EPISODE 11

SHINee's Hello Teenager

       It's a very cold night,Yoogeun look at the window.Yoogeun say"It sure cold outside.."Onew say"What should we play now?"Yoogeun suggest"How about we play hide and seek?"They all agreed.Jonghyun say"If someone lose,he gonna made BBQ."Yoogeun singing sherlock for a while.Jonghyun continued"If Yoogeun lose,he gonna sing and dance sherlock."Yoogeun agreed then say"We play rock paper scissors."

 

 

       They play rock paper scissors.First,they count to three then they start.Onew and Yoogeun pick rock,Jonghyun and Key pick paper and Minho and Taemin pick scissors.Jonghyun and key lose and now they gonna have to palm their hands.Seconds later,Key win.Yoogeun say"HAHAHA..Jonghyun appa lose so appa gonna count to 20.Let's start hiding."Then Jonghyun start counting."1....2....3"They all start hiding.Onew hide in the bathroom,Key and Taemin hide at the bedroom,Minho and Yoogeun hide at the kitchen.

 

 

          Jonghyun is about to finish counting"18...19...20!!Ready or not,here i come."He start searching then he ask the cameraman"Where are they?"The cameraman just keep silent.Jonghyun keep searching them.He said to himself"They so clever.They can hide from me."Actually he hear some giggly voice.Jonghyun go to the bedroom where Key and Taemin hide.Those two are moving with no sound.

 

 

         Mean while,at the kicthen Minho and Yoogeun heard footstep from Jonghyun.Yoogeun feel strange about himself.He trough'Oh no.Not this stupid fever and headache again.I think i cannot stand anymore.Im gonna passed out....'Then he close his eyes.Mean while,Jonghyun still at the kitchen then he caught Minho."Ahh!!I FINALLY GOT YOU!!NOW YOUR IT!!"Jonghyun say and start hiding.Jonghyun hide at the bedroom.Minho count to 20."1..2...3".Second later,he finished counting then start searching.He go to the kitchen and found something.

 

 

         He found Yoogeun.He thinks that Yoogeun still sleeping.Minho say"Wake up,Yoogeun.It's your turn to seek."When he touch Yoogeun,it's feel so hot.He try to wake him up but not respond.Minho try anything,tickle and everything.Minho look worried and carry Yoogeun then scream for help"EVERYONE!!YOOGEUN FAINTED!!!"Everyone seem running and look at Yoogeun.Minho put Yoogeun at the bed.Key look worried and say"What happened to Yoogeun?"Minho say"I don't know.When i found him,he just fainted and his body feel so hot."Taemin say"It seem that he have a fever but it can't be fainted.Strange." 

 

 

           Jonghyun took Yoogeun's phone and Key say"YA!!!What are you doing with Yoogeun's phone?!"Jonghyun ask"Should we call Yoogeun's girlfriend,Lauren?"They remain silent.So,Jonghyun decided to call Lauren.Moments later,Lauren pick up the phone."Hello,oppa~I didn't expect you call me.How can i help you?"Jonghyun say"Hi,Lauren.This is Yoogeun's appa,Jonghyun.Can you come over to my place?"Lauren say"Hi,Mr.Jonghyun.Sure i come.What's wrong?Is it about Yoogeun?"Jonghyun say"Yes,it's about him.Yoogeun fainted and we need you help."Lauren's voice sound suprised"OK..OK..I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!"Then she hang up.