Chapter 9

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

Sora’s POV:

 

We arrived at the Dongjak bridge and in front of us were two cafes; the Gureum and Noeul cafe. Since it was already dark out, so many random colors were shining brightly. The cafe we entered was the Noeul cafe. When we got in, we both ordered just a cup of coffee and a few snacks. We sat down and admired the view. From where we were, we can see the Namsan tower’s lights sparkling in the night sky. It was really relaxing to be here.

 

“How’d you find out about this place?” I questioned.

 

“I searched it up before ever moving here. I really like cafes." He replied.

"Oh really?" I responded.

He nodded with a smile as he kept watching the view. Seeing him like this was reallly different. His cold personality was gone along with that frown of his. He started to look more like an angel when he smiled more.

"So why did you want to bring me here?" I asked.

"Well I know you're stressed about school." He started. "So I brang you her so you can just relax and let your mind clear up. Plus. I promised something to myself."

"And what was that promise?"

"I'd take my girlfriend to this place." He replied.

I started blushing. I hid my face behind my hands. Wu Fan suddenly took my hand. I looked towards him wondering what he was gonna do next. He came closer and closer;his lips almost touching mine. He stopped and whispered. "Wo ai ni." I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen.

"Naekko haja. Nega neol saranghae. Eo ~" My phone started to ring. I opened my eyes quickly and reached for my phone in my bag.

"Yobeoseyo?"

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?!” Minseok yelled from the other line.

“I’m at a cafe with Wufan. I thought he called to tell you guys.” I stated. “Just a second, oppa.” I put my phone down so Minseok wouldn’t hear what I’m saying.

“When you called my house, who were you talking to?” I questioned.

“Junmyeon hyung, wae?”

"Nothing. Nothing." I replied quickly. I went back to talking to Minseok.

"Ask Junmyeon oppa first. Its only 9." I could hear Minseok walking around the housd looking for Junmyeon. I could hear them having a conversation, but not clearly. Minseok came back on the phone to talk to me.

"Arraseo. Have fun and come home safely." Minseok said cheerfully.

"Eo, oppa." We hung up.

"Let's get going. Its still a long way back to your house." Wufan suggested. I agreed and we went towards the station.

END OF POV

Wufan's POV

We were almost close to her house. It was about a 40 minute trip to get back. Our bus stop was near and we soon got off. Sora seemed really tired. I bent down.

"Get on my back." I commanded.

"Ani. Its okay." She replied.

"No seriously."

"You sure?"

I nodded. At first, she hesitated but got on anyways. I started walking towards her house as she rested her head on my shoulders and wrapped her arms around my neck. We stayed silent for awhile but we were almost there. As we reached the front steps, I put Sora down.

“Did you have fun today?” I smiled.

She nodded. “Eo. Thank you.” She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back. “Saranghae.” She whispered. She suddenly pulled away from the hug as I felt soft lips placed on my cheek. I was kind of shocked and in a bit of daze.

“Good night and sweet dreams.” she smiled as she opened the door and closed the door behind her.

I stood there smiling like an idiot.  “Wo ai ni.”

END OF POV