Chapter 12

Love is Blind (Hiatus)
Sora’s POV:
 
Ever since Lotte World, Wufan seemed to get busier and busier. He barely has any time to hang out anymore. It’s been about two weeks since we started dating. I think I’ve only seen Wufan 2 times this week. 
 
We were at our dance studio practice for SM’s contest. Amber was on her laptop checking out videos that others entered in SM’s dance contest. 
 
“How’s the competition?” Jongin questioned. 
 
“Not bad but I think we can still beat ‘em” Amber replied.
 
“Where’s Sehun?” I asked.
 
“Oh, he’s getting his cast taken off today.” Jongin answered.
 
“Really? Well, that’s great.” I smiled. 
 
We started brainstorming on what songs we should dance to. There were so many to choose from. I suddenly got a text.
 
“Can you come out? I’m right outside your dance studio.”  I read.
 
“I’ll be back.” I told the others as I walked outside. 
 
 Wufan was there, waiting for me. I ran up behind him and covered his eyes.
 
“Guess whoooooo~” I giggled. 
 
“Sora-yah.” he smiled. 
 
I gave him a hug. “What are you doing here?” 
 
“I need to talk to you.” he replied.
 
“Okay, about what?” 
 
“There’s something I need to tell you and it’s not gonna be easy.”
 
I was getting nervous by the second. Whatever he wanted to talk about didn’t sound really good.
 
“G-go on.” I stuttered.
 
“I think it’s best...”
 
The last few words shocked me and couldn’t get to my brain. It’s like my world darken, I just couldn’t believe it.
 
END OF POV
 
Sehun’s POV:
 
I was so frustrated as I was on my way to the dance studio. The doctor had said I can’t do any activities involving my leg for a week just in case. I was almost at the dance studio when I suddenly saw Wufan and Sora just outside the studio. 
 
“G-go on.” I heard Sora stuttered.
 
I hid around the corner of the building still able to hear them. 
 
“I think it’s best for us to not see each other again.” Wufan confessed.
 
Sora didn’t answer. She was in shock.
 
“I’m sorry.” Wufan added.
 
A sudden breeze passed by me as I saw Sora running away in tears. 
 
“Sora-yah!” Wufan yelled as he was running for her.
 
I grabbed Wufan telling him to back off.  I gave him a dirty look and tried to run after Sora. She was nowhere in sight. There’s only one place she’d go to. 
 
Being as careful as I can, I tried my best to run without getting injured again. There she was on the swing where she always was if she wasn’t in a good mood. I sat beside her on the other swing facing the opposite direction she was. Her head was down and I could hear sniffling. I stayed quiet until she spoke up.
 
“How’d you find me?” she suddenly asked.
 
“I know you too well.” I answered.
 
“Did you hear everything?” she questioned again.
 
I nodded, “Mhm.”
 
She started bawling her eyes out. I was shocked. I haven’t seen her cry like this for the longest time.  I got up and tried to comfort her. 
 
“Sora-yah.” I mumbled. “Calm down.” 
 
I hugged her tightly. 
 
“Amber, Jongin and I are here. Don’t think about him. I know it’s gonna be hard. But we’ll help you get through, eo?” I comforted.
 
I let her cry on my shoulder until she could calm down. It took awhile for her to calm down and at times she’d stop but then start bawling again. 
 
Jongin suddenly called me.
 
"Hey, are you almost here?” he asked.
 
“I’m pretty close, I’m with Sora.” I answered.
 
“Oh really? Where are you guys?
 
“At the park. “
 
“Okay, hurry back. See ya.” Jongin hung up.
 
Sora finally calmed down.
 
“Come let’s go back.” I suggested.
 
She nodded slightly.
 
We walked back to the studio but before we even got close there, Wufan was still waiting in front of the studio. Instead of going into the front, we went through the back door. 
 
I knocked on the door loud enough for Amber or Jongin to hear. Jongin opened it and was shocked. 
 
“Why’d you come from the back?” he asked.
 
“I’ll tell you later. Take care of Sora for now.” I replied.
 
“Wait, have you been crying, Sora?” Amber questioned.
 
Sora couldn’t answer still being in shock of what happened. 
 
“I’ll be right back.” I answered. 
 
I walked outside and found Wufan there. 
 
“What are you still doing here?” I questioned.
 
“Where’s Sora?” he questioned back.
 
“Why do you care? You already hurt her.” I replied.
 
“I know. But I had no choice.” he said.
 
“No choice?! Are you kidding me? Just leave her alone.” I demanded.
 
“I just want to know if she’s okay.” 
 
“She’s fine. Just go.” I replied.
 
I waited until he finally left and went back into the studio. Amber and Jongin were comforting Sora.
 
"What's wrong?" Amber asked. 
 
"He broke up with me." She sniffled.
 
"I knew we couldn't trust him. Where is he? Let me at him." Amber said, angry.
 
"Calm down, Amber." Jongin advised. "Let's all go home and get rest for now."
 
We all agreed and headed home. I walked with them towards the bus stop. The bus was there but I didn't get on.
 
"Aren't you going home?" Jongin asked.
 
"I just gotta do something. I'll go home soon. Take care." I replied.
 
"Arraseo. Take care." Jongin said as he got on the bus.
 
I went back to the park where Sora and I were at. The sun was going down and all I saw was a beautiful sunset. I was having mixed feelings. Happy that they aren’t together anymore but sad because Sora isn’t happy.
 
I don’t know if I can take it anymore.
 
END OF POV