EPISODE 2

SHINee's Hello Teenager

      The next morning,SHINee still sleeping the staff want to wake them up but they refuse to wake up..Manager shouted"YA!!SHINEE WAKE UP!!GET YOUR LAZY UP!!YOUR TEEN KID IS GOTTA BE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES!!!"Key get up then sigh.Finally,SHINee members get up then get to the shower.When they finished,they eat breakfast."Can't wait to see that kid.."Taemin feel excited.They just eating their own breakfast..They finally finished their breakfast.A staff whispering something to manager then tell everbody."The kid is already here..Get ready everyone."   

 

      SHINee already sit at the living room waiting for their kid.Suddenly,the door is open and realise it was that kid.The kid go to the living room and saw SHINee greeting the kid."Anyeong,we are SHINee!!"The kid suprise then he look at Minho.SHINee look shock when they look at the kid.Key whisper something to Jonghyun.Then the kid suddenly hugged Minho."Anyeong,Minho appa.Do you remember me?"the kid asked."Not really.We just met"Minho look confuse."No silly.You guys meet me when i was two."the kid explained.Suddenly Minho remember something but the members still confused."Y..YOOGEUN?!IT'S THAT YOU?!"The members still confused.Yoogeun nooded.Minho hugged him tightly."Yoogeun-ah~"All members hugged Yoogeun."Long time no see,Yoogeun.You look like Minho."Jonghyun said."Thanks.Nice to meet you all."Yoogeun smiled at them.

 

     Then Yoogeun finally sit down."So,Yoogeun,tell us about your life now."Key suggested."Yeah,Yoogeun.Tell us."Taemin said impatiently."Ok,ok.Now,im a trainee in SMent."They look happy."Really?Since when you join them?"Onew asked."Since im 12 years old.It's really hard work but i get used to it.Yesterday,i have a dance test and i got A+"Yoogeun keep smiling."Really?!Congratulations,Yoogeun.Im happy for you"Taemin give him a hug."Yeah,Yoogeun.You gotta be our sixth member in SHINee.And also be the next Taemin and Minho."Onew said then Minho and Taemin hit him."Yeah.Join us in the band after you finished your trainee.So,when you gotta end to be a trainee?"Jonghyun asked."When im 20 years old."Yoogeun answered.Yoogeun sign and look sad."What's wrong,Yoogeun?"Minho asked."I just need your help."Yoogeun said."Tomorrow,i have a singing test.Im so nervous if i failed,SMent won't let me join SHINee."Yoogeun continued."Don't worry,Yoogeunnie.You have my voice."Jonghyun say."Of course we can help you,Yoogeun-ah.We are your daddy.Don't be sad,ok?"Minho try to cheer Yoogeun up.Yoogeun smiled.

 

     Key looked at the camera then say"Ok,everyone.Today until tomorrow,we gotta help Yoogeun to pass his singing test.If not he cannot join SHINee.Do guys wanna let that happen?Of course we not.SHINee need Yoogeun and also you need him.Please let's hope for Yoogeun.."Suddenly,Yoogeun come beside Key."Thank you.I will work hard."Yoogeun say.The staff say"HWAITING!!YOOGEUN-AH~"Yoogeun smiled at them.

 

     It's afternoon,"IT'S LUNCH TIME~"Onew say.They have fried chicken and banana milk for lunch."You know.I start to like to like to eat chicken and drink banana milk  when i was 10 years old.Everyone always say that my personalty are actually like you guys."Yoogeun explained about himself."Like what?"Taemin ask while eating."Like i love to eat chicken like Onew appa,im sing like Jonghyun appa,im dancing like Key appa,im look like Minho appa and i love to drink banana milk like Taemin appa."Yoogeun continued.Onew keep eating chicken.Yoogeun keep staring at Onew."IS THIS THE REALITY THAT YOU GUYS WANTED?!"Yoogeun said."Hey,you copy me,Yoogeun."Jonghyun say."Yeah.i heard that your famous quotes.It's funny."Yoogeun and Jonghyun continue eating.

 

     Ater eating lunch,SHINee family prepared a karaoke for Yoogeun to practice for his test."Ok,Yoogeun.First,you gotta sing Lucifer.In 3,2,1..Start!"Key say.Then,Yoogeun start singing Lucifer."WOW!!!YOOGEUN IS REALLY GOOD SINGER!!"Taemin tell the members."YOOGEUN-AH,YOU MAKE APPA JEALOUS."Key say.Then Yoogeun dancing.SHINee family look shock."HE DANCE BETTER THAN TAEMIN!!"Jonghyun say."YA!!!"Then Taemin punch Jonghyun."GO,YOOGEUNNIE~"The staff cheer at Yoogeun.

 

     When Yoogeun is finished,he sit down at the floor."That was awsome,Yoogeun.I think you gonna pass this test tomorrow.Hwating,Yoogeun-ah~"Onew say."Thanks,Onew appa.And thank you,everyone.Let's have some fun."Yoogeun suggested.Everyone now playing like old time."Looks like SHINee appas still immature."Yoogeun say.

 

      It's night and it's time to go to the bed,before sleep they telling and it's Onew's turn to tell story.He keep telling story about seing ghost at SHINee's old dorm."Maybe you eat too much chicken,Onew appa."Yoogeun say."It's true.It really happen."Onew say."Calm down,Onew-hyung.c'mon,Yoogeun.Let's go to sleep."Minho say.So, they go to sleep for tomorrow.