Chapter 6

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

I laid on a hospital bed as we waited for the results of the x-ray and such. Wu Fan was watching TV while Sora sat beside the bed and kept me company.

 

“Yah. Gwaenchanha?” she asked.

 

“Kind of. I still feel pain in my knee, but I’ll alright.” I responded.

 

“What happened anyways?” she questioned.

 

“Uh... I got distracted and wasn’t watching where I was going.” I replied.

 

-SEHUN’S FLASHBACK-

 

“Pass!” I yelled out to Sungjong who had the ball. He passed the ball to me and I started running towards the net. I looked over at the benches and found Sora talking to Wu Fan. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. She was smiling widely as she was talking to him. My heart was hurting... again. Since there were so many people trying to steal the ball from me, I ended up tripping on someone’s feet. I didn’t even know if it was an accident or not. I flew about less than a meter away from where I originally was and the first thing that hit the floor was my right knee. Then I got myself with my hands but the jolting pain in my knee made me lay on my back crying in pain.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Distracted by what?” she questioned.

 

I didn’t know what to reply to that. I can’t tell her that it was because of her and Wu Fan. She was waiting for my answer.

 

“I.. uh.. was distra-” “SEHUN-AH!” Jongin yelled. Jongin and Amber bursted in the room worried. They were panting from running all the way up here.

 

“Are you okay?” Is it anything serious?!” Jongin was basically panicking.

 

I laughed a bit. “Eo, I’m fine.”

 

“Gosh Sehun! Be more careful!” Amber scolded.

 

“I will. Mianhae.” I responded.

 

The doctor finally came back with the results. He said I’m going to need to go through surgery for my knee to be fixed.

 

“We’re going to need your parents’ or guardians’ consent since you are still a minor.” Doctor Hyunwoo stated.

 

I gave my parents’ number to the doctor who gave them a call. My dad was off working overseas so only my umma came to the hospital. The doctor went over everything with my mom and talked about the surgery. My surgery was set for tomorrow which meant I needed to stay in the hospital for the night.

 

“You’ll be okay staying here, right?” Umma asked.

 

I nodded. ‘Ne, umma.”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t stay. I have some other business to work on. I hope you get better soon." Umma stated.

 

I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek and left. Jongin,  Amber, Sora and Wu Fan were still with me. We hung out for awhile and just chatted. After a few hours if started getting dark and they had to leave.

 

"Sehun-ah. Get better soon eo?" Amber said.

 

"Ne." I replied. They all left and I was left alone in the room. It was too quiet so I put the tv on. A new episode of 'Running Man" was on. I was trying to laugh without being to loud. The suddenly opened and I stopped laughing.

 

"Are you sleeping already?" the voice asked. It was Sora. I turned around to face her.

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked back.

 

"Well I asked one of the nurses if it was fine to stay here overnight. They said they were fine with it so I came back so you weren't lonely." she answered.

 

I smiled. I patted the space beside me on the bed and she walked towards me.

 

"Aren’t you sleepy yet?" she asked.

 

I shook my head. "Ani. I was just watching running man."

 

"Jinjja?" she sat beside me and we watched it together. We laughed really hard at some points; we were pretty loud to the point where the nurse and to come over and ask us to be quiet. We tried our best to keep our laughs as quiet as possible. The episode for today was coming to an end and we were both getting sleepy.

 

Sora got a clean blanket from the closet and slept on the couch.

 

“Sora-yah.” I started. “Are you sure you don’t want to sleep on the bed?”

 

“I’m sure. Plus you can’t sleep on the couch, your leg.” she pointed out.

 

“Ah true. Okay, well good night, Sora-yah.”

 

“Good night, Sehun-ah.”

 

END OF POV

 

Sora’s POV:

 

Although we slept pretty early, it felt like I just had 3 hours of sleep. I woke up to the sound of the TV switching from channel to channel and quiet laughter. As I opened my eyes, everything was so unfamiliar. I sat up instantly wondering where I was and realized I was in the hospital. I looked over at the bed to see no Sehun.

 

“Good morning, Sora-yah.”

 

I looked towards where the sound was coming from and saw Jongin and Amber.

