EPISODE 8

SHINee's Hello Teenager

         It's been few weeks Yoogeun with SHINee members.Yoogeun have a day off until the end of this show.Today they have another role called 'red riding hood'.The characters are Yoogeun as red riding hood,Onew as the narrator,Jonghyun as the wolf,Key as the grandma,Minho as the mother of red riding hood and Taemin as a fairy.Yoogeun say"Seriously,why im gonna wear this dress and a wig?Ok,fine."Then yoogeun start wearing a dress and a wig.When he show up,everyone make aww sound.Yoogeun hardly sigh then grab the basket to get start.  

 

          

         Onew started narrated"Once upon a time,there is a girl named red riding hood.One day,she have request from her mother."The mother grab the basket then say"Your grandmother is sick so she cannot cook her own food.Please give this to your grandmother.Her house is not far from here.Please be safe.."Red riding hood nooded and grab the basket then go.Onew continued"While red riding hood on her way to her grandmother,there is a wolf hiding from her then saw a basket full of food."Then go to the girl then say"Hello there,little girl.What you got there?"Red riding hood say"Just food for my grandmother.She is sick.Excuse me,i need to hurry.Bye~"Onew continued"Then off she from the wolf.Red riding hood keep busy with the animals.The wolf are now at the grandma's house.Then he meet the grandma."

 

 

         The wolf say"Are the sick grandma?"Grandma say"Yes,i am.Why do you ask,mr.wolf?"Then the wolf tied up to the grandma and cover .Onew continued"Back to red riding hood,she made her on the way to grandma then suddenly she a fairy."Red riding hood ask"Who are you?"The fairy say"Im a fairy.You must hurry to your grandmother house before the wolf make his move.I will protect you.Now go before its late."Onew continued"Red riding hood run to her grandmother's house as fast as she can while the fairy follow her.When they arrive.."

 

 

         Red riding hood walk then looked at the fairy.The fairy say"Go,my child.Im right behind you."Then they a wolf dress as a grandmother.Red riding hood didn't release that was a wolf.Red riding hood ask"Wow!Grandma,what a big ears you have."The wolf say"Yeah,whatever.Im hungry now."Red riding hood ask again"Wow!Grandma,what a big sharp teeth you have."Then the wolf nearly grab the basket and suddenly,the fairy came then grab red riding hood and say"Wolf,don't you think you can get this food.You can trick red riding hood but you can't trick me.Now,where her grandmother?"The wolf smirk then say"I will never tell you.Little girl,give the basket and i promise i won't hurt you and your family."Red riding hood shook her head and make the wolf angry.

 

 

         Onew continued"Then the fairy punished the wolf while red riding hood searching her grandmother until she found her grandmother under the bed.Red riding hood release her then say"Thank you,my granddaughter for the food and everything.Now,my fever is gone.Excuse me,let me handle this wolf."Red riding hood say"Ok,grandma.I have to go home now.Bye~"Then she hug her grandmother and go.Onew continued"So,red riding hood go back to her home.When she at her home then she saw her mother at kicthen."Then red riding hood say"Mother,im home.Grandma is very happy and now she feel better.."The mother smiled then say"Im glad to hear that from you,dear and im glad that you're safe."Onew continued"Finally,red riding hood is already finish her mission.The end."

 

 

          Yoogeun say"Finally..."Then he sigh relieve and take off his wig.Taemin say"This is from SHINee + Yoogeun and to Shawol."Minho smiled then say"Yeah,i wanna take a break."Yoogeun say"Me too."Then sit beside Minho and everyone else are chatting and stuff.Suddenly,Yoogeun's phone ringing and it seem he rechieve a message from his girlfriend,Lauren.

 

To:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

From:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

 

Oppa,i miss you so much~Can we meet tomorrow at lunch?You can bring your SHINee appas with you because im also bring my MBLAQ but Dayoung and Leo cannot join us because they go to their date.Please say yes... T_T

 

Then Yoogeun reply:

 

To:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

From:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

 

Lauren,i miss you too <3.Sure i can.Too bad that Leo and Dayoung can't join us T_T..At least you and i are together with Our appas.We didn't do anything tomorrow.Do we have a picnic? Where? Can i bring anything?

 

        Yoogeun go inside the house then saw people chatting and drink banana milk then Key gave Yoogeun banana milk and Yoogeun drink it then rechieve message from Lauren again.

 

To:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

From:My sweet sweer girlfriend Lauren ^_^

 

WOW!Im so happy to hear that.About Leo and Dayoung,don't worry about that.They will be happy.Yes,we have a picnic at a park near SMent.You don't need to bring anything,you just bring you appas and i know you on the show named 'Hello Teenager'.Don't worry im also on the show too.Ok,i have to go now.You must go there tomorrow.Bye~

 

    

       Yoogeun get up then make sound to draw everyone attention."Listen,someone invite us to the picnic lunch tomorrow at a park near SMent."Minho ask"Who invite us?"Yoogeun say"Kekekeke...Someone i know..."SHINee cannot stop asking Yoogeun who is he talking about.All Yoogeun just answered"Wait until tomorrow."