02

The Book of Secrets.

I threw myself on my bed,exhausted from all the first day catch up homework I had to do. The minute I got home I rushed to go pee,eat dinner,and did my homework for the rest of the night.

I was staring at the ceiling and organizing my thoughts when it suddenly hit me,”Ah! The notebook!” I quickly got up and scrammed over to the side of my desk and grabbed it out of my bag.

I crawled back on my bed and laid down,getting comfortable first,”Let’s see.” I murmured. The cover of the book looks so worn out,so old and wrinkly.

I fipped it open to the first page in which it read,Seoul Acadamy 2009. Woah,this was three years ago;no wonder everything is so old. I scrunched my nose and continued reading the description under it:

\\page 1\\

Hey there! If you’re reading this now,then you’re probably a new student attending Seoul Acadamy am I right?

I unconciously nodded,continuing to read.

I don’t know how this book got to you,maybe in your backpack,in your locker,or maybe some doofus just went and handed it to ya,although that isn’t what they were suppose to do. But either way this book is in your hands now right? Good! Doesn’t the tittle sound intriguing? Seoul Acadamy’s secrets,hah,like anyone besides me would have the time to write this. Who I am shouldn’t matter,you’ll only find out if you really have gotten yourself tangled in things or some deep trouble.

I stared blankly at the page,what does this mean? 

Let’s not talk about me right now. Seoul Acadamy. A very..interesting school don’t you think? Very large,very crowded,but most of all,aren’t the boys just so goodlooking? And if you’ve kept your eyes open on your first day,then I’m pretty sure you’re aware of those six handsome boys;I mean how can you not? They make a scene everywhere they go. And of course you know who I’m talking about;if they didn’t go to this school anymore then this book would’ve already been burnt and disposed of.

My lips pursed in interest,so there was going to be things about those boys in here.  I eagerly continued reading:

By all means,read through this whole book if you want! It doesn’t bother me if you read this as plain entertainment or using this as some type of stalking resource,that’s fine with me. Only when you’re going to take action to my given proposition,will you have to read this book exactly and carefully.There are many people,let me tell you,that have just read this book and kept all the information to themselves and returning it as to where I ask you to;not a single person bothered to take up the challenge. And there are people that did whatever they could,but failed oh so horribly.And I think I should let you know,that this notebook does get passed on and added to,meaning everything is up to date. You,yourself,could add to this book once you're done with it. You could either,add more warnings if you've tried;or as I hope of,end this notebook with your success.

Oh! And of course you're a girl,new boy students don't ever get this book..unless..they go both ways.. 

My eyebrows arched in curiosity,what exactly WAS this person talking about? I flipped the page and saw written in huge red pen writing:

 

//page 2//

{SEOUL ACADAMY'S FLOWER BOYS} JERKS

Woah..I stuck my face close into the photo;they ARE good looking. I studied each and every one of them for a while before reading the caption under it:

Are you done staring? STOP DROOLING! These boys are nothing you would think of them to be,but who says pretty faces come with pretty personalities right?They're playboys who could care less about anyone,meaning yes including you reading this right now. They do pratically own the school,with their good looks and charms,they literally have people bowing at their feet. I suppose I should introduce each of them to you now. I'll start with the sLIGHTEST decent one out of all,and from there we can go down hill. 

//page 3// 

I giggled at the picture,reading his portfolio.

{Kim Junmyeon} Also known as {Suho} 

  • Lucky fellow here is first because he's not the worst out of all of them,he's the least 
  • Grade: Senior
  • Dislikes: slow and clumsy people (which is why he's still bad he has a  little huge anger management prob) 
  • Favorite color: as you can see from the photo above he's a pretty big fan of blue (and red hair) 
  • Height: really tall not important he's just short (the shortest one)
  • Relationship status: use to be dating Lee Sooyoung,but she transfered schools. Single now. forever
  • Other details: Known as the guardian of the group since he protects all the boys,also known to like smart intelligent girls,(which our school doesn't even have because all the girls are throwing themselves at him) And just like all of them,RUDE. 

​Hmm,interesting. I'd never expect him to be like that just looking at him. And we're in the same grade. I flipped the page.

//page 4//

 

 

{Oh Sehun}

  • This kid's the youngest one out of all of them
  • Grade: Junior
  • Dislikes: Almost everything,he has no emotion half the time  all the time
  • Favorite color: He likes the color gold (and grey hair) 
  • Height: Taller than Suho ^^ (but who isn't?) 
  • Relationship Status: Single,his hyungs never let him date 
  • Other details: Very mysterious boy,no one really knows a lot about him,nor does he ever show a lot. He doesn't ever talk to anyone else besides his group of friends.Some say he's very sweet like an angel,and some say he's a straight up devil.

All of these portfolios are so similar,so they never talk to anybody but themselves? What the heck? What kind of popular social status is that? I read onto the next page who's porfolio was of a very innocent looking boy with big round eyes. But of course,all the details are nothing but bad ones. I kept on reading about the rest of them,page after page after page;they were all good looking,each of them had different features and different charms. But of course as I kept reading,they were just getting worse and worse. 

It was around past 12 in the morning when I had gone through reading D.O's,Kai's,and Chanyeol's. I discovered many interesting things about all of them,their personalities,what they like to do,just everything you need to know.I knew there was one more person I had to finish reading,but my mind wouldn't cooperate. I closed the book and immediately knocked out.

Whoever's next can wait for tomorrow. 

 

*A/N: Yay 2nd chap up! I hope you guys like it! I put in a lot of time and effort :3 

I hope you guys are getting the whole note book thing (the whole add on concept)

I'm slowly building up the storyline so please bare with me! Well I hope you guys enjoyed :]

Remember to comment & subscribe! ^.^