Seven

I Am Sorry

Hara POV

I sigh and check again my company's account file. I feel so weird. How come our money lost too much. We are facing bankcruption. Only several people who can manage our account. It is me,our accountant and,Junhyung. It couldn't be he is the one who take the money. Neither my accountant. She is loyal. My phone ringing, I don't know whose number is this.

"Hello?"

"Hara darling~" Oh this voice.He  always there when I am in trouble.

"Jang...."

"Hyunseung" He finish my sentence.

"Ah. Hyunseung Oppa. How did you get my number?"

"Hehe. I stalk you baby." He said and I am blushing.

"Wanna meet up?" He ask.

"Where?"

"Erm... Cube Cafe?"

"Cube? The one near Dunkin Donuts and JYP Entertainment."

"Yup. You want me to pick you up?" He ask.

"No. We will meet there." I said and hung up. I keep his number in my phone.

 

Hyunseung POV

I see myself in the mirror. My pale lips. My scar on my head. I touch it. It's pain is gone. HyunA is gone. But,the scar still remains there. I walked out and saw three peoples look at me in amazement

"Wae?" I ask them

"You still look great Hyung. Although you look sick,but you still look good. I can never beat you Hyung." Dongwoo said. I chuckle

"You will beat me soon Jang Dongwoo. Never mind."

"Hyung. How come you be so pretty Hyung. I want to be like you."Gikwang said this time.

"Yah! Don't call me pretty. Or I will kill you." I threatened him.

"Yah! Stop it. Hyung. Let me send you to your 'date'." Dongwoon said.

"Never mind. I will drive by myself. I am okay. I wil send you first." I said.

"Never mind Hyung. We will take my car. Dongwoon can send you." Dongwoo nodded.

"No. All of you will take Dongwoo's car and I will go by myself okay.No argue." I said and we seperate.

I wait for Hara in Cube Cafe. I fish out my phone and look at Junhyung and my picture that we take three years ago. I never know that he could do this to me. I thought he will change. But,I am wrong. He never changed. He just love my body. I should hear what Woonie always say. 'Trust No One. Love No One' He is a liar. His family broke down my family. He and Hyuna's family.Luckily his father and Hyuna's father been arrested because murder case. Hyuna's mother die in heart attack when she heard his husband been arrested. We all become orphanage when we met. I hate his family at first.

First,his father kill my father because of love. He wants my mother to marry him. Then,he ask for Hyuna's father help and broke down our family's company. We left without any single sympathy from people.

Second,his mother kill my mother because she tought my mother seduce his lunatic husband. And she kill herself when Junhyung's father divorce with her. My older sister take care of me after that.

Third,she make my sister preg and make her kill herself. He done that because he consider my mother is the cause his mother's death. Sonce that day,I never promise to myself never forgive the man named Yong Junhyung and protect my sister,Geurim after that.

When we met in college,I start to do my research along with Woonie and Kiki. Without I realize I fall in love with him. I always said that he has changed. When he took my ity after 3 months we date,he start to be cold with me. I tell that to Woonie. And Hyuna always warn me about Junhyung. She said that Junhyung just love my body and not me. I felt angry! So much! AH! My tears flowing down again. I wipe it and keep my phone. Hate to see it's wallpaper.

"Oppa!" Hara yelled from back make me jumped out of the chair. I pat my chest.

"Aigoo! Kambjagi! Why did yo have to scare me like that? "I ask. She giggle like a fangirl.

"Sorry Oppa. I didn't mean it. Mianhe." She said and make puppy eyes. Urgh! Disgust!

"Never mind. Come sit here." I pull a chair in front of me and she make ways and sit.

"What do you want to eat? My treat okay." I said. She nodded. After our food that we order arrived,we eat in silence. Sometimes she sigh and frowning.

"Hey. What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just thinking."

"About what? You can tell me anything."

"My company. We are facing bankcruption Oppa. My only company." Her's voice cracking. Soon. Her tears start falling down. I go to her side and hug her. I said some soothing words to her. Some peoples envy us like we are a perfect couple. It coudln't be Junhyung who make this to Hara. He is in love with this girl right. No way the maknaes will proceed the plan without my agreement. This is strange. I will discuss with the maknaes later.

"The ugly tears has stop flowing?" I ask. She hit my chest and laugh.

"Oppa mean!" She said. I chuckle.

"It is true. You look ugly when you cry. Now smile." I said and hold her face. She blushing right crazy now. I lean my face closer to her and kiss her lips. She look shock but kiss me back.

"Ow! You are a perfect couple." Someone said.

"Owh! So sweet." Another person said. We broke the kiss. I stand up and bow to everyone. Hara just look down. I sit and stare at her.

"Wae? You want me to you here?" I ask jokingly.

"Oppa! You are crazy. Now people will thought we are married couple." She said.

"Why not. I want you be mine." I said.

"Oppa meanie. Stop it. Let's just eat." Hara said.

"Okay. Bye Hara. See you tomorrow." I said before we separate. I drive my car to hospital. I have to see the doctor suddenly.

Noone POV

Without Hyunseung knowing,Yoseob and Doojoon have to do check up for their babies too. Junhyung is waiting for them oractually take a nap at the parking lot. Hyunseung's car parked beside Junhyung's car. He didn't notice that Junhyung is in the car. He walk until the doctor's office. He knock the door.

"Come in." The doctor said. He twist the knob and go in the room.

"You come Hyunseung." The doctor said.

"Of course Jaejoong-ssi." Hyunseung said.

"Don't add the 'ssi' at the back. It makes me look old. Just call me Jae." Hyunseung nodded.

"Hyunseung-ah,you can't do to much work.You have keep it in three years. Tell me. Do you hit something with your head or what?" Jaejoong ask.

"No. I involve in an accident three years ago. I don't know it can be like this. Is it worse?"

"It can be worse if we didn't remove it as soon as possible. You maybe have one year to go. But,we have to save your life."

"Any possibilities if we remove it?"

"It have. But ony three."

"What is it?" Hyunseung become more curious to know about it.

"You stay alive like normal people,coma or.... Die."

"Coma?"

"Yup. Maybe three months. Three years. Or,never wake up." The dcotor said.

"Stay alive?"

"You can be like normal person. But,you still have to do check up as how long you keep those things in your head." Jaejoon said. Hyunseung bit his lower lips.

"If we didn't remove it?"

"Two. Coma and never wakes up. Or die. Easy right?" Jaejoon said mockinly.

"You are a business man. You afford to do the surgery. If you make it faster,you will not having those complications."

"Are you sure."

"50% Hyunseung."

"My life is 50-50 right now right?" Jaejoon nodded.

"Can't I just took those medicine?" Hyunsueng ask.

"You can take those painkiller when you feel so hurts. But,you have to be careful." Hyunseung nodded.

"Thank you Jaejoong. I got going now." Hyunseung stand up and shake hand with Jaejoong.

"Don't forget to get your medicine okay?" Hyunseung nodded. Hyunseung take his medicine he keep looking down and walk. He bumps into someone. He and the person fall on the floor.

"Are you okay?" The person ask. Hyunseung know the person's voice. When he look up,he saw...........................

 - - - - - -- - - - - - -

Kikikiki.

Cliffhanger...........................

Wait okay. Actually,I am upset.

Only one person commented recently.

T_T