EPISODE 12

SHINee's Hello Teenager

        While waiting for Lauren to come,SHINee still clueless about Yoogeun's health.They been thinking like we did something to him? or something.Yoogeun look sweating since at the game.Key look so worried than the others.You know that Key is the 'umma' in this group even Key is appa to Yoogeun.Taemin,Minho and Onew just stare at Yoogeun.

 

 

          They hear some footstep then they saw Lauren with MBLAQ,Dayoung and Leo.Lauren look worried and she crying then she hurried hug Yoogeun.Leo say"Don't be so over reacting,Lauren.He just passed out not dead."Seungri hold Lauren's shoulder.Seungri say"It's ok,Lauren.He gonna be fine.He just doesn't feel well."Seungri try Lauren to cheer up.

 

 

          Suddenly Yoogeun started to open his eyes and he say"W-what happened?"He look around but he didn't really see clearly and he saw Lauren.He say"Lauren,is that you?Why are you coming here?And why are you crying?"Lauren can't help but help crying and she say"Oppa~I'm so worried.You passed out just new.Here drink this water."Lauren give Yoogeun a glass of water then he drink it.SHINee come closer to Yoogeun.Key ask"How do you passed out?"Yoogeun answered"Actually,i have a fever and when im in fever,i have a very painful headache.I should rest but if i force myself,i will passed out."Minho say"Next time if you sick,just rest and don't force yourself."Yoogeun nooded.

 

 

          SHINee and MBLAQ are chatting to each other,Leo and Dayoung are doing their little date and Yoogeun put his head at Lauren's lap.Yoogeun felt bad and say"Im sorry,dear.."Lauren look at Yoogeun then say"It's ok,oppa.As long as we together,i will always by your side no matter what."Yoogeun smiled.He say"Even when we debut?"Lauren nooded.That makes they both happy.

 

 

           After having fun,Lauren,Leo,Dayoung and MBLAQ are leaving now.Lauren,Leo and Dayoung have trainee class tomorrow.Yoogeun and SHINee are waving goodbye to them.When Lauren and the others leave,they go back in the house.Now it's late then they are going to sleep.