EPISODE 1

SHINee's Hello Teenager

14 years after Hello Baby,

 

    SHINee just finished their schedule..Onew like always he eats chicken,Jonghyun check his twitter then Key,Minho and Taemin chatting to each other while drinking banana milk.Suddenly Minho say "I miss Yoogeun so much.."Key and Taemin stare at Minho for awhile.Key say"Me too.It's been many years we didn't heard about him.Well,you know that we all busy with schedule,singing or dancing and something..."Taemin say"I wonder what Yoogeun look like..Maybe he look like Minho-hyung"Taemin just keep smiling while imangine about Yoogeun..

 

      Suddenly,Minho's phone ringing then answered it.."Hello?"Jonghyun come closer to Minho.Few second later,Minho put his phone off..All members are going to ask Minho EXCEPT Onew because he busy eating chicken.."Tell me..Who is it?"Key ask impatiently.."It's manager-hyung..He say we have a new show.."Minho answered."What show?"Taemin ask."Hello Teenager"Minho answered again.."WHAT?!First,we have Hello Baby now we have Hello Teenager."Jonghyun suprise..

 

      Onew suddenly speak "It mean's we gotta have to take care a teenager..."Minho nooded slowly."OH MAN!!But,we have no choice..We gotta make the fans happy because that's our job."Taemin tried to cheer his hyung up."The show start tomorrow..But,our teen kid is very busy tomorrow.You know school,homework and stuff.He/she will appear at episode 2."Minho explained."So,what are we gonna do tomorrow?"They keep asking."Manager-hyung will handle that."Minho finally stop answering.."I better continue eat chicken."Onew go back to his place."I better tweet this."Jonghyun quickly tweet something.Key,Minho and Taemin just froze there at the moment.Taemin open his mouth then say"I hope our teen kid have a good attitude."

 

       The next day,SHINee had go to a house where they stay with Yoogeun during Hello Baby.."This house is so many memories about Yoogeun.."Minho remember everything.Onew suggested"Who's get the bed,win!"Onew run quickly.Everyone except Minho run to get a bed."Minho,we are now recording.So,say something.."Manager told Minho..The staff are ready recording.."Um...Hello,my name is Minho from SHINee..uhmm...Today,SHINee have a new show 'Hello Teenager'...It means we gotta take care a teenager boy/girl...But,our kid is kinda busy today so we have to wait for he/her in episode 2..I hope it's Yoogeun..."Minho finished his speach then go to the other member.Minho saw the members are fighting just to get a bed.Minho shock his head slowly"You guys really never change anything."Then,Key and Taemin win again."So,how long we gonna stay here?"Key asked."About 3 months.."Minho answered.