Moving in.

Is this a dream?

He leaned in closer and closer, I felt my cheeks starting to burn up and turn a light shade of red. He stopped close enought until our noses were touching, I could feel his warm breath on my lips. It felt as if he was hesitating or trying to think if he should do something or not. He started to lean closer again and lightly pressed his lips to mine. I could feel an electric shock go through my body. I kissed back, and then a minute later he pulled away.

"We should probably sleep. It's almost 1 in the morning." It looked as if he were starting to blush. I nodded and layed my head on my pillow and tried to sleep. About an hour has passed and I was still not asleep. I could hear L.Joe's steady breathing so I knew he was asleep. Just then he moved and he was on his back. He looked so peaceful, and perfect.

At this point I knew I liked him. And I could feel that I was falling in love with him, at a rather fast pase and it scared me. I turned so my back was facing him. I started to silently cry to myself as I thought about my feelings. I didn't want to get hurt again. That is what scared me so much about falling for L.Joe so fast. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if I told him and he rejected me? But we kissed. Maybe it didn't mean anything to him. I had all these worries go through my head as I cried to myself.

L.Joe's POV

I was awoken by a little whimper. I looked at the clock and it was almost 2 in the morning. I heard someone sniffling. I turned my head to took at Ashy and noticed it was her. She was crying? I wanted to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and turned her to look at me. I was right it was her who was crying. I looked at her worried. Why would someone so beautiful and amazing cry? I looked her in the eyes and hugged her. "What's wrong?" I couldn't stand to see her cry. "N-n-n-nothing, I just had a bad dream" I pulled away to look in her eyes, I could see she was lying, but I didn't want to push her to tell me so I left it at that. I hugged her again and had my arms wrapped around her waist to comfort her.

A half hour later I heard her beathing steady and knew she was asleep. I then fell asleep, dreaming of her. Dreaming of Ashy.

Ashy's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight beating on my face. I sat up and noticed I had cried myself to sleep on L.Joe's bare chest. I blushed a little. I decided to get up and make everyone breakfast so I started making pancakes. One by one everyone woke up to the smell of my pancakes. Once everyone was eating I asked the boy's if they would help me and Jordyn with her moving in today, they had happily agreed. I looked at how Chunji's arm was positioned then how Jordyn's was positioned. "Are you two holding hands?" I asked giving them a look. Jordyn blushed and Chunji smiled at her.

I leaned over to L.Joe and whispered to him "Arn't they cute" I giggled. He looked at them then at me and smiled. We all finished breakfast and I went and got dressed then we headed to Jordyn's how so she could pack. I had gotten a text from Rachel as me and L.Joe were waiting in the car. Raii Rai Stud Muffin<3: Hey Ashy, I'm sorry I left you all alone, but you understand right? I love Kaiden and yeah.... I hope you don't hate me!! By the way you can keep the furniture I had brought, Kaiden told me not to worry about it. I think he wants me to settle in pretty fast. Sorry again. I love you wifey!

I giggled at how worrysome Rachel was about me hating her. L.Joe looked at me funny and asked "Who you texting?" I looked at him and smiled "My friend, the one who just moved out she is worrying about me hating her, and doesn't know why Kaiden want's her to settle in fast. She said I can keep her furniture." I then looked at my phone as L.Joe nodded. I texted her back Ashy cutie Penguin: It's okay I understand. Don't worry! I love you too, You better come visit or I will be very mad at you wifey!

Jordyn and Chunji then came back and we all headed back to my apartment to help her move in.