Chapter 13

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

Sora’s POV:

 

It was a Saturday morning and I was still feeling gloomy. I got out of bed lazily and walked downstairs. Jongin and Jongdae were downstairs eating breakfast in front of the tv.

“Good morning sleepy head.” Jongdae greeted.

“Are you okay?” Jongin asked.

I froze in my spot trying to stop the tears. “N-ne, I’m fine.”

I went into the kitchen to get myself breakfast. As I was getting my cereal and milk, someone was at the door.

"I'll get it." Jongin yelled.

I continued on into the living room with my bowl of cereal. I noticed Sehun was here.

"Hey Sehun. " I said as I forced a smile.

"Hi" he smiled back.

I sat beside him as we watched tv. They were all trying to comfort me and make me laugh. It was helpful but it was only a few days after all. Most of the time I just had a fake smile.

After all the "fun", I took my dishes and cleaned them. I could here the tv from here and noticed that they were watching the news. As I was rinsing, my whole body froze and my heart started beating rapidly.

END OF POV

Sehun's POV:

"Mr. Wu, the CEO of Wu corporations in China, has finally revealed the heir to the company, his son Wu Fan, who will be getting married to Kwon Yuri, the daughter and heir to Kwon Media." The reporter announced.

For a while, everyone was silent and shocked. I was more worried about Sora than anything else. We suddenly heard a loud crash in the kitchen. The sound of glass clattered on the floor. I dashed towards the kitchen with the others behind me and coming to a hult before I hurt myself with the shattered glass.

"SORA!" I cried.

She was lying on the ground with shatters of glass surrounding her. One chair was toppled over and there was a small pool of blood right under her head. The only one calm was Jongdae although I knew he was panicing inside. Jongdae called for an ambulance which came in just a few minutes.

"Sehun, Jongin, you guys go with Sora. I'll clean this up and catch up." Jongdae suggested.

We both nodded and got into the ambulance. My tears kept running down as I kept hoping that Sora would be okay. We got to the hospital in a few moments, Sora was sent to the emergency room as Jongin and I had to wait anxiously outside.

Hours passed by, all 4 of Sora's brothers were here. The doctor finally came out. We were all nervous.

"Sora-ssi is alright although she is under a coma and we are not sure when she will wake up. She has a slight head injury so there is a possibility she may have amnesia." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor." Junmyeon exhaled.

"Visitimg hours is from 7am - 9pm and only one person can stay overnight." The doctor mentioned.

We nodded. I saw Jongin whispering to Junmyeon.

"Sehun, do you want to stay tonight?" He questioned.

"Me? Why?" I asked back.

"Jongdae wasn't able to finish cleaning up so Jongdae and Jongin will be cleaning up while me and Minseok go back to work." He explained.

I nodded, "Al-alright."

They advised me to go home first and gather some stuff to bring in case I get bored. I arrived at the hospital around 11pm and Sora had her own room. There was a couch I could sleep on which I was fine with. Sora was on the bed wearing that hospital robe.

She was still so beautiful. I held her hand as I watched her. The first girl I truly fell in love with was right in front of my eyes yet, she doesn't know I love her. I wish I had the courage to tell her. If only it was easy and simple to confess, but the fear of rejection is always in the way. Without realizing it, I fell asleep.

END OF POV
__________________________________________________________

A/N: This chapter is quite short, sorry. I'll make it up on the next chapter :D