 

“What are you guys doing here? Isn’t it Friday? Shouldn’t you guys be at school?” I questioned.

 

“Look who’s talking.” Amber snickered. “You should be at school too.”

 

“What time did you guys get here?” I asked again.

 

“Around 8:30-ish probably.” Amber answered.

 

“Wait, what tim-”

 

“10:48am.” Jongin replied.

 

I pointed to the bed and was going to ask about Sehun but Jongin already knew what I was going to say.

 

“He just left 18 minutes ago. They said the surgery would be an hour or so.” Jongin commented.

 

“Are you a mind reader or something?” I laughed.

 

“Ani. I just know you too well.” Jongin stated. “We are twins afterall.”

 

We sat there looking through the channels but nothing good was on.

 

“You guys hungry?” Jongin questioned.

 

“NE!” Amber and I answered.

 

Jongin left to get some food leaving me and Amber alone.

 

"So how are you and Wu Fan?" she teased.

 

"We're good." I smiled.

 

"Are you guys dating?!" Amber questioned.

 

"MWO?! An-" I stopped talking; getting a message on my cellphone.

 

*Munja wa shong. Munja wa shong~*

 

I checked my phone and my eyes widened. I looked over at Amber. "It's Wu Fan." I opened the message up and it read "Hey. Are you still in the hospital? If you're not busy, come out. I'm in front of the hospital."

 

"He's here!" I exclaimed.

 

"Then what are you doing? Don't keep him waiting!" Amber insisted.

 

"Just tell Jongin where I am. I'll be back." I replied  and walked out. I bumped into Jongin along the way.

 

"Yah! Sora, where are you going?" he asked.

 

I kept walking, "Amber will tell you." I started rushing downstairs. I got outside and there he was waiting.

 

"Wu Fan!" I yelled and waved as I walked towards him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

 

"Eh, I knew I wouldn't see you at school so I didn't bother going." he answered. "Let's go for a walk."

 

I nodded and smiled. The Han River was nearby; we walked along side it. For a while it was quiet. We just walked side by side admiring the Han River. I glanced over at Wu Fan and smiled. Everytime I’m with him, these butterflies appear in my stomach. I glanced over at his hand which was swaying back and forth as we walked. I slowly reached out for his hand but he suddenly turned around which stopped me in my tracks.

 

“Wo xihuan ni” Wu Fan smiled.

 

“Mwo? What does that mean?” I questioned.

 

He came closer and hugged me. “I like you.” he whispered.

 

I was taken aback. “M-Mwo?” I kind of just froze there trying to get this in my head. Did I hear right? He likes me? I pulled back from his hug.

 

“I’m not dreaming right?” I questioned myself out loud.

 

Wu Fan chuckled. “No. This is 100% reality.”

 

My eyes widened, “Jinjja?!”

 

“Sora-ssi. I know it’s only been about a month or two since we’ve met but I really like you.” he started. “Other than Zitao, you’re the first good friend I have. Everytime I’m with you, I’m always happy. I don’t have flowers, or chocolate or anything special. But will you be my girlfriend?”

 

I smiled and hugged him this time. “Ne.”

 

“J-jinjja?” he asked.

 

I nodded and just stayed there in his arms. He hugged me back smiling. We stayed like that for awhile. It felt like a long time and I suddenly noticed people staring at us. I pulled back and suggested that we’d walk more before going back. We stayed quiet for awhile again. I slowly reached out for his hand again but hesitated. A sudden warmth filled my hands. Wu Fan took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled. My stomach growled suddenly.

 

Wu Fan laughed, “Wanna go eat?”

 

I nodded, kind of embarrassed. We decided to go back to the hospital.

 

“Oh, let’s keep this a secret for awhile.” Wu Fan said.

 

“Keep what a secret?” I asked.

 

“Us dating. Let’s let them figure out for themselves.” he smiled.

 

“Oh. Arraseo.” I smiled back.


END OF POV

------------------------------------------------------

AN: Heeeeey, first of all thanks for reading this chapter. I've been busy with school and work so I couldn't actually update much. But summer vacation's coming soon and my time is opening up and I'll be back to writing more chapters (: Please continue reading.