The AFF Ninjas

Behind That Bright Smile [Sequel to Behind the Thick-Framed Glasses]

 

 
✻ chapter twenty:
special chapter: aff ninjas

here's le chosen ones:

 
Gummy Bear Ninja: Watch_me   ¦   Bubble Tea Ninja: pearl-light   ¦   Bubbles Ninja: shilaINSPIRIT
Fluffy Ninja: jjong_seororo   ¦   Confetti Ninja: kpopforeverr   ¦   Sparkle Ninja: GD4ever159
Glitter Ninja: crisyluv3214   ¦   Unicorn Bob Lord: -MyungKitty-   ¦ these were all randomly chosen
 
 
Let's all time travel to the day before Mr. Seo was coming back to Korea...
 
 
The second generation of AFF ninjas were gathered together in their rainbow cabin somewhere at the end of the rainbow. Don't ask what happened to the first generation of AFF ninjas from BTFG, because all that I will give you as an answer will be "bagel". Deal with it.
 
The gummy bear ninja, Watch_me, stood up and rang the cow bell attached to the wall, trying to get everyone's attention. "Hey, guys! Listen up!"
 
The sparkle ninja, GD4ever159, ignored her and continued her game of popsicle-sword-sticks with crisyluv3214, the glitter ninja. shilaINSPIRIT and kpopforeverr, the bubble and confetti ninjas that were playing patty-cake, didn't even think about glancing at her. The bubble tea ninja, pearl-light, sipped her bubble tea nonchalantly and the ramen ninja sitting beside her, jjong_seororo  slurped her bowl of Shin Ramyun loudly.
 
An anger-vein emoticon appeared on Watch_me's forehead and she cleared again. Nobody payed attention to her so she grabbed a frying pan and slammed it against the cow bell.
 
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! the cow bell... uh, mooed. "I SAID, LISTEN UP GUYS!"
 
The ninja crew finally stopped chattering and bickering and eating to glare at their head ninja. GD4ever159 brought her hands up to rub her throbbing temples. "Geez, you don't have to be so loud. We heard you the first time."
 
"Yeah, we heard you the first time," shilaINSPIRIT chimed in, "we just chose to ignore you."
 
Watch_me stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms. "Whatever. The reason I'm screaming is because I think we should do something interesting today. All we've done over the past few days were lounging and lazing around."
 
"Interesting?" crisyluv3214 repeated. "How about mess with Mt. St. Helens in Washington and set the whole state on fire?"
 
Watch_me shook her head. "Nah, we already did that last month. Something else."
 
kpopforeverr chimed in, her high-pitched voice coming out rather squeaky. "Let's go swimming with the sharks and pretend we're narwhals!"
 
"Nah, you already do that every week. Let's do something... different this time. Something refreshing. Something extraordinary. Something... something destructive." Watch_me  her imaginary mustache, thinking hard.
 
"Let's use our special AFF Ninja Powers that the Unicorn Bob Lords gave us to wreck an important building of some sort." pearl-light quietly said, taking another sip from her bubble tea drink. "It wouldn't hurt to use them once, right?"
 
"What a brilliant idea! It's genius!" The gummy bear ninja exclaimed. "Ferb, I know what we're going to do today! Guys, I know what we're going to do today!"
 
pearl-light smiled slyly and put down her drink. "GD4ever159 and crisyluv3214  go find an important place on Earth for us to destroy. We'll need some socks, leaf-blowers, some glue, glow-in-the-dark balloons, pillows, sticks, a giant spoon with a mustache, a stuffed alpaca, hairspray, more glue, a bucket of chicken, and soap for this operation, so everyone else, go and gather these supplies."
 
"Yes, ma'am!" jjong_seororo saluted the leader of the day, still full of noodles. "I understand why we need all of those things, but why a bucket of chicken? What will those be used for?"
 
"Oh, I just have a sudden craving for fried chicken. They're for me." pearl-light shrugged. "Alright! Let's go, let's go, let's go! To the unicorn teleportation elevator slide!"
 
One by one each ninjas filed into the unicorn teleportation elevator slide. It was exactly what it sounded like; a unicorn-covered-slide that actually acted like an elevator, teleporting the ninjas at the very end of the slide.
 
"Okay, so we found this one building in Namsan, South Korea," crisyluv3214 said as they traveled down to earth, "and it has the worst security system ever. I heard these two teenagers broke in and stole some stuff with ease, it'll be as easy as taking candy from a unicorn."

"Well then, let's go!" shilaINSPIRIT cried and the AFF ninja crew jumped down onto the roof of the SeoMate building. Yes, the very building that belonged to Eun Mi and Seohyun's father. What a complete and total coincidence.

Taking the giant spoon with the mustache, jjong_seororo shoveled a giant hole in the ceiling and they jumped through, landing on the first floor. The ninjas began trashing the place, one by one.

