07

The Book of Secrets.

*Baekhyun's POV this chap! ^^ 

"Yo! Where have you been all day man,we've been looking for you." Chanyeol threw a pillow at me the second I stepped into the room. I shared the house with Chanyeol and Kai,but the rest of the guys always come over and spent the night anyway. 

"Took another chick out?" D.O raised a brow.

I gave him a smirk and went to lay down in  my bed, "You can say that." I sighed,covering my eyes with my arm. 

Another pillow hit me and I removed my arm to glare at who did it,"So who was it? Aren't you gonna give us details?" Sehun pouted.

I sat up and leaned against the wall,"New chick." I answered,earning amused looks from everyone.

"We have a new chick?" Suho scratched his head,"I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about her." 

"I didn't even know she was new,until she couldn't find the tutoring center and I had to show her the way." I laughed,"Then BAM,sparks flew." I imitated fireworks in the air with my hands. 

"Yeah and the next bam is gonna be when her fist lands on your face Baek." Kai added,the room filled with laughter and everyone gave him a high five.

I glared at Kai and threw