Memories.

Is this a dream?

Teen Top was now back in Korea for a month. I saw L.Joe just this morning before he left but I miss him so much already. Me and Jordyn were just hanging out at home watching some tv, I was waiting for L.Joe to text me telling me they had gotten there safely. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I decided to go take a walk. As I got off the couch Jordyn looked from the tv to me. "Where you going?" I turned to look at her. "For a walk. Maybe to the park. I don't know." I then walked to the door grabbing my sweater and pulling it on and putting my shoes on. I put my earphones into my phone and put on my Ausslandisch Musik!* playlist and went out the door.

I was walking at a slow pace and wasn't minding where I was going, until I bumped into someone. "Ouch! Oh I'm so so so so so sorry!" I got up. "No. no it's okay. Don't worry." I froze in place. That voice sounded oh to famillier. I slowly looked up at the man standing in front of me. I stood there looking up at him in shock, and a tear ran down my cheek. "Hello Ashy, I've missed you!"

I grabbed him and gave him the biggest hug I have ever given anyone in my life. "Oh Cameron I've missed you so much!" I started to cry. He pulled away and started to wipe my tears away. "I've missed you too. It's been 5 or 6 years." He then kisses my cheek as I thought about the past.

Flashback

Me and Cameron were hanging out and I looke at him sad. "Cameron.... My family is moving." I looked down, I knew he would have a sad expression, I didn't want to see him sad. "Ashy, baby, can you look at me?" When I didn't look at him he lifted my chin with his finger to make me look him in the eyes. "Baby, we will get through this. I love you, nothing can change how I feel, nothing in the world. Ever! You are the one for me, the only one for me." I started to tear up. "I love you to Cameron, I just don't want to leave you. It will be to hard." He wiped some of my tears away and kissed me with so much passion it was making my head spin.

We were still kissing when him mother had come into his room. "Cameron I have to go to- Oh well hello Ashy nice to see you." I looked at her and blushed "Hey, nice to see you too." She then looked at Cameron "Like I was saying I have to go to work. I'll be home late." She then left and me and Cameron were left alone again.

I had been gone for a month and I went to go visit Cameron because I missed him so much. I was staying with my friend and I wanted to suprise him. I went to his house and him mother opened the door. "Hello Ashy, How are you? I havent seen you in a while. How do you like the new house?" I smiled at her, she was so nice. "Hi, I'm good, I just miss Cameron so much I wanted to visit. The new house is big I love it. It's really nice too." She smiled at me and we talked for a little longer until Cameron came to the door. "Ashy you're here. I was just about to come out and call you!" He gave me a hug. I missed his hugs so much.

Me and Cameron were now walking to the park by his house holding hands. "I missed you so much baby. It's been hard not seeing you everyday." I smiled slightly but it wasn't happy or sad. "I missed you too." We then sat on a bench and he put his arms around me. "You look beautiful, as always." I smiled at him and kissed him. He was the one who pulled away after a little while. "I have something to tell you.. And I don't want you to be sad about it. You know I love you and I will always love you. You are the one and only person in this world for me." I looked at him worried, was he going to break up with me?

"I'm moving, and it's to the states. My mom got transfered. So we won't be able to see eachother. But I want to stay with you. I think we can make it work! I can't lose you." I looked him in the eyes, I loved this boy so much it hurt. I could not lose him, ever. I would die if I ever lost him. I nodded and we hugged.

He had moved and it was two months later and he had not talked to me for a month. I was wondering what was going on. He finally messaged me but it wasn't what I was hoping. He had said he found someone better and that he didn't love me anymore. We were no longer together. I cried, I had just lost my first love. He was my first everything. How could he do this to me.

End of flashback

Me and Cameron were talking on a bench at a park. My phone started to play my Be Ma Girl ringtone and I knew it was Rachel calling me. I answered the phone and she was crying. She asked me to come over so I did.

Once I got to Rachel and Kaidens house I saw them both on the couch. "What's wrong?!" I was really worried. Rachel looked at me smiling. "HE PROPOSED!" She then ran up and showed me the sparkling ring on her finger. "Oh my gosh that ring is so damn beautiful!" She smiled and hugged me. "I have one thing to ask you..... Will you be my maid of honor?" I looked at her with a suprised expression. "YES OF COURSE!" She then hugged me again.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

I just had to bring in something dramatic. I'm sorry. I was so into the story I started to cry. Ah I feel so soft now. But ohhhhhhh I wonder what is going to happen with Ashy and Cameron! nothing to big I know that much, but it will be dramatic! I hope you still like the story!!!! I'm like a writing machine right now, I am posting chapter after chapter, 5 chapters in one night so far. I feel accomplished!