EPISODE 4

SHINee's Hello Teenager

         It was a beautiful morning,the family still asleep then suddenly the wake up song is played.That makes the some of them awake.Taemin wake up first then back to sleep.Some of them covered their faces with a pillow."EVERYONE,WAKE UP!!"The manager shouted.Yoogeun wake up then fix his hair and say"What do you guys want?"The stuff say"We want you guys to wake up.It's already morning.And besides,we have games in this show."Yoogeun nooded then say"What kind of games do we play now?"The staff say"You guys need to sing 'wake up' song.We play it again."Then they play it again.So,they listen to the song until it finished.Then,Yoogeun come in front of the camera then grab a stick and sing.Yoogeun sing until it end and correct.

 

        Then it's Key's turn,he sing but wrong.Jonghyun's turn but he sing wrong.Onew's turn but he sing so wrong.Taemin's turn but he sing wrong too.But when Minho's turn he can't remember the staff say DING then he said"What?!But i didn't even start yet."Poor Minho.Yoogeun say to Minho."Hwaiting,Minho appa~"The SHINee family are already sing too much.But none of them pass until....Key sing it right.Yoogeun say"Good job,Key appa."Then Key hug Yoogeun.Then,Jonghyun,Minho,Onew win and Taemin lose so it means  he gonna cook breakfast.Yoogeun nearly laugh.

 

        When Taemin finished make breakfast,they all enjoy eating.Yoogeun asked"So,what are we gonna to do today?"The staff answered"We go to prince cafe and you guys gonna wear animal costume."Key say"WHAT?!That's for Hello Baby.Okk"They all sigh.When they all finished,they all get dressed go to the cafe.Once they arrrive at the cafe,they wear animal stuff.There are Leader cow Onew,Bling bling tiger Jonghyun,Almigthy racoon Key,Charisma frog Minho,Maknae chicken Taemin and Moogeun rabbit Yoogeun."Well,at least it's cute for us."Yoogeun say."Taemin appa,let's buy banana milk.I pay"Taemin nooded then follow Yoogeun and Minho want to join them.

 

        Onew go playing alone at the playground because he still scare to kids.Jonghyun and Key are playing together with the children but the children are scare to them."Ya.Come play with us.We won't gonna hurt you."Jonghyun say.The children shook their head then run away from JongKey.Yoogeun,Taemin and Minho come back with banana milk.Taemin seem enjoy it."We back~Where Onew appa?"Yoogeun say and looking for Onew.Suddenly,they saw Onew at the window."Onew appa..?"Yoogeun look confused."Look their is a old cow here."Key say."Onew appa,how did you get there?Are you playing alone?"Yoogeun still look confused."Help me~Don't you stand there.Help me.."Onew asked for help."Yoogeun -ah,don't feed this animal."Jonghyun say."Aww~So sad.Then i guess we eat chicken without Onew appa."Yoogeun say."Yoogeun,wait for me there.Im coming."Onew say then go.They all laugh."Is this the reality you guys wanted?"Yoogeun and Jonghyun say the same time.They both look at each other and made confused look.

 

        Onew finally found them then say"When we gotta eat chicken?"Then Jonghyun say"Maybe later,hyung."Minho say"What are you guys waiting for?Let's play."So,they enjoy playing around like little kids.Actually,Yoogeun is enjoy it.Yoogeun never get tired playing with SHINee appa."I promise i will join SHINee and work hard for the sake of SHINee."Yoogeun say then continue playing with them.