I don't know

Is this a dream?

I woke up to my phone alarm, which was a song my a rock band that I used to listen to in high school. I had to work today. I lazily got out of bed and went to shower and get ready to leave. As I was in the shower I started to think about Cameron, I thought about the past and all the good times we shared. As I was remenising, I looked down at my arm, where a fant scar of a C could be seen.

Flashback

I was laying in bed, crying. Cameron had broken up with me a month ago. I still couldn't let him go. He was the first person I have ever loved. I hadn't been eating and I was starting to cut myself. I whipped my tears and walked to the batheroom and got my razor out from behind the mirror. I sat on the toilet and proceeded in carving a C into my arm and I cried harder.

End of Flashback

I silently cried to myself as I turned the shower off and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and whipped my tears away. I reached behind my mirror and pulled out the razor. I examined it carfully. It was more dull than when I last looked at it. I carfully put it in my cabinet as a reminder of what I have overcome. My phone then began to vibrate and played the ringtone I set for L.Joe.

L.Joe<3: Hey Ashy. How are you? What are you doing today? I miss you. I can't stop thinking about you!

I smiled to myself. I had forgotten about what I was thinking about. I was about to text him back when I got another message. This time from Cameron.

Cameron!: Ashy. I need you back! I miss you. I love you! Please talk to me. I want to explain myself!

I looked at the text, I didn't want to talk to him be he atleast deserves to explain himself. I quickly texted him to come to my work while I was on break and I proceeded out the door, forgetting to text L.Joe back.

I was now on my hour long break and a second after I sat down Cameron showed up. I carfully examined his face. I saw regret and sorrow in his expression. But his eyes had love and a hint of drepression in them. Maybe he really met it when he said he loves me. "Okay explain yourself." I looked at him a little cold, but my expression softened when I saw he looked like he was going to cry. "Ashy, I was so far away from you for so long. I couldn't talk to you for a month because eveytime I did, I got really depressed. I loved you more than anything. then my friend, she was comforting me and.. Well.. Something happened and I didn't have the heart to tell you. So I said all those horrible untrue things to you. I wanted to try and explain it to you after but you wouldn't return my calls or texts or messages."

I looked at him, searching for any sign of him lying. I sighed. "Cameron, I'm not going to lie, you really hurt me. I cried for months after you broke up with me. I even started to cut myself, I was so depressed. I missed you so much. But now, I'm afraid you're to late." I looked down, I didn't want to see him sad expression. It was about ten minutes before I looked up again. He was looking right into my eyes. "I know you still love me Ashy! I will do whatever it takes to prove that I'm the one you belong with!" 

I couldn't look at him. I looked to the floor and muttered "I have to get back to work, you should leave." I know somewhere in my heart I still loved him. I just wanted to hug him and cry into his chest and just let him take all my pain away. As I thought about that L.Joe's face was in my head in that moment. I missed him so much.

I was walking home at a slow pace when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around so fast I had become dizzy. I looked at the persons face. I looked up to see Niel. "Hey beautiful." He smiled at me and I looked at him. Seeing Niel made me miss L.Joe more. "H-hi Neil. Sorry but I have to get home." I then ran away from him. To much had happened today I just didn't know how to feel.

I was lying in bed and I didn't realize I was crying. I then felt myself black out.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

I'm sorry this chapter is a little depressing... Don't hate me to much :/ Please subscribe to me? I would really appreciate it :)