EPISODE 7

SHINee's Hello Teenager

        In beautiful morning,SHINee and Yoogeun are awake but this time there no wake up song."Yoogeun-ah,let me....Tickle you."Jonghyun say then tickle Yoogeun.Yoogeun gone all giggly because it's tickles and started kicking Jonghyun.Yoogeun say"Hahaha..Jonghyun appa,please don't...Hahaha...Im gonna warned you..Please dont...Hahaha"Then suddenly Yoogeun accidently kick Jonghyun's privite part.SHINee can't help but laugh so hard.Yoogeun say"See,Jonghyun appa,i told you."Then hug Jonghyun.That is Jonghyun most nightmare ever in his life.Jonghyun say"Appa has to get married."They all laugh hard.

 

 

       A big happy family go to the random school,"Wow!This is my primary school."Yoogeun say.Key say"Can you tell us about this school?We all want to know."Yoogeun nooded..So they follow Yoogeun around the school.Yoogeun go to the garden then saw a sheth.Yoogeun say"This sheth is where hide from girls."SHINee members start giggly.Yoogeun continued"Ya,appa.Stop laughing.Im really need hide from those girls.Ok,let us just go inside."So they all go inside the school."We just to the classroom."They go straight to the classroom.They sit to the tables while Taemin sit at the teacher's table.Yoogeun say"YAY!1Taemin appa is a teacher~"Taemin smiled and say"Greatings my students.Today i gonna teach you about banana milk."Minho say"Banana milk?"Yoogeun look happy,Minho and Key just stare at Taemin,Onew just pretend to sleep and Jonghyun say"Im out of here."Then he stand up.Taemin continue say"Banana milk is very delicious and sweet.You guys cannot say no to the banana milk."Yoogeun clapped his hand.

   

 

        When Taemin stop his teaching lesson,everyone began to play."So what kind of game should we play,Minho appa?"Yoogeun ask Minho."Appa still thinking."Jonghyun say"If someone lose,he gonna buy chicken even the staff."Onew say"Ok,deal."Key say"We gotta have 2 group.Ok,Yoogeun,you decided."Yoogeun say"umm..Ok,group 1 are Onew appa,Jonghyun appa and Key appa.Group 2 are Minho appa,Taemin appa and me."They all argeed.They play palm game.First are Onew vs Minho.They clapped to each other hands.Onew lose.Second are Jonghyun vs Taemin.They also clapped to each other hand.Jonghyun lose.Last are Key vs Yoogeun.Like always they clapped to each other hands.Key lose.So team 2 win and team 1 gonna buy chickens for everyone even the staff.They call to order the chickens.They waiting until the delivery guy show up then put the chickens at the table then he run away.Onew,Jonghyun and Key chase after him.Then Minho,Taemin and Yoogeun go preparing the things.

 

 

         Onew,Jonghyun and Key return to the classroom then started eating.Onew eat chicken too fast because he love to eat chicken.Yoogeun keep eating chicken and drinking banana milk.The staff are enjoying themself and so are SHINee's big happy family.