EPISODE 6

SHINee's Hello Teenager

       The next day,SHINee family still sleeping while Yoogeun go jogging outside.Even Yoogeun love to eat chicken and drink banana milk but he also love sport like Minho.No one knows about Yoogeun love sport except his favourite dongsaeng,Cho Kyungsan(SNSD Hello Baby) and Kim Kyumin(Leeteuk & Sistar Hello Baby).Yoogeun seem forgot something so he come back and brought his things.Yoogeun notice that Minho saw Yoogeun with wearing sport clothes then Minho ask"Good morning,Yoogeun.Where are you going,Yoogeun?Do you have a sport day at SM?I thought you say you have a day off.."Yoogeun say"Good morning,Minho appa.No,i just about to start jogging outside.Im forgot my things so im came back to brought my stuff for jogging.Do you want to join me?"Minho nooded then say"Appa need to get ready.Please wait for me,Yoogeunnie~"Then get ready.When Minho done,they begin to jogging at outside.While jogging,Minho say"You seem very exicited."Yoogeun say"Yeah.Actually i love sport,Minho appa.Im jogging every morning even it's feel tiring but i still like it.I want to be healhty like you,Appa."Minho look excited"That's my boy and you know that this is the reality that im wanted."Yoogeun nooded then continued jogging.

 

 

           An hour later,Minho and Yoogeun already done jogging.When they got home,they saw all appas awake.Jonghyun say"You two having fun?"Minho and Yoogeun nooded.Then the stuff say"Yoogeun-ah,you have visitor."Yoogeun say "Visitor?"Yoogeun walk forward then see Kyungsan and Kyumin."Yoogeunnie-hyung,I miss you so much~Do you miss me?"Kyumin say then hug Yoogeun."Hahaha.How come i dont miss my two favourite dongsaeng?"Yoogeun then give Kyungsan high five."Didn't you two go to SM?"Yoogeun ask.Kyungsan say"Believe or not,hyung.We take a day off because we three are hello baby kids."Then they saw SHINee.Yoogeun say"Appa,i was going to call you.I like you to meet my dongsaengs.This is Kyungsan,he is from SNSD hello baby and this is Kyumin,he is from Super Junior Leeteuk and Sistar."They say"Anyeong~"Yoogeun continued"Kyungsan Kyumin,this is SHINee appa.They are Onew appa,Jonghyun appa,Key appa,Minho appa and Taemin appa."Kyungsan and Kyumin continued look Yoogeun.Kyumin say"Wow~Yoogeunnie-hyung,your Minho appa is look like you."Kyungsan say"That's why you popular with girls."SHINee whispering to each other.Yoogeun say"Yeah,whatever.What are you two doing here anyway?"Kyumin answered"We come here to visit you,hyung.We're just about to leave now."Yoogeun ask"Where?"Kyungsan say"Having holiday with family.I have to go now.Bye,hyung.See you at SM.It's nice to see you,SHINee."Then he leave.Kyumin say"Im also have to go,hyung.Bye~"Kyumin give Yoogeun a hug then leave.

 

 

          When Kyungsan and Kyumin leave with their family,Yoogeun say"Im going shower..."Then he shower.Once he done shower,he wear his fresh clothes then he sit with his appas.They seem want to laugh.Yoogeun say"What?"SHINee just say nothing then they laugh.Yoogeun say"I knew it.You appa must be listen what Kyungsan say,right?"SHINee appas nooded."Ok,i get it.I admit it that im popular with girls but it's just me,those two also are popular because we are hello baby kids."Onew ask"What people used to call you?"Yoogeun answered"They use to call me Yoogeun Moogeun but girls like to call me mini or little Minho."SHINee begin to laugh harder.