Welcome back!

Is this a dream?

I was at Kaiden's house comforting him. He had explained everything to me. He has come home and was going to go get some rest, he though Rachel would be out hanging out with Changjo. As he entered their room he saw Changjo on top of Rachel with his shirt off, and she was only in her bra and pants. I tried to tell him it could have been just him seeing it wrong. He wouldn't listen. 

Rachel then walked in. "Ashy can I talk to him.. I think me and him need to talk alone.. L.Joe and Chunji are back by the way. Their both at your house." I nodded and gave Kaiden a hug. He then looked me in the eye and whispered in mmy ear. "Take care, and about your dream. I know he wont call you worthless, but you do need to stop."

Yes, I had told Kaiden about my dream and about my cutting. He was like a brother to me, he even knew about my cutting when I first started back in high school. He was always there for me and I was always there for him. 

I nodded and gave him one last hug and walked out the door to my house. I was excited to see L.Joe again. I missed him, a lot. I walked through the door I saw him sitting on the couch. My heart gave a leap of joy, I missed this boy so much. I walked up and sat on the couch beside him. He looked at me and I looked at him. We sat there gazing in eachothers eyes for some time until I broke the eye contact to wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. He hugged me back and I started to tear up.

"I missed you so much! I missed this, I'm so happy you're back!" I couldn't help myself, I was so happy to see him. "I missed you too, and I couldn't wait to be back too, now I can do this." He leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me with so much passion, of course I kissed back. My head was starting to spin. I didn't want this moment to end. But sadly it did. We broke apart and he layed his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. "Ashy, I love you." He then kissed me again, but this time it was a short peck. "I love you too." I whipped my tears away and just cuddled into him.

We sat on the couch cuddling for a while in silence until L.Joe broke it. "Ashy, I was wondering, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" I lifted my head off his chest and looked at him with wide eyes. "Of course!" I then hugged him again. We cuddled for a little longer until he got up, told me to be ready at 5 PM and left. 

5 PM? That only gives me an hour to get ready! I took a shower and proceeded to get ready for my date.

L.Joe's POV

I was walking to the dorm me and the rest of Teen Top were staying in. The whole walk there all I could think about was what Niel said. I didn't know if he was lying or telling the truth anymore. One thing was for sure. I'm going to find out!

Ashy's POV

I was wearing black skinny jeans a short sleeve shirt and a hoodie. I wasn't going to show my arms, but it would make people suspicious if I had a long sleeve shirt under a hoodie on a rather warm night. I only had to wait for 5 minutes and L.Joe was at the door. "Ready to go?" I nodded and smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and interwinded our fingers, I blushed at the action, I wasn't used to holding hands with him.

We were walking in silence and I was wondering where we were going. Just before I was going to open my mouth to ask we stopped in front of a fancy resturant. I gasped a little. This place was beautiful. L.Joe looked at me and smiled at me. "I thought you would like it here." He then laughed at my expression.

We were taken to our seat and ordered. While we were waiting for our order I looked at L.Joe. "You could have told me we were going to be coming to a fancy resturant! I'm dressed for like McDonalds or something!" He laughed at my expression and smiled "You look beautiful."

Our orders came and we talked about our month away from each other while we ate. I left out the part about me talking to Cameron, he seemed to have dissappeared anyway after I told him I didn't love him anymore and that I was in love with L.Joe. I also left out the part about me cutting and crying everyday and night and also about when Niel found out about your cutting. I also left out what happened with Rachel and Kaiden, it wasn't for me to talk about. 

We finished our meal and he paid the bill. We were now walking down the road hand in hand in silence. L.Joe broke the silence and asked with a concerned voice "Ashy, have you ever done something you regret? Like self harming yourself or something?" I stopped, shocked at what he said. Did Niel tell him? He couldn't have he promised me he wouldn't! I just looked at L.Joe and he had concern, worry, sadness, and hurt in his eyes. I couldn't lie to him. It was now or never.

He grabbed my arm and I yelped. He looked at me his eyebrows knitted together and a worried expression on his face. I looked away and just let him roll up my sleeve. I started to tear up, I didn't want to lose him. And I really didn't want him to think differently of me. I couldn't looke at him, I was to scared to see what expression he had on his face.

I was suprised when he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. "Why Ashy? Why?" That's all he could say. I couldn't stand it. I cried into his chest. I grabbed onto his shirt and cried harder into his shirt as I admitted to him everything that happened over the month of not seeing him. I told him all of what happened with Cameron, and about our past. I even told him about how I was stressed with Rachel cheating on Kaiden. I told him everything while we were standing in the street wrapped in each others arms in a tight hug.

L.Joe then brought me home and I asked him if he could stay with me that night. He agreed and we then went to bed.

L.Joe's POV

I can't belive that Niel wasn't lying. I feel so sorry for leaving Ashy like that. I felt like it was kind of my fault. I looked at her sleeping face on her pillow right beside me, her arms were wrapped around me. I want to help her. She needs to stop. From now on I am going to keep a close eye on her.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Oh shish another update! I feel bad that the last three chapters have been so dramatic! I hope none of you got to emotional! I'm sorry if you did! Here to make up for it have a picture of L.Joe! UGH I love his lips!!!! 

I must also add this, it makes me giggle all the time