Chapter 5

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

Wu Fan’s POV:

For the whole day, I barely got to see Sora. She wasn't in the library during lunch where she usually is. For some reason, I was pretty sad that I didn't get to see her. School ended a few hours ago and I also finished my homework also. It was pretty sunny outside but I was too lazy to go out and I was bored. I decided to text Sora.

(AN: Italic font is when people are texting each other)

Hey, Sora-ssi.” I texted. I waited only for a few seconds. She replied right away.

"Hi, Wu Fan ^^"

"What's up?" I asked. I was just in my bed; looking at the window.

"I'm on my break. Hahah you have good timing (:"

Break? Did she already have a job? "Break for what?"

"Dance practice. We're taking a break." she texted.

"Oh. I didn't know you can dance."

"Hahahha I love dancing. ^^" I was about to reply when she texted me again. "Hey. I have to get back to practicing. I'll talk to you later. Eo?" I frowned.

"Arraseo. Have fun and I miss you..." I was hesitant to send it but I sent it anyway. I waited and waited but she didn't reply. She must have been busy with dance practice. I looked outside and it was still pretty bright outside. Since I had nothing better to do, I went out for a walk out of boredom.

Spring seemed so early here. It's almost the end of January. If I were still living in Canada, the snow would be 10-15 cm deep and it'd be about -19 degrees celsius. Anyway, the snow was melting turning into a pool of slush. It was still pretty chilly but not enough to make me bundled up in gloves and scarfs. I was in Myeongdong just walking around; window shopping you can say. My phone rang suddenly. I looked at the caller ID and it was Sora. I answered quickly.

“Yobeoseyo?” I picked up the phone.

“Wu Fan! I can see you.” she laughed in her cheerful voice.

“Eo? Where?!” I asked; looking everywhere around me.

“Turn to your left!” she replied.

I did as she said and there she was; sitting at a table by the window in a cafe. I smiled and waved. I walked into the cafe and sat with her.

“Hi, Sora-ssi.” I greeted.

“Hi.” she smiled. She was alone. Well, I thought she was.

“Oh, hi Wu Fan!” Amber greeted. I waved. Amber, Sehun and Jongin came and sat with us. I honestly thought it would just be Sora and me, but I can’t really tell them to go away.

“So I thought you had dance practice.” I stated.

“Well, we’re on break again. We just got hungry so here we are.” Sora replied. “What brought you here to Myeongdong?”

“Just wanted some fresh air.” I responded. We chatted for awhile and they had to go back to dance practice. I was pretty sad that I couldn’t hang out with her more. We were about to part ways; opposite directions. I started walking away when Sora stopped.

“Wu Fan! Do you wanna check out our dance studio?” she asked.

“Are you sure?” I asked back.

“No, I’m just kidding.” she said sarcastically. “Come on, let’s go.” She dragged me along and we took the bus to go to their dance studio. It took about 10 to 15 minutes to get there by bus. I was so amazed when I got there.

“This is yours?!” I blurted.

“It was a present from my brothers for me and Jongin.” she replied.

“Come on, Sora-yah! We need to start practicing.” Jongin yelled from the other side of the room.

“Wu Fan, you can just sit at the side. There’s a bench over there.” Sora suggested. I nodded and headed over to the bench. They stretched first before they started practicing. After a few minutes of warming up and stretching, they started practicing. I was amazed. They were all really good but my eyes never left Sora. The way she dances and her expressions as she’s dancing. You can tell that she has so much passion for dancing.

After they danced for hours, they finally decided to go home. I wanted to walk Sora home but she was with her friends and I didn’t have the courage to actually ask her. We parted ways and headed home. My day seemed better since I got to see Sora.

END OF POV

A few days later.

Sora’s POV:

Another day of school. Urgh. What’s worse was that my first period of class was P.E. The day was just getting started. I have P.E with Sehun and also, a grade 11 class had P.E the same period but they were in the other gym.

“Good morning class! Today,  the grade 11 P.E class will be joining us for today. We will be having three different games going on. Half of the gym will be volleyball, the other will be badminton and the other gym will be basketball.” Mr. Nam instructed.

