EPISODE 5

SHINee's Hello Teenager

       They have a good time but now SHINee have a schedule which they leave Yoogeun alone.Now Yoogeun been left alone,he walk around SM Building.He already finish his homework.Of course the camera still with Yoogeun.He saw many idols.He heard anyone call him 'Minho' just because he look like Minho.Suddenly,Jessica came to Yoogeun and say"Minho-ah,i thought you doing your schedule."Yoogeun frooze there for a while then say"I'm not Minho.My name is Yoogeun.You know?Hello baby."Jessica look suprised then say"OMG!!YOOGEUN,YOU ALREADY GROW UP!!"And she say it again"Look at you.You really look like Minho."Yoogeun feel blush then say"Yeah...People keep telling me that."Jessica seem look excited"So,how's your life,Yoogeun?I want to know."Yoogeun say"Im now a trainee at SM."Jessica look happy."Really?!Well,my son Kyungsan is also a trainee at SM."Yoogeun say"I know Kyungsan.He is my roomate."Jessica ask"WOW!When you debut?"Yoogeun answered"When i was 20 years old."Jessica ask"How old are you now?"Yoogeun answer again"Im now 17 years old."Jessica say"Ok.I have to go now.Nice chatting with you.And say hi to Kyungsan for me.Bye~"Then she wave her hand to Yoogeun and she left.

 

        Yoogeun walk around again."I wanna jogging but the weather is so cold."He talk to himself then suddenly someone call his name.When he look back,he saw MC Hodong."You must be Yoogeun-ah.Omg,you really look like Minho.Everybody keep talking about that.Do you remember me?"Yoogeun stare at him for a while then he say"Ah,yes.You are Kang Hodong ahjusshi.I remember that im call you 'pig ahjusshi'..Well, im sorry for calling you that.I was very young that time.."He pad Yoogeun's shoulder then say"It's ok.You still a kid that time.So,how old are you now and how your life?"Yoogeun say"Im 17 years old.Now,im trainee at SM."Hodong say"Ohh..I heard that SM will put you to be the new SHINee member,am i right?"Yoogeun say"Yes or no.But,i have to work hard from now.I already pass the exams and im debut when i was 20 years old."Hodong laugh proudly and say"Well,i hope you do very well.Nice to see you again.Bye."Then he leave.

    

          "I wonder who next's."Yoogeun talk to himself again then he saw SHINee with Super Junior.Then he screamed a little."Appa~"Then SHINee and Super Junior look at him.Key run to Yoogeun then ask"Yoogeun,what are you doing here?"Yoogeun say"Im just walk around this building,chatting with Jessica and Hodong ahjusshi then i suddenly saw you guys here."Key say"Let me introduce to everyone to you (walk forward).Yoogeun,this is Super Junior.There are Leeteuk,Heechul,Yesung,Kangin,Shindong,Sungmin,Eunhyuk,Donghae,Siwon,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun."Yoogeun say"Anyeong.Im Jung Yoogeun.Nice to meet you all."Super Junior say 'Anyeong' and stuff to Yoogeun.Leeteuk say"Yoogeun,you look like Minho.I bet you are a chick magnet when you debut."Then,Minho go to Yoogeun and say"Yeah..Yoogeun,do you remember Leeteuk and Eunhyuk?You know,they make so call transform into Power Ranger."The other Suju members are all giggly and cover their mouth for not trying to laugh.Yoogeun say"Im remember a little lately especially Power Rangers and the Fresh man(Leeteuk transforming)."All Suju and SHINee laugh out loud even Yoogeun.Then Onew say"We already finish our schedule.So,let's go home."Then he go through the door."Um..Leeteuk,are you Kyumin's dad?"Yoogeun ask Leeteuk."Yes i am.You know Kyumin?"Yoogeun say"Yeah.Kyumin and i are actually trainee at SM.We both are roomates now.He's fine and he miss you a lot. (saw SHINee already leave) I have to go now.Nice to meet you again.Bye~"Then he leave from the room.

 

             "So Yoogeun,how's your day?"Taemin ask."Just fine.I get to meet the idols anywhere."Yoogeun reply.Jonghyun ask"So,what are we gonna do?"Yoogeun happily say"We eat chicken and drink banana milk~"Onew and Taemin say"That's my son~"So,they go to the restaurant and buy foods and drinks.