EPISODE 9

SHINee's Hello Teenager

          The next morning,Yoogeun wake up with happy mood.He can't wait for to be together with Lauren alone.So he get shower then go outside to buy flowers for Lauren.Once he done buying flowers,he go back home.When he go back home,everyone seem eating breakfast.Taemin saw Yoogeun then ask"Where have you been,Yoogeun?"Yoogeun answered"As always just jogging."Jonghyun and Key saw flowers that Yoogeun brought on his hands then Jonghyun ask"What's that flowers on your hand?"Yoogeun look confused then say"W-what flowers?"Key say"Whose flowers are from?Tell us,please?"Yoogeun say"This is none of appas business."Then he sticking his tongue out and suddenly he rechieve message from Lauren.

 

To:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

From:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

 

Good morning,oppa <3 I bet you still jogging.You do like sport.Anyway,i can't wait to be with you alone and talking about our future.Hehehe...I miss you already~Don't forget to come this lunch.I have brought your favourite food.Now,me and my MBLAQ appas are preparing the food.See you later and i love you <3

 

Yoogeun reply:

 

To:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

From:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

 

Good morning to you too,Lauren <3 You must be remind me,aren't you?Actually,im already finish jogging.Im also can't wait to be alone with you.Im also miss you so much already.Now,im eat my breakfast with my appas.They seem very happy today.You bring my favourite food.Awsome~You the best,honey.Now,please be healthy until i come to see you and i love you too <3

 

         Yoogeun finished message then he saw SHINee staring at him.Yoogeun ask"What?"Onew say"We asking who do you give these flowers to?"Yoogeun stay silent.Minho smiling and ask"Why are your cheek red?Are you blushing?"Yoogeun can't help but smiling.Taemin ask"Is there something or someone in your mind?"Yoogeun just smile ear to ear.Key ask"Yoogeun-ah,why are you keep smiling?You seem have a good mood."Yoogeun still keep smiling.Jonghyun say"Yoogeun-ah,you better say something or we cannot stop asking you.."Yoogeun sigh heavy and finally say"I will let you know when we at the picnic.I need to go to the bathroom."Then Yoogeun go to the bathroom along with the flowers.

 

 

           It's nearly lunch,they already leave from the house.They busy play ipod,sleeping and stuff.Yoogeun just look outside.Key say"Yoogeun,you look nervous.Are you alright?"Yoogeun look at Key and nooded then look back outside.10 minutes later,they already arrive at the park near SMent.Yoogeun seem excited and say"Cmon,appa.There is suprise waiting for us."Then enter the park.SHINee shook their heads then they enter the park too.Yoogeun wait his appas to walk forward.

 

 

           They all saw a big picnic and Lauren with her MBLAQ appas.Lauren say to MBLAQ"Appa,my boyfriend is here!"Then she run to Yoogeun and he run to Lauren.SHINee and MBLAQ shouted"BOYFRIEND?!GIRLFRIEND?!"Yoogeun and Lauren ignore them then kiss on lips.Seconds later,they release their kiss then Yoogeun give Lauren the flowers.Yoogeun hold Lauren's hand and introduce her to his appas"SHINee appa,this is Lauren Hanna Lunde.She is Canadian-Korean and Lauren,there are my appas.Onew appa,Jonghyun appa,Key appa,Minho appa and Taemin appa."SHINee say"Anyeong.We are SHINee."Lauren say"Anyeong,SHINee.Nice to meet you.You guys can eat now.Ok,Oppa.Now im introduce my appas to you."Then take Yoogeun to MBLAQ.SHINee whispering to each other.Jonghyun say"WOW!Our son's girlfriend is so pretty."Key say"Yes and she so lucky."Onew say"I don't care.I want chicken!"Then run into the food.Back to the couples,Lauren say"MBLAQ appa,this is Jung Yoogeun and Oppa,there are Seungho appa,G.O appa,Lee Joon appa,Thunder appa and Mir appa."MBLAQ say"Anyeong,we are MBLAQ."Yoogeun say"Anyeong,MBLAQ.Nice to meet you.Let's eat."Then they go to the food  and start eating.MBLAQ go to SHINee then Seungho say"SHINee,long time no see and Onew seem never ignore the chickens."Minho say"Long time no see you too,hyung.Let's eat."Then join the meal.

 

 

             They enjoy the meal so much and now it's time for Yoogeun and Lauren spend their time alone.They go somewhere quiet so they have no choice but have to climb a tree.They finally sit together.Yoogeun say"Finally,we together at last."Lauren hold Yoogeun's hand and say"Yes,i been waiting for this moment."Then Yoogeun saw SHINee and MBLAQ find he and Lauren.Yoogeun whisper"Shhh...Our appas are looking for us.They must be want to hear our romantic chit-chat."Lauren nooded then ask"Oppa,when we both debut,can we get married?"Lauren put her head on Yoogeun's shoulder then Yoogeun say"Sure.We been couples since im was 12.It's been a long time we keep our relationship but sadly we only see each other at Sunday."Lauren say"I will always loving you forever."Yoogeun say"I love you,Lauren and i will never leave your side."Then they kiss on the lips like they are the only people in the world.

 

 

              Few hours have passed and it's time to go home.SHINee and MBLAQ are already in their vans waiting for Yoogeun and Lauren.Yoogeun say"So,i will call you later."Lauren nooded and say"Yes,oppa.You can call me anytime you want.Goodbye,Yoogeunnie oppa"Then Yoogeun hug Lauren tight and say"Goodbye,Lauren.See you again."Lauren hug Yoogeun tight then realise Yoogeun and wave him goodbye then go in the van.Yoogeun run into the van and got in the van and close the door.When he sit down calm,Yoogeun look at his appas and the driver start to drive.Yoogeun say"What?"Jonghyun smiled widely and say"You seem enjoy yourself."Yoogeun rolled his eyes.Key say"So,Yoogeun.Tell us about your relationship with Lauren."Yoogeun nooded then tell them anything.