While Mr. Nam was talking to students until the other class was ready, I sat beside Sehun.

“What are you gonna pick?” I questioned.

“Basketball.” he smiled. “How about you?”

“I’ll play basketball also.” I smiled back as I rested my head on his shoulder. I yawned, “I’m so tired.”

“Awww, uri baby should sleep earlier.” Sehun teased.

“Eeey, you know why I couldn’t sleep early last night.” I commented.

“Ne, I know.” he sighed.

The other class came into the gym we were using. Only two thirds of them came; I’m guessing the others are going to be playing basketball. Mr. Nam instructed some of us that chose basketball to head to the other gym. Sehun got up first and he helped me up. We walked to the other gym but I stopped in my tracks when I suddenly saw someone.

Sehun who kept walking suddenly stopped in his tracks also and turned around.

“YAH! Let’s go.” he said, but I didn’t answer. “Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

I pointed towards the inside of the gym and he saw what I was talking about. Seo Eunkwang was in this class. I wasn’t scared of him, I just hated him. I didn’t like his group of friends either, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changseob, and Lim Hyunsik. They were all just so cocky; conceited. They were the most shallow people in our school. They judged people by their looks, if you don’t look anything like 4Minute’s Hyuna or "F4"s Lee Minho, you can’t be friends with them.

Why I have a bad history with them? Eunkwang and Hyunsik used to take the same bus as we did. They loved to rate people on the bus. You get a one if you’re ugly and a ten if you’re good looking. They’re so freaking childish. Then they got to me and gave me a negative number. Although, it looked like I didn’t care much, but inside, I was hurting. I may seem tough, but I’m really sensitive.

“Let’s go. Who cares about him anyways.” Sehun insisted. He basically dragged me into the gym. When we got in, we sat down and waited for the teacher to number us off to separate in teams.

“How’s your arm by the way?” Sehun asked.

“It’s alright. As long as I don’t hurt my arm again I guess.” I replied.

The wound was healed from the outside. I wasn’t sure about the inside. From time to time, I’d still feel pain from my wound even though it looked healed. Sadly, Sehun and I were separated in different teams. There was four teams; two playing while the other two teams are sitting on the bench. The red team Sehun was on started playing against the green team.

“Sora-ssi!” someone whispered. I looked to the right and found Wu Fan sitting beside me wearing the same colored jersey as me.

“Wu Fan!” I gasped with my eyes wide open. “I never knew you were in this class.”

“Well, you know now.” he smiled.

“We’re in the same team too.” I smiled back. “You better not hog the ball.” I teased.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pass it to you.” he commented.

I watched the game and followed Sehun with my eyes. He’s a really good basketball player. Sadly, the opposing team had Eunkwang; he stole the ball and hogged it. Not even bothering to pass it to his teammates.

“What a show off.” I mumbled.

“Hmm?” Wu Fan wondered.

“Eunkwang.” I pointed out.

“Oohhhh.” He said. “He may seem cocky, but he’s a really good friend.”

“You’re friends with him?” I asked.

“Well, not really, we do have a few classes together.” Wu Fan replied.

“Oh I see.”

We suddenly heard a thud and someone yelling in pain. We looked over to see who it was but everyone was already surrounding the person. Wu Fan and I joined the group to check out if anyone got seriously injured or not.

“SEHUN-AH!” I yelled. I ran over to his side; he was holding onto his knee. Mr. Nam told us not to move him and just leave him there while he got the nurse. You can really tell he was in serious pain. He was even crying.

“Sehun-ah, just wait eo? The nurse will come here soon.” I encouraged him. He slightly nodded.

Mr. Nam came along with the nurse after a few minutes. The nurse examined him, nurse Suzy suggested that we should take him to the hospital. She said that he probably broke his kneecap. I called an ambulance since we couldn’t actually carry him ourselves. The ambulance got to our school in just a few minutes and got a stretcher for Sehun to lay on while they transported him to the hospital. Wu Fan and I came along in the ambulance. I just hope that this isn’t too serious.

END OF POV

(AN: MELODIES! PLEASE DON’T HATE ME. I SERIOUSLY LOVE BTOB! I just need a group to be the bad guys in this fanfic. Please be understanding ^^)