Chapter 4

Love is Blind (Hiatus)

Sora's POV:

We arrived at the COEX mall in just few minutes. The mall wasn't that far, as long as you took the train. It was actually only one station away. This first thing we did was eat. We were starving; I mean, I think I even heard Sehunnie's stomach growling. We went to the food court and ordered food. Sadly, only a few of us had money so we had to share. I didn’t have enough money, I had probably $2.00 on me. Amber didn’t have money at all because she spent it all on new clothes. Sehun bought his own food. Jongin only had money enough for one plate so Jongin suggested that I share with him and Amber should share with Sehun.

“Ani! I’m not sharing my food.” Sehun protested. “I’m starving.” he pouted.

Amber suddenly had an idea. “Wu Fan, do you have money?”

He nodded, “Only enough for myself though.”

“Can you share with Sora? Since you two are pretty close friends.” Amber suggested.

My eyes widened. “What? No, no it’s ok-” “Yeah, sure. What do you want, Sora?” Wu Fan interrupted.

“Eo..? Are you sure?” I asked.

“Ne.” he smiled. He smiled. Again. That killer smile. I started blanking out until I heard Wu Fan asking what I wanted to eat again.

“Sora!” he yelled.

“Oh! Sorry, I was thinking about something.” I bit my lips.

Sehun was already seated eating his food while Amber and Jongin were ordering their food. Wu Fan and I lined up and thought of what to eat.

“Hamburger?” He asked.

I shook my head, “That doesn’t really make me full.”

“Bulgogi?”

“Ne!” I smiled widely. Our side dishes were japchae and kimchi. When we got our food, we joined Amber, Jongin and Sehun. We sat in front of each other, sharing one plate of food. For me, I kind of felt awkward but it seemed like that Wu Fan was okay with it. As we were eating, Amber, Sehun and Jongin were talking about planning to go to Lotte World.

“When should we go?” Amber asked.

“Let’s go next Saturday.” Jongin suggested.

Amber and Sehun agreed. They looked over at me and I agreed also.

“Wu Fan. You wanna come with us?” Amber questioned.

Wu Fan didn’t answer right away. “I’ll have to see first. My dad might be having a party since his birthday’s on that day.”

“Well, just let us know if you can or not.” Amber suggested.

He nodded. “Okay.” While we were talking, we didn’t even realized we finished our food. We threw our garbage and put our trays away.

“Where to now?” Sehun wondered.

“Let’s go to the aquarium here!” Amber suggested. I smiled eagerly and agreed quickly. The guys just went along with us. We entered and I was basically amazed. It's been awhile since I've been here. The last time I went her was probably when Jongin and I were only 2 years old. All the different kind of fishes were so pretty. We saw fishes that looked like Nemo and Dory from Finding Nemo.

"Waaah, daebak!" Amber exclaimed.

I would've thought that Wu Fan would be amazed also but he just looked around not even saying a thing. There were so many things to see in the aquarium. We were in a tunnel surrounded by glass that separated us from the sea creatures. We saw cute otters swimming around and also sharks and stingrays. Which was pretty scary to me since the sharks looked pretty big. I looked over at Wu Fan and it seemed like he was enjoying this.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Eo. I've never been to an aquarium before." he smiled.

"JINJJA? You've never been to one yet? Like fhis is your first time?" I asked surprised.

He nodded, "Yeah. My parents were always busy when I was younger so I didn't get to go to places like these."

"Oh really?" He just nodded again. Hearing that, I wanted to be the girl that would make him happy. I wanted to be the one who would help him make new happy memories. Anyway, we stayed at the aquarium for a few more minutes and decided to go home. We went back to the station and waited for the train. Wu Fan only had to take the bus to get home.

"I hope you had a bit of fun today." I smiled.

He smiled back. Before he left, he asked me something.

"Sora-ssi." he started. He then handed me his phone. "Can I get your number?"

I smiled, "Of course." I punched in my name and number into his contact list. I gave him back his phone. " You can text me anytime." I smiled.

He smiled back. "See ya." I waved goodbye and went in the station with the other three. We waited for the train for a few minutes and headed home.

“Should we go practice?” Jongin suggested.

I shook my head, “I have too much homework to do.”

