Friendship, or more?

Is this a dream?

It has been two weeks since Jordyn has moved in and her and Chunji are now dating. They are the cutest couple ever. I walked out of my room and saw the two of them cuddling on the couch. I couldn't help but to feel jealous. I wanted something like that. I wanted to have someone to hold me. I walked to the kitchen and was making myself some noodles when my phone rang. L.Joe<3 calling! Me and him were really close friends now. I answered the phone "Hello L.Joe how are you?" I continued making my noodles while on the phone. 

"Oh you know me, I'm great. But uhm I want to see you. Spend some alone time with you. I want to talk to you... In person." I looked at my noodles blankly. What would he want to talk about that would have to be in person? "Okay, you can come over, Jordyn and Chunji have a date tonight anyway. And I don't want to be left all alone for like 5 hours haha." He agreed and we continued making jokes and talking on the phone.

After I got off the phone I had put my bowl in the sink cause I was now done and walked to my room to think. What would L.Joe need to talk to me about? He is going to be here in an hour.. I can't wait to see him. Curse him for making me fall in love with him. I can't tell him I love him. We are so close now and I don't want to hurt our friendship. and what if he rejects me? Niel has been texting me a lot since he got my number, he said he likes me, do I like him. I kind of do, I mean him and L.Joe always were my favorite from Teen Top. Maybe I should just date Niel, he already confessed his feelings, and I do kind of like him. But I can't, I love L.Joe. There could still be a little possibility that he likes me back. Right?

I slumped onto my bed trying to figure everything out. Jordyn had walked into my room and jumped on me. "Hey you weenie! Me and Chunji are leaving now. L.Joe is at the door aswell. You should really tell him Ashy!" I looked at her as if she really was going crazy. "He wouldn't like me back I just know it! Now go enjoy your's and Chunji's date. Hi Chunji I know you are there listening!" He peeked into my room and smiled like he was sorry then walked away. "Well. Chunji is taking me to meet the other members today and we are staying there, I told L.Joe so you guys have the house to yourselves tonight. Bye!" And then she walked out.

A few minutes later L.Joe appered at my bedroom door. "Hey, you can come in." I looked down not really wanting to look at him. I felt to sad that I couldn't tell him I loved him. Why was I such a scardy cat? I mentally slapped myself. L.Joe had come in and sat beside me on my bed. "Ashy I need to tell you something.. I don't know how you will react but I need to say it." I looked at him worried. What could he possibly need to say to me? "Ashy look, that day you bumped into me at the book store, I was stunned. You looked so beautiful. I needed to see more of you no matter what. When You said you knew who I was I was kind of scared. I thought you would be screaming and everything, but you didn't. It suprised me." He paused and looked at me.

"Look what I'm trying to say is... Well, we have gotten so close and Ashy I... I like you.... A lot. I understand if you don't feel the same, and I don't expect you to but I just couldn't hide it any longer." He looked away sad, as if he was scared I would turn him down and tell him I only see him as a friend. I looked at him for a long time then he looked at me. I leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked but a minute later he kissed back. we kissed for a few minutes until we broke apart for some air. "So does this mean you feel the same?" I nodded and looked into his eyes. He smiled and hugged me. 

We were now cuddling on my bed watching tv when a thought came to mind. "So are we uhm... together.. now?" I had to ask. I didn't want to look at him because I knew if he said yes I would smile like a fool, and if he said no, I knew I would look really sad. He took his time to answer but when he did it was not the answer I was looking for. "No, I want to ask you out in the most perfect way, and if we started to date it would be hard, with all my stuff I have to do for the band and we have to go back to Korea for a month and then we are coming back here."

I was sad. I just wanted to cry. Why did I have to feel like this? Why did I have to fall in love with someone I couldn't have? "Oh, okay. When do ou guys leave?" I was dreading his answer, I knew it would be soon. Niel had told me already. He was so sweet. I never really got to hang out with im cause I was always with L.Joe but I had promised him that I would. "We leave in two days." That almost broke my heart. I had the next two day's with the man I loved so much, and then I couldn't see him for a month. I will miss him so much.

I tried to think of something different. I thought about how he said he liked me. Maybe when he get's back we can be together? I hope so. Me and L.Joe were watching some cartoons on tv and I felt myself getting sleepy. I layed my head on his chest and felt my eyes close as I listened to his heart beat.

L.Joe's POV

I didn't want to leave Ashy. I had just told her I liked her and now I have to leave. I know I hurt her when I told her that we couldn't be together. We can't. Not yet. I want to wait until I get back from Korea. I want to do something really romantic for her. She deserves the best and I want to give her that. If only I could bring her with me. I know she has been wanting to go to Korea for a really long time now and I want her to go with me. I tried to ask my manager if I could but he told me no.

I could hear that Ashy was asleep. She was like an angel. I had my hands under my head to give my head support but then I wrapped my arms around Ashy's waist. I liked this. She gave me butterflies, just like the first day I met her. That day has been replaying in my mind for the last few days. That is the day everything changed for me. I met the most beautiful girl ever and she was so kind and funny and amazing. She was perfect. I wish I could spend every second of everyday with her. I think I love her.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Ahhhh so I have written 4 chapters today now..... I dont really know how to finish this story. I and actually starting to like this story. I want to finish it so I can start another one xD I wish I could meet Teen Top. I love them!!! I also love SHINee.... Maybe I'll write a story about them next? Hmmm. Any suggestions about this story? I will take any suggestions and think about them. Who knows maybe I will do what you suggest? There will be a new characters in the next few chapters... and things might just get really complicated? I dunno.

Ahhhh The picture I chose for this chapter makes me want to cry. He is just so UGH!

Please subscibe for more!