EPISODE 3

SHINee's Hello Teenager

     Today is Yoogeun's singing test,Minho and Yoogeun wake up."Yoogeun,Minho appa will send you to SM building,okay?"Minho say to Yoogeun."Arasso."Yoogeun nooded.SHINee except Minho still asleep."Come,Yoogeun.Let's eat breakfast first then i will send you there."Minho say then take Yoogeun to the kitchen.Then they eat breakfast.When they finished,Yoogeun pick his bag then go in the car."Ready?"Minho say and Yoogeun nooded then off they go.While in the car,Minho saw Yoogeun feel so nervous then say"Don't worry,Yoogeun.You gonna pass this test.And besides,yesterday your singing is very good.Actually we appas really need you."Yoogeun look at Minho then asked"Really?Did you and appas do this test too?"Minho nooded."Ok.I will work hard."

 

 

      When they arrived at SM building,Minho hold Yoogeun's hand."Remember what appa say,don't give up.No matter how hard it is,you must not give up."Yoogeun nooded then say."I will work hard.I promise."Then Yoogeun wave goodbye to Minho."Call me if you done!"Minho shouted.Yoogeun nooded then walked away to SM building.Minho go in the car then drive back to home.When he got home,Minho sit down then the members want to ask him."Where have you been?"Key asked."Im send Yoogeun to SM building."Minho answered."Why?We need him to play with us."Onew say."Did you guys forget that Yoogeun have singing test today?"Minho say."Ohhh..We forget.Hehehe."Taemin say.

 

 

        While waiting for Yoogeun to finished his test,SHINee family have a role play like in Hello Baby.A story about a poor man and rich man.Like old times Minho as poor man,Taemin as poor wife,Jonghyun as cruel rich man,Key as cruel rich woman and Onew as penguin thing/narrator (i forgot what Onew's character role name).The role play start about now.The narrator start"This story is about a poor man is suffer for being poor.He work so hard to feed him and his poor beautiful wife.His hyung is a cruel rich man.He is cruel and stingy.All a poor man want is something to eat for him and his wife.One day,a poor man and his wife come to his hyung's house."Then the poor man said"Hyung,can we have a leftover meal for two of us?"Then the rich woman want to give food to them then say"here take this."then rich woman trick the poor couples.The rich couples laugh in a evil way.The narrator continue"The poor man keep begging to the rich just for the food but they have no choice but starving at home.One day,there were strange happen at the poor couple house.."

 

 

        The poor couples look and there is a penguin thing and they saw the penguin thing's leg is injured."Yeobo,his leg is injured let's help him."the poor wife say.So they take the bandage then tied penguin thing's leg.Then the penguin thing say"Oh,thank you so much.I will never forget your kindness."The poor couples nooded.The penguin thing continued"I have to go now.Nice to meet you two."Then he wave his goodbye.So,Onew go back to his place then be a narrator again."And then one year later,the penguin thing come back to the poor couple place but this time penguin thing bought a bunch of roses."Here some roses for you and my gift."Then a poor couple said"Thank you so much."Onew back to his place then narrated"Suddenly the rich couple spy on them.Then,penguin thing came to the rich house and give the same gift as the poor couple.The poor couple got the food while the rich couple doesn't have anything so the rich couple now being poor."The poor man say"Hyung,come live with us?"The rich man say"Really?You really mean it?"The poor man nooded.Onew continued narrated"S,the cruel rich couple are longer be cruel to the poor couple.The end~"

 

 

        Suddenly,Yoogeun came with a sad face then hug Minho."Anyeong,Yoogeun.How's the test?"Taemin asked.Then Yoogeun faced in front and he's gonna open his mouth."I..i...I PASS!!!"SHINee family and the stuff are cheerful after hearing the great news from Yoogeun."Let's celebrate for Yoogeun"Key said.So,they come into the house and have a party."I have a day off starting tomorrow and then we have so much fun and by the way what's with the funny costume?Why Onew appa wear penguin costume?And why key appa and Taemin appa wearing a girls clothes?Do you guys have a role play huh?!"Yoogeun asked and raised his eyebrows.Key answered"Hehehe...It's a long story.."