EPISODE 10

SHINee's Hello Teenager

       The next day,as always Yoogeun wake up earlier then get dressed for jogging but he feel so strange whatever he wake up,SHINee appas still sleeping but today SHINee appas just dissaphere."Maybe they make breakfast.I better go outside get some fresh air."Yoogeun say to himself then go outside.He just keep jogging while listening SHINee's song.He seem clueless about just now.

 

    

          One hour later,Yoogeun come back from jogging then he saw a letter then read 'Dear Yoogeun-ah,we have to go because we have a schedule.We hope you understand,ok?We love you -Love SHINee appas <3'.Yoogeun go to shower.Seconds later,he finish his things then he rechieve message from Lauren.

 

 

To:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

From:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

 

Good morning,oppa.Are you busy today?If not,you can join me and our friends go to the shopping since our appas and ummas are very busy with their schedule.I love you <3

 

 

Yoogeun reply

 

To:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

From:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

 

Good morning to you too,Lauren.Im free today.I will join you.Where can i meet you?My appas suddenly dissaphere T.T And what time can i meet you?I love you too <3

 

 

Yoogeun drink some banana milk.He still waiting for Lauren to reply.Lauren reply.

 

To:My beloved boyfriend Yoogeunnie oppa :3

From:My sweet sweet girlfriend Lauren ^_^

 

We can meet at the park near SM.You have to come at 12.00 pm.We will be waiting for you <3

 

         Yoogeun go searching what clothes he gonna wear for today."What should i wear for the shooping?Ok,let see...I could wear plain t-shirt,black jeans,blue scarf with white sprite,blue jacket because the weather is little cold."Yoogeun said to himself.While waiting for the time,Yoogeun check his mail while playing with video games.

 

 

         3 hours later,it's 11.30 am and Yoogeun already dress up then he took a taxi to the park near SM.30 minutes later,the taxi driver stop then Yoogeun pay the bill.He go out the taxi and go in to the park and waiting for Lauren and the others.While waiting,someone pat Yoogeun's shoulder and Yoogeun jump a little then he realise it was Lauren.Lauren say"There you are,oppa.You do come."Then kiss Yoogeun's cheek.Yoogeun say"Don't scare me like that."Lauren nooded.Lauren with the others.Eunsol say"Im happy for you two but we need to go now."Lauren and Yoogeun nooded.Yoogeun saw Lauren,Kyungsan,Moon brothers,Kyumin,Leo,Dayoung,Hyunsoo and Eunsol.They all from Hello baby show.

 

 

         They all walk into the shooping mall.Yoogeun and Lauren hold their hand,Leo and Dayoung also do the same,Hyunsoo and Eunsol do the same,Kyungsan put his arm on Kyumin's shoulder and Maden hold Mason's hand and Mavin just walk talk to his brothers.They buy some clothes for their appas and ummas.1 hour later,they go to japanese restaurant.They just all talking and laughing and stuff.

 

 

         They still walking around the mall.They hang out.The fans can't stop taking pictures of them.They just keep walking and talking.Suddenly,SNSD,SHINee,T-ARA,Leeteuk/SISTAR,MBLAQ and B1A4 appear in front of them.The teens made their shock and they shout"APPA!!UMMA!!"Leo ask"What are you all doing here?"Jessica say"We know you guys at here.You guys must be bored.Cmon,let's hang out."Yoogeun say"We just buy some clothes for you."Sooyoung say"Let's hang out."Then they start hang out.