Uhm hi?

Is this a dream?

I was walking around looking for a book in the book store when I bumped into a person. "I'm so sorry!" I was very embarressed. "No, no it's fine don't worry, oh! Heres your phone you must have dropped it." He handed me my phone and as I took it I looked at him. He was cute, looked really familier though, then it hit me. "Oh my!" my eyes widened and he looked at me confused. "You're L.Joe of Teen Top! One of my most favorite Korean bands!" I didn't really want to be too loud so I whisper shouted it. He looked at me with shock, confusion, and a little bit of happiness on his face. I figured it was because I was a Canadian girl who knows who he is.

"Uh, what's your name?" he calmly looked at me waiting for my answer. "M-My N-Name, Uh It's A-Ashy." I was a little taken aback when he asked me that. We both stood there until my Be Ma Girl ringer went off. I wanna love you all day wanna love you all night you got me feelin so hot oh yeah oh yeah! I had just gotten a text from my roommate. I quickly texted her back and put my phone away. I was about to walk away when L.Joe grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Uh are you going to out concert tonight?" he let go of my arm and scrached the back of his neck. "I wanted to, with my friend, but we didn't have money for tickets." I looked down sad. L.Joe handed me something, I took it and looked at him really shocked. L.Joe had just handed me two backstage tickets!

"What is this for?" I couldn't belive it at all! "I want to see you again, and so you can bring your friend." He then turned away from me and left. I stood there shocked at first then came to my sences. I then turned and headed home after paying for my books. When I got home my roommate was laying on the couch watching something on TV. "Rachel you lazy get the hell up and get ready!" I yelled at her, the same way I always did when I got home. She looked at me so I showed her the tickets. "Oh. My. Gosh!" She then got up and got ready while I did the same. When we had finished getting ready we headed out to the venue.

Once we got there we went in and went to get some pretty awesome Teen Top merch. After we did that we went to look for our seats. We were seated in the front on the floor so once the concert started we got up and ran to the front. L.Joe saw me and waved so I waved back. The concert came to an end so we went backstage to go and see Teen Top. We got backstage and L.Joe noticed me instantly. He quickly got up and came to greet me. "Hey, Ashy! I was hoping you would come. I'm glad you did." He looked really happy to see me. "Yeah well I never got a chance to thank you for giving me the tickets." I looked down at the floor. He just kind of looked at me for a minute until Chunji walked up and started talking to L.Joe in Korean. I turned to Rachel and asked her if she was going to her boyfriend Kaiden's house tonight, then started our own little conversation.

I felt like I was being a bother so I decided to turn to leave, but then I thought that I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to L.Joe! I turned to face L.Joe but instead I became face to face with Niel.