“Yeah, same here.” Sehun commented.

“Oh, well. Amber?”

“Sure.” Amber smiled.

We got off the next few stations and we had to wait for another bus to get home.

“Sehun-ah, can you drop Sora home? I don’t want her walking by herself.” Jongin asked.

Sehun agreed. The bus finally came after a few minutes of waiting. I sat beside Sehun while Amber and Jongin sat beside each other looking for songs they can make choreographies to. Today was such a long day; I was pretty tired too.

I yawned, "Sehun-ah." I started. "Can I sleep on your shoulder?" He nodded and I laid my head on his shoulder. Before I knew it, I was already asleep.

I was in dreamland. Well, I was pretty sure I was. I was near the beach sitting on a nearby bench. The sun was setting. The horizon divided the sun in two. The sky was a mix of a beautiful shade of orange and purple. I could hear the ocean hitting the shore. Seagulls in the sky. I was in the arms of a boy. I couldn't see his face. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Sora-yah... Saranghae." he whispered then he kissed my forehead lightly.

I smiled and cuddled up closer to him. After that, everything was a blur. I didn’t remember anything after that.

“SORA-YAH!” someone called out. My eyes opened quickly and I found myself in my room. Someone knocked on my bedroom door.

“Sora-yah, are you awake yet?” Minseok opened the door. “Time for dinner.”

“Oppa...” I started. “How did I get here?”

“Ah. Sehun carried you home. He said he didn’t wanna wake you since you seemed really tired.” Minseok answered.

“He carried me from the bus?!” I asked with my eyes wide open.

Minseok nodded and laughed. “Let’s go, the rest are waiting for us.”

I got out of bed and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs lazily.

"Our baby sister's finally awake." Junmyeon smiled.

For dinner, we had rice and broiled salmon. Yum. Junmyeon's cooking skills were always so amazing. For awhile, we ate in silence until Junmyeon broke it.

"Sora-yah, I heard you like someone." he stated.

I glared at Jongin.

"Sorry. " he mouthed.

"Who is this guy?" Jongdae asked.

"Just someone." I replied.

"Whats this 'someone''s name?" Minseok questioned.

They were asking me so many questions like I did something wrong. They just stared at me until I answered.

"Wu Fan." I finally gave in.

"How'd you meet him?" Jongdae questioned.

"I meet him in the library." I explained everything to them since they were annoying me with their questions.

"So you do like him?" Junmyeon wondered.

I nodded slowly.

"Well, if you guys end up dating, make sure to introduce us to him." Minseok stated.

"Wae oppa?"

"So we know who to beat up when your heart breaks, if ever." Minseok commented.

I laughed. "You guys would do that?"

"Of course! You're the youngest and the only girl." Junmyeon stated.

I smiled, "Thanks."

When we finished eating, I helped Jongin clean the dishes since it was our turn to. Afterwards, I went straight to my room and worked on my homework as I listened to music. I went to sleep after finishing my homework and that's how my day went.

END OF POV

Sehun’s POV:

It was around 6pm once I got home. Junmyeon gave me a ride home after I dropped off Sora.

“Thank you, hyung!” I waved until I couldn’t see his car anymore. After a pretty long day, I just wanted to lay on my bed and fall asleep right away but no. I had too much homework to do. I still laid on my bed for awhile and just stayed there. I smiled at the thought of what happened awhile ago on the bus.

-SEHUN’S FLASHBACK-

Sora was still sleeping when Jongin and Amber got off the bus.

“Thanks Sehun! See ya tomorrow!” he waved as he got off the bus. Two more stops until we got near Sora’s house. I looked down at her and smiled. I pushed some of her stray hairs behind her ear.

"Sora-yah...Saranghae" I whispered in her ear. I lightly kissed her forehead making sure she wouldn't wake up. She suddenly moved; I was startled by her sudden movement. She didn't wake up, but she cuddled up closer to me. I laughed quietly to myself and started getting ready to get off the bus.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I sighed heavily. I've liked Sora ever since we were kids, we were probably around 8 years old when I started to have feelings for her. Only Jongin knows about this. Anyway, I finally got up and started doing homework.

END OF POV
___________________________________________________________