Watch_me used her gummy bear powers to make giant orange, blue, and purple gummy bears appear out of nowhere and placed them right in front of the windows so whenever someone looked up at the building, all they'd see was a gummy bear staring back at them.

pearl-light used her bubble tea powers to make the sprinklers on the ceiling rain bubble tea instead of regular water. She also switched the sink water in the bathroom to bubble tea and left it running.

shilaINSPIRIT raided the janitor's closet and starting blowing giant soap bubbles out of all the soap products she found. The bubbles were attached to each other and made a staircase, snaking around the whole building.

kpopforeverr went around to all of the office cubicles and meeting rooms to take all the business papers she could find. Gathering around 1,560 papers, she inserted them into , where her teeth acted as a paper shredder and the papers were... well, shredded. She also found cement glue in one of the worker's drawers and began decorating the walls, doors, ceiling, and furniture with her self-made confetti.

GD4ever159 and crisyluv3214 teamed up to find all the money and coins that were hidden in the building and left trails of the currency everywhere. Feeling extra happy today, the two used their fairy-ninja-unicorn powers to make it snow sparkly glitter snow inside of the building.

The last ninja, jjong_seororo  was wandering all by herself, making everything she came into contact with grow fluffy, furry, freckled mustaches. Just imagine; giant gummy bears holding giant metal spoons with mustaches that smelled of bacon. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Finishing each of their tasks, the seven ninjas met up in the lobby on the first floor. Each of them had remembered to hang stinky socks on random doorknobs, hang glow-in-the-dark-balloons in the men's bathroom ("I've always wondered what men's bathrooms are like," kpopforeverr had said), and make a giant stick house on the third floor. pearl-light munched on her fried-chicken and practically elbowed GD4ever159 when she tried to sprinkle inedible glitter in it.
 
"I think this is good." Watch_me announced as the sparkly, glittery, bubble tea snow poured down over their heads. "Do you think we should go now?"
 
"Yeah, let's go." pearl-light replied and the AFF ninjas crew jumped out of the building and into a random trampoline on the ground ourside. Then they teleported back into their rainbow cabin at the end of the rainbow, satisfied with their work.
 
 
 
-- ♥ --
 
 
 
"Youngjae-hyung, give it back!"
 
"Tell me what's in it first!"
 
"It's nothing, so give it back!"
 
"It's something then! Tell me!"
 
Zelo reached for the envelope in Youngjae's hands repeatedly, always seeming to miss for some reason. The older boy began to run away and Zelo immediately stopped him by kicking him in the-place-that-hurts-the-most. Youngjae collapsed onto the floor, groaning in pain as the maknae retrieved the envelope that was rightfully his.
 
"That's what you get for being nosy." He said, walking outside of their apartment and leaving Youngjae on the floor to writhe in pain.
 
It was just around noon, so the sun was shining overhead, some clouds were drifting by in the clear sky, and a soft breeze was blowing. He sighed, staring at the brightness of the day.
 
Zelo had forgotten about the envelope, to be honest. He had hid it somewhere to keep it away from his hyungs, but they had found it anyways.
 
Now that he was finally alone, he carefully opened the letter.
 
 
Dear Zelo,
 
It's been a while since I last saw you. How are you doing? Well, I hope. Is your dad still nagging you about inheriting his company? He should give up; you won't take over, will you?
 
Unless he already has given up... that would be great! You can finally go audition for that one company or whatever without him tailing you everywhere.
 
Do you remember the first time we met? We were both little kids and forced to go to our parent's company meetings. You looked so bored, sitting in your suit that was two sizes too big for you and fiddling with the suffocating tie around your neck. Not to mention, the fancy leather shoes on you made you look like Bigfoot.
 
I remember grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the room halfway through the meeting. Our parents called after us but we ran away anyways, roaming the entire building.
 
I had tripped over the stairs and fell down, scabbing my knee, but you helped me up and put a band-aid on it. Then we sat in the hallway on a few floors below, criss-cross applesauce, and in silence. You sat on my right and I sat on your left, but we didn't talk or anything.
 
Our parents eventually found us and we were scolded, as expected, but for some reason, I went home with a feeling of wanting to see you again.
 
We escaped the meeting room the second time we saw each other, only this time you had a handheld game with you. You invited me to play part of the game but we never really talked either. It was mostly just pointing at the screen and pressing buttons, but it was fun. I wondered why you were letting me get close to you.
 
During our third meeting, you had bought a skateboard with you. It was small, perfect for your size, and you tried to teach me how to ride it. I remember having a horrible center of balance and I held onto your hand for dear life, scared of falling onto the hard cement outside. You made sure I didn't though.
 
Our third meeting was also when you decided to officially introduce yourself. You told me you didn't like being called Jun Hong and I said I didn't like being called Joohyun, so we gave each other different names; Zelo and Seohyun, the same names we still use today. Kinda funny, right?
 
After that, we began hanging out more, but as we grew older, our parents tried to separate us. They stopped having meetings and being courteous to each other and I couldn't see you as often.
 
So when I saw you at the park a few months later, I gave you my address so we could write letters to each other. I was so happy when an actual letter arrived in my mailbox a few days later and I immediately wrote back. You remember, right? We never stopped writing letters to each other, since it was fun keeping in touch and learning about each other. I looked forward to every reply and was eager to read your replies and learn about what was happening in your life.
 
Letter after letter, I realized I was falling for you. You were a smart, young, charming boy who wanted to pursue your dreams and it was... inspiring. To me, at least.
 
But when my dad found out, he started checking the mail himself and wouldn't give me your letters. I'm so sorry for never replying, it was because I couldn't. You probably thought I was mad at you or something, right? Sorry...
 
I just want to let you know, you're one of the very few people that are close to me and I treasure you a lot. I'm not sure if I can say "I love you" to you, since you might be creeped out or not accept it or what, but I'm really glad I met you. Thank you for being there, Zelo.
 
I'm afraid this will be the last letter I'll write to you. I hope you're doing well, whatever you're doing right now. 
 
With Love,
Seohyun
 
 
Zelo probably would have cried once he finished reading but then a loud KA-BOOM!! rang through the air and he jerked his head up from the letter. A huge explosion had occurred and smoke was floating up into the sky, cloaking the white clouds with gray soot. The explosion made the sky seem red for a second.
 
"Whoa! What was that?" He heard his hyungs talking to each other and they all ran outside.
 
"Zelo!" Himchan asked. "What just happened?"
 
"I don't know. I was just standing here and then something big exploded." He replied. "I didn't do anything, I swear!"
 
"Sure, you didn't." Daehyun squinted his eyes at him, suspicious, but just went back inside. The other shrugged and followed suit, not really interested in what Zelo was doing.
 
The maknae shook his head went inside too. Now the mood was ruined... maybe he could cry next time. Or in his sleep at night. Meh. He was never really one for dramatic scenes... That was Eun Mi's thing.
 
 
-- ♥ --
 
 
"Okay, who set the building on fire?!" Watch_me freaked. "That was not one of our plans!"
 
The AFF Ninjas glanced at each other, wondering who did it, when crisyluv3214 raised her hand up slowly. Watch_me glared at her and pelted some gummy bears at her face.
 
"How the hell did you do that anyways?"
 
crisyluv3214 swatted the gummy carnivores away from her face as she answered. "Well, you guys seemed to have forgotten about the can of hairspray that we brought with us, so I used it with a lighter... and voila! I got a flame-thrower!"
 
"As awesome as that is, we didn't plan to do that." pearl-light said. "We were going to mess that place up, not blow it to smithereens."
 
"Well, too late now." The sparkle ninja grinned cheekily and skipped inside their cabin, not really caring about what would happen to the building. "Now, who wants to watch Kdramas with me?"
 
kpopforeverr and GD4ever159 raised their hands, running in after her. "OOOH, ME! ME!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
 
jjong_seororo and shilaINSPIRIT sighed, going in after them, murmuring to each other about something that sounded like "toothpicks."
 
"How did we end up with these idiots?" The two oldest ninjas, Watch_me and pearl-light sighed as they pulled out a table, two chairs, and some soju. They began to complain about their life and babysitting 5 idiot-ninjas as they drank bottle after bottle. Soon, they were completely drunk, went on a rampage, and ended up locking up the other ninjas in the basement closet... somehow. Who knows how?
 
 
-- ♥ --
 
 
Oh, I know who knows; The Unicorn Bob Lord, -MyungKitty-  who facepalmed from above. Yes, she was the one who gave them their powers. And yes, she was also monitoring their behaviors and actions. They were interesting to watch most of the time, so she was never bored.
 
What a completely normal life she has.
 
 
-- ♥ --
 
 
Let's not forget about the fact that Mr. Sea's building was destroyed. When he arrived in Korea the following day, he was absolutely terrified over what happened to his beloved company building. The end.
 
 
 
 
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
 
✻ author's note the dorky me
So, how'd you guys like that? I think the first generation was better, in my opinion /gets thrown in front of a bus/ BUT I do like the second generation too ^^; It was all chosen by random, I swear. All the ninjas were chosen from my subscribers and the Unicorn Bob Lord was chosen from my upvoters. Here's proof that the random number generator chose Tori, my twin, and not me ↓points at picture↓
Also, 92612tello, I included Zelo's letter for you! I hoped you liked it, or what... because I didn't know what to write, OTL I didn't even bother proofreading this either... sue me.
The foreward to Changjo's side-story-pre-prequel (I'll explain later) will be up soon, so keep an eye out for that. See you in the next update~

~Ljjang창조♪

 

see? just some proof so all of you don't say it's unfair and that i picked her personally, cuz' i didn't.