Please don't say that!

Is this a dream?

I was at Rachel's house talking to her about possible wedding plans when I got a call. It was from L.Joe. "Hey!" I was excited to hear from him. I missed him so much. "Hey Ashy! How have you been? I miss you!" I smiled, he misses me. "I miss you too, I can't wait until you come back." I could hear him slightly laugh. "I can't wait either. I think when I get back we should do something, just the two of us. Like a date?" I smiled, he want's to go on a date with me! "Sure, oh crap I have to go, helping Rachel with wedding stuff." I heard him sigh. I didn't want to get off the phone. I wouldn't be able to see him for a month, I want to take all the time I can to talk to him. "Okay, I'll text you later. I miss you!" He then hung up.

After me and Rachel were song putting in suggestions I left. I was walking and I got a text from Cameron. Cameron!: Hey Ashy. I know I hurt you in the past... But I need you to know I still love you! I stopped in my tracks. How can he say things like this!? He broke my hears so many years ago. I can't let him hurt me again. I then ignored it and started walking again.

I got home and layed in bed. I missed L.Joe so much. I thought of texting him. Ashy<3<3: Hey. I miss you more now, the phone call didn't help. I want to see you. It was about 10 minutes and he had not replied still, I figured he was busy so I went to go take a shower. When I finished my shower I went to the living room to watch tv with Jordyn. We talked about a lot of nonsence and laughed and talked about Teen Top.

I had finally gotten a text message back from L.Joe. L.Joe<3: He sorry I was busy in an interview. I miss you too. I wish I could be there. How are thing's there? Changjo is being sent back, the manager wants him to do some stuff to promote Teen Top on his own, I don't know why though. I wish I could go too. But Neil is the one who is going with him, to look after him. No fair! I giggled at his childishness. He was to cute, how could I not love him! Ashy<3<3: Haha you are such a child sometimes, don't worry it's cute. :) Can I tell you a secret? I think I should confess that I love him. After all he is so far away and I miss him so much. Maybe he feels the same way. L.Joe<3: Shush I am no child! Yeah sure, everything alright? I smiled, he was still being a child. Oh well I guess now is the moment to confess.

Ashy<3<3: Yes everything is fine, I just..... I though I should confess something.... I love....... Monkeys!

L.Joe<3: Monkeys? Why monkeys?

Ashy<3<3: I don't know, I was going to say something else but I couldn't think of anything else.

L.Joe<3: You sure you couldn't think of anything else?

Ashy<3<3: No that's a light I thought of what I was really going to say.....

L.Joe<3: And what would that be?

Ashy<3<3: Well... uh..... never mind it's nothing now, I'm to nervous to tell you now!

L.Joe<3: Come on please? Don't make me pout! I will even call you just to beg you to tell me, then I'll make you tell me on the phone!

Ashy<3<3: But I'm nervous!

L.Joe<3: There is nothing to be nervous about Ashy! It's me! You know you can trust me right?

Ashy<3<3: Yes but this is really personal...... I don't know how to say it.

L.Joe<3: Just say it fast, that's what I did when I confessed to you that I like you.

Ashy<3<3: Okay well.... here goes nothing.

L.Joe<3: Hurry the suspence is killing me!

Ashy<3<3: I love you....

I was scared. What if he thought differently of me? What if he stops liking me? What if he thinks of me as just another fan that loves him. I really do love him. I only thought about him, all day everyday. He was driving me crazy. And when he kisses me it feels so amazing, it sends electric shock thoughout my whole body, and I get an eruption of butterflies in my stomach I cant even think straight when he smiles at me. He was the man that I have fallen in love with, and now he knows.

L.Joe<3: I love you too Ashy :)

I couldn't believe it. He loves me too! But what if he misunderstood? What if he thought I ment as a friend? I had to see if he knew!

Ashy<3<3: L.Joe, I mean it, I really love you, you have caused me to fall in love with you. I can't get you out of my mind! You're driving me crazy! I can't handle it sometimes. I get dizzy from just hugging you, and when you kiss me I feel like there is an electric current running thtough my whole body!

L.Joe<3: Ashy, I know what you ment. I have fallen in love with you too! You are just so perfect you're like an angel that has fallen from hevean! And I mean it!

I couldn't contain my happiness. He then called me. "Ashy, I wanted to make sure you knew. I love you. And I wanted you to hear me say it myself. I do. I love you Ashy!" I giggled and blushed, I could not stop smiling! "I love you too! I was so scared to tell you. I thought you would reject me! You are just so perfect!" I heard him laugh. We continued talking and before I knew it I had fallen asleep on the phone.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

I am so happy with everyone's comments and my subscribers! Thank you, Thank you so so so much. I almost cry knowing people like the story! I thought it would be horribly bad. But thank you for enjoying it! This will be the last chapter I will write for tonight. I will write more tomorrow. And the next day I will try to write more! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I sorry if the story ends up being bad in any way :( I don't usually put any stories I write on the internet, and I don't even finish them! I will try hard to try and finish this one though!

I found this picture and thought of my friend Jordyn... so Jordyn...... Enjoy this picture of Chunji!