn. Jordyn the Crazy!: Hey so uh sorry about your door but uhm this is important..... I looked at my phone confused and then I heard a loud bang from my front door. Jordyn's here! I smiled and ran out to give my crazy best friend a huge hug. I looked at her for a second waiting for it. A second later she was running all around my apartment screaming stuff about Teen Top and SHINee and BigBang and all her favorite Korean bands.

"So uhm Jordyn, you know, I would have told you something..... But I know you will just freak ou-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the ID and L.Joe had sent me a message, then a second message came to my phone, but from a number I didnt know. I looked at L.Joe's message first and smiled as I read it. L.Joe<3: Hey I want to see you today, can I come over? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?? I giggled and could just imagine him using puppy dog eyes as if he were a little kid. Ashy<3<3: Sure if you don't mind coming over and then having a crazy fan girl go crazy over your presence, oh and could you bring Chunji? He is her favorite! XD I looked to Jordyn and saw her looking up some Teen Top music videos on youtube on my xbox. I then checked the other message. Unknown: Hey beautiful, it's Niel, I hope you don't mind I stole your number from L.Joe's phone :) I was a little shocked. I did a quick reply of a 'I don't mind' and added his number in, the next second I got a reply from L.Joe. 

L.Joe<3: I don't mind and sure I'll bring him, he likes to meet people who say he's their favorite. xD I giggled and told him to come on over then. I went and sat next to Jordyn and nudged her. "What would you do if I told you I know L.Joe and he is bringing Chunji over right now?" She looked at me and glared, I giggled she didn't believe me. Well she shall see. 

It was a half hour of me and Jordyn listening and dancing and singing to our favorite Korean songs later that my doorbell rang. It's them! I ran to the door, a little excired to let them in. I opened the door and smiled to L.Joe as she looked down and pointed to the now foot shaped dent in my door from when Jordyn kicked it in. "Don't mind that, my friend Jordyn is a little crazy" I giggled at what they had in store once they entered my apartment.

I stepped aside to let them in and greeted Chunji with a polite hello, and he did the same. I led them to the living rom where Jordyn was now blasting No more perfume on you, and watching the Dance version keeping her eyes on Chunji. I stopped behind the couch and watched. I couldn't help but watch L.Joe on the screen even though he was right beside me.

They started talking in Korean then I felt L.Joe put his hand on my back and I saw him smirk from the corner of my eye. Then he boldly broke me and Jordyn from our trance the dance put us in as he said "You know if you really like that dance so much me and Chunji can do it for you right here right now" and he laughed. We'll see who is laughing in a minute! I looked at Jordyn and she was looking from L.Joe to Chunji in shock, then she had the biggest freak out I have ever seen her have in a long time.

The boys both looked at me with their eyes wide open. I laughed at their expressions and went to Jordyn to calm her down. She had taken an hour to calm down and when she did the boys came to sit on the couch's with us. Jordyn wanted to sit by Chunji so she sat on the love seat Rachel brought when we moved in and I was left alone on the one I brought. That is until L.Joe sat down beside me. He sat so close I could feel his leg touching mine causing me to blush so I looked to the floor.

"Ashy how many times do I have to tell you to not hide when you blush? You look beautiful when you blush" I felt butterflies explode in my stomach. I looked at him and he looked me in the eyes. He had an emotion I couldn't quite read in his eyes, was it love? No that can't be it, we are just friends. right? I was going to ask but I was cut off by my doorbell ringing.