Please don't tell?

Is this a dream?

It's been a month, I haven't talked to anyone much, I tried to avoid being around people in fear they will notice I started to cut myself again. Jordyn was on the phone with Chunji, I could hear her tell him she was really worried, and told him she think's that I'm depressed and was telling him what was going on. I knew Chunji would tell L.Joe, they are really close after all. I didn't want L.Joe to worry. 

I walked out of my room, in a long sleeve shirt and told Jordyn I was going to hang out with Rachel Changjo and Niel. She looked at me and watched me get my shoes on. I forced the best smile I could and I guess it worked. She smiled back and told me to have fun. As I walked out of the apartment I called Niel, I had to actually hang out with them, I just knew Jordyn would check up on me, and I had a feeling Chunji would too.

I let Niel know I was coming to hang out and he said he would meet me half way and then we could go to a park. I agreed, I mean at least its something. I felt my arm throbing, I would have to make sure I was careful. If Niel found out or anyone found out I don't know what I would do.

I met up with Niel and we walked to a park in silence. I saw some swings and smiled a little and raced him to the swings. "So Ashy, the rest of Teen Top will be back in a week, you excited to see L.Joe?" Niel and I were now pretty close. I felt I could tell him anything, except one thing. I looked at him. I knew he had liked me when we first met. But still I fell in love with L.Joe. "Yeah, I miss him so much." I smiled to myself, the only thing I would genuinly smile about now is L.Joe. 

After a while of talking me and Niel started to play around. He had grabbed my arm and I flinched and squeeked in pain. Niel looked at me worried and before I knew it he had rolled up my sleeve. I looked at him and widened my eyes and pulled my arm out of his grasp as fast as I could and rolled my sleeve down again.

He looked at me with hurt and worry in his eyes. Before he could say anything I decided to speak first "Don't worry about it Niel it's nothing!" He looked at me, I could tell he was getting angry. "Nothing? Ashy you have cuts on your arm! How is that nothing?! Did you make them yourself? What am I saying of course you did after all you were hiding it!" He was yelling at me, I couldn't hold it in, I started to cry. "Yes! Yes I started to cut myself! Please Niel, don't tell anyone? Please!" He looked at me for a moment and then grabbed my face with his hands and whipped my tears away with his thumbs. "I promise I wont tell, just please stop? Please? Before something really bad happens to you?" I could tell he was really worried about me, I nodded my head.

When I had finally calmed down Niel walked me home and I went back to my room to cry a little more.

L.Joe's POV

Chunji had told me that him and Jordyn were really worried about Ashy. He said this is the first time in about a month she has gone out or even really talked to anyone. I was worried to. She hasn't talked to me in about a month, I missed her more than anything. I sent her a text to see if she was okay and to let her know I miss her. I sent the text and I got a call from Niel. I answered and he sounded anxious. "Whoa Niel what's wrong?" He took a deep breath and then replied. "Ashy, she's been cutting herself." I froze. This is not true, she wouldn't do that! She couldn't have done that! "You're lieing!" With that I hung up.

Ashy's POV

I didn't want to lie to L.Joe so I just told him I was really tired and was going to go to bed and that I missed him too, I also wanted to let him know I loved him so much. After I sent the text I cried myself to sleep. I had dreamed of him.

Dream

I was in a park with L.Joe, we were in eachothers embrace, he then told me he wanted to check something. He grabbed my arm, I flinched a little at the contact. It still hurt. He then rolled up my sleeve to reveal my cuts, there were cuts all up my arm. He then looked at me in disgust. He let go of my arm and backed away from me. He only said one thing to me before he left me. "You're worthless!" His voice saying that kept replaying in my head, I cried on the ground as it started to snow.

I was freezing, but now I didn't care if I died or not. The one I love think's I'm worthless. I then felt an arm on my shoulder. It was Cameron. What was he doing here? "Ashy, I never loved you I'm not even sorry for lieing to you agian." He then bent down and grabbed my arm and cut into it, really deap, I was then left alone in the snow, my face tear stained, and my arm bleeding.

End of Dream

I woke up crying, I then heard my phone ringing. I got up to get my phone, both of Cameron and L.Joe's voices still in my head repeating what they said. I answered my phone to only hear a crying Kaiden. I was getting worried "Kaiden what's wrong?" He was never one to cry unless it was something serious. "Rachel... she cheated on me!"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

AH SO MUCH DRAMA! I like the picture of the snow covered park though, and I'm not one to like snow! I hope you are still enjoying the story and I am sorry if you are no longer liking it at all..... I will understand if you hate it. But please don't be a silent reader, I like when you leave your comments, they make my day! :) Enjoy a cute picture of L.Joe and Chunji after that really dramatic chapter!

Also some inspirational words of the movie Mean Girls!