Chapter 10

Love is Blind (Hiatus)
Sora’s POV:
 
It was a Saturday morning, everyone was getting ready. Minseok and Junmyeon heard about us going to Lotte World and decided to come with us. Junmyeon was already ready and just started packing some snacks just in case we didn’t have enough money for food. After a few minutes, we were all ready to go. Minseok decided to drive us and on our way to Lotte World, we picked Sehun and Amber up first.
 
“Sora-yah. Is your boyfriend coming?” Minseok questioned.
 
I sighed and shrugged, “Molla. I’ve tried texting and calling him but he hasn’t answered.”
 
"Maybe he has something came up." Minseok suggested.
 
I just sighed. We got to Amber's house since it was closer. Surprisingly, Sehun was at Amber's house. 
 
"Waaaah. When did Sehun get here?" Jongin asked as the two got into the van. 
 
"He arrived 10 minutes before you guys got here." Amber replied.
 
After we were all set, we went our way to Lotte World. We would get there faster if there wasn’t any traffic in our way. Everyone, except for me, Sehun and Minseok, fell asleep. I kept trying to contact Wufan but after so many calls and texts, I gave up. 
 
“What are you doing?” Sehun questioned.
 
“Ah. It’s nothing.” I responded.
 
“Your boyfriend’s not responding?” he asked again.
 
I sighed and nodded slowly.
 
“Yah! Don’t be too sad. He probably slept in.” he tried to comfort me. 
 
“Well... I guess..” It got silent and without me knowing, I somehow fell asleep.
 
-Half an hour later.-
 
“Wake up you guys!” Minseok yelled. “We’re here.” 
 
My eyes slowly opened, the bright light out was painful to my eyes. Everyone got out of the van one by one. 
 
“Finally!” Jongdae exclaimed. 
 
“How long did take us to get here?” Amber yawned.
 
“Not too long.” Minseok responded.
 
We all walked to the entrance and paid. Jongin, Minseok and Amber wanted to start going on rides while Junmyeon and Jongdae wanted to play games first.
 
“Aren’t you coming?” Junmyeon questioned.
 
“No, I’m just gonna wait here for awhile just in case Wufan comes.” I replied.
 
“Alright. What about you, Sehun?”
 
“I’ll keep Sora company.” he replied. 
 
“Arraseo. Join us in a bit, alright?” Junmyeon commanded.
 
We both nodded as they left to go play. Sehun and I went over to sit on a bench near the front entrance. 
 
“You like him that much, huh?” Sehun stated.
 
I smiled and nodded, “Eo. It was like love at first sight."
 
"Is that so...?" Sehun responded.
 
I nodded and afterwards we stayed quiet. Minutes passed and Wufan still wasn't here. It's been about 40 minutes that Sehun and I have been sitting here. Time passed by quickly. People passing by us having the time of their lives. Families, friends and couples were here. 
 
"Maybe we should go and have some fun." Sehun suggested.
 
I looked over at the gate for the last time and sighed, "Arraseo." We started walking around Lotte World. I was honestly not in the mood to do anything. 
 
"Yah." Sehun said. "Cheer up!" 
 
I just walked along side him sluggishly. 
 
"Come on. Let's play some games!" Sehun suggested.
 
I didn't respond. 
 
"Yah! If you don't loose that frown, I'm gonna yell and make a scene!" He threatened. 
 
Again, I didn't respond.
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KIM SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun yelled loudly.
 
"Yah. Sehun-ah. Shut up. People are staring!" I threatenly whispered. 
 
He didn’t stop, I even had to cover his mouth with my hands. 
 
“Arraseo! Arraseo. Just don’t yell like that again.” I demanded.
 
He smiled, “Okay.” 
 
Sehun and I started playing a bunch of games spending almost all our money. We lost a few games here and there. Everytime Sehun won, he’d give me the prize. I started to enjoy my time there. We had large stuffed toys which were too much to carry. I called Junmyeon oppa. 
 
“Oppa, can we go back to the car for a second?” I questioned.
 
“Wae?” he asked back.
 
“We need to put some things in the trunk.” I replied.
 
“Arraseo. Where are you?” 
 
“We’re heading to the front gates, just meet us there.” 
 
“Arraseo.” 
 
Twenty minutes later, we were able meet up with Junmyeon and put the stuffed toys in the van.
 
“So Wu Fan didn’t come huh?” Junmyeon questioned.
 
“Eo.” I answered.
 
“He probably was just busy.” he encouraged.
 
“Yeah. Probably.” I sighed. 
 
“Well let’s meet in an hour.” Junmyeon suggested. 
 
“Arasseo, see you later.” I waved as he walked away.
 
I turned to Sehun and smiled. There was a ride I know of that would be okay for Sehun to ride. He looked me funny.
 
“What are you up to?” Sehun questioned.
 
I told him to follow me as we reached the haunted house.
 
"Why are we here?" Sehun questioned. 
 
"It's the only ride where you don't have to worry about your leg. All you have to do is sit." I answered.
 
"No it's not. Plus I don't want to go in here." He replied.
 
"Come on. You chicken?" I teased.
 
Sehun glared at me and went onto the ride. I started laughing to myself. The ride started and everything was pitch dark. It was pretty scary. A dim light started to lead the way and we could see a bit of what was surrounding us. Spider webs were every where and haunting music was playing. Sehun was holding onto my arm tightly as I tried to keep my laughter in. 
Suddenly, footsteps could be heard behind us in a distance. The footsteps got closer and faster. We all screamed. A white lady came out of nowhere. Her pure black long hair was covering half her face. We passed by her and the ride kept going.
 
"Sehun-ah. Gwaenchanha?" I whispered. 
 
He didn't answer. He was still holding onto my arm. He seemed quite scared; I was starting to feel bad. I could tell his eyes were closed. 
 
"Mianhae." I whispered again. I hugged him as I covered his ears to block the horrifying background music. I could feel his tense, scared body ease up. The ride ended after a few minutes. I helped Sehun get on his feet with his crutches. 
 
"Thanks." Sehun mumbled under his breath. 
 
"What do you want to do now?" I questioned.
 
He looked around. "There." He pointed to the ferris wheel. 
 
"S-sure." I stuttered.
 
END OF POV