Chapter 3

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

Sehun’s POV:

“So the ions will...” The sound of the teacher talking was fading slowly until I couldn’t hear it anymore. I was in the park sitting under a huge tree. The sun was shining brightly on a warm sunny day. The slight breeze was nice. It wasn’t too cold and it wasn’t too hot. I sat there waiting and waiting. There she was, sitting on the swing; her back faced towards me. I called her name, but she didn’t hear me. I called her name again and this time she turned around. The breeze blew through her hair. She was as beautiful as before; she was always beautiful to me. I waved and told her to come over. She got up from the swing and started walking towards me. I smiled. She was getting closer and closer. I spread my arms to give her a hug but then she slapped me.

“NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASS.” Ms. Kim shouted.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed.

I looked over at Jongin who was snickering. I made a face at him and waited until class was over. Once class was over, Jongin and I walked to the library for lunch; as usual.

“You were dreaming about her, weren’t you?” Jongin teased.

I sighed, “Yeah.”

“When are you going to tell her?” Jongin asked.

“I don’t know. I just don’t think it’s the right time for me to tell her yet.”

“If you don’t tell her now, someone else will confess to her and take her away from you. Confess before it’s too late.” Jongin suggested.

“I’ll think about it.” I stated.

We finally arrived in the library and as usual, Sora and Amber were already there. Except Sora wasn’t sitting with Amber. We walked over to Amber.

“Yah. What’s Sora doing sitting at that other table?” Jongin questioned.

Amber waved us to come closer and whispered. “The guy he’s talking to is Wu Fan.”

Jongin and I nodded; understanding the situation. I looked over and saw Wu Fan. *So that’s how he looks like... * I thought. He was pretty tall but he kind of looked scary. Not that he was big or anything. He just seemed to have this cold expression on his face all the time. I never saw him smile once.

“Sehun-ah! Let’s start looking for new songs we can dance to.” Jongin suggested.

END OF POV

Sora’s POV:

Here I was sitting at one of the tables in the library with Wu Fan. It was quite awkward since we’re still trying to get to know each other. I felt like I was bothering him. He didn’t smile at all. It was pretty scary honestly.

“So what are you doing after school today?” I questioned.

“I don’t know.” he answered with his monotonous voice.

“Do you want to go with us to the mall today?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Come with us. We’ll wait for you after school at the bus stop.” I smiled.

“I’ll try.”

The awkward silence was back again. It made me feel so uncomfortable. I’d try to make the atmosphere less awkward. Even though I tried, he still remained the same. Cold expression, emotionless look. Thank goodness, the bell for third period saved me.

“See you later, Wu Fan!” I waved.

“Eo..” was all he said. I sighed. I really hope he’ll somehow open up and become more comfortable. I headed to bio class. Amber, Jongin and Sehun were already there. Amber seemed eager to bomb me with questions again. As I expected, she asked me what we talked about and such.

“By the way, is it okay if Wu Fan comes with us to the mall today?” I asked them.

“Yeah, of course!” Amber smiled.

Jongin and Sehun nodded in agreement. I smiled, Ms. Kang came into the room.

“Good afternoon. Today we will be doing a lab.” Today for class, we were doing rat dissection to help us learn about the body systems. I laughed quietly in my head. This lab will be fun. For me, I’m not really afraid of that many things. I’m seriously afraid of bugs though. I hate bugs. A rat, I can deal with. I’m not sure about Sehun. I remember when we were younger, we found a dead rat and when Jongin held it up right beside Sehun’s face, Sehun ran into our house and was hiding in Jongin’s room; locking it.

“Now, for this lab you guys will need to be in groups of 4-5 people.” Ms. Kang instructed.

We all looked at each other already knowing we would pick each other to be in a group. Ms. Kang let us start the lab.

“Who wants to dissect it?” I asked.

Amber and Sehun didn’t answer while Jongin didn’t mind. We got all our supplies and got to our lab table. Jongin put rubber gloves on and started dissecting. Sehun stayed away as far as possible but making sure he can still observe for the lab write up we had to do. Jongin and I took turns dissecting when one wasn’t able to cut the rat. Jongin asked me if I could get a sharper scalpel. I went over to the cart filled with equipments for the lab and looked into the scalpel box. As I was holding on to the box, I looked over at the door and saw Wu Fan. I smiled and got distracted.

Suddenly, a crash was heard. A bunch of scalpels fell on the ground in front of me. Luckily none went through my feet. Sehun came over to check if I was okay.

“Yah! Sora! Gwaenchanha?” Sehun asked.

I nodded, “I’m okay. I was just distracted.”

Sehun was wide eyed. “You’re bleeding though.” He was staring at my left arm. He was right; there was a scratch from the scalpel, not even a scratch. The cut wasn’t that deep but it was pretty big in length. It was almost one fourth around my arm. Red blood was flowing down my arms.

"Kang seonsaengnim. Can I take Sora to the nurse's office to get treated?" Sehun questioned.

Ms. Kang saw my cut and allowed Sehun to me to the nurse. Sehun walked beside me as we headed to the nurse.

"Sehun-ah. You can go back to class." I suggested.

"But your arm..."

"I'll be fine." I smiled reassuringly. "It's just a cut, I won't die from it."

"Let me just bring you to the nurse then I'll go back to class." he suggested.

I laughed, "Arraseo." We walked in silence which was weird. Usually, Sehun and I were always so talkative with each other. Something was different about him today, I just don't know what it is. We finally arrived at the nurse's office.

"Thank you, Sehun-ah." I smiled. He smiled back and told the nurse what happened before heading off back to class. Nurse Suzy treated my cut and bandaged it up. I stayed in the nurse's office until the end of the school day.

END OF POV

Wu Fan's POV:

Finally a long day of school ended. I got my things and went to the bus stop. The bus was taking a pretty long time.

"WUFAN!" someone called out. I turned to find Sora running over to me. She had this beautiful innocent smile on her face.

"Are you coming with us?" she questioned. Right behind her were 3 unfamiliar faces. They stood there awkwardly waiting for Sora.

"I don't know." I answered.

Suddenly, her smile turned into a frown. "Oh, is that so?" She smiled again. "Gwaenchanha. We can hangout next time." Then she walked away with her friends. They walked instead of taking the bus. The school wasn’t that far from the train station. I watched them walk farther until all I could see were tiny dots of them. The bus came and I got on. As the bus was heading to the train station, the bus passed by Sora. Her three friends were happily chatting amongst themselves while Sora's head was down to the point where I couldn't even see her face.

A few minutes later, I got off at the bus stop near the train station. I didn't go in yet; I sat on a bench until Sora got here. I could see her and her friends from afar. They got closer and closer. When they were almost near me, one of her friends tapped her and pointed towards me. I stood up in surprise. They walked passed me while I tried to get to Sora.

"So which mall are we going to?" I asked.

She looked up, still with a frown on her face. "I thought you couldn't go."

"Wae? You don't want me to go?"

"Ani! It's not like that. It's just I thought you said you couldn't." she replied.

"Let's go." I smiled.

Sora was wide eyed. "Waaah! You smiled!" she exclaimed.

I just laughed.

"OMONA! YOU LAUGHED!"  I laughed even more. We caught up with her friends. She introduced me to them.

"Wu Fan, these are my friends, Amber and Sehun. Jongin is my twin brother. " I bowed to them and introduced myself. After all the introductions, we headed off to COEX mall.

END OF POV
______________________________________________________

AN: OMONA! I wonder who Sehun was dreaming about while he fell asleep in Chem class. Keep reading if you want to figure out ;) Thanks for reading! Comment? Subscribe? Add Me as a Friend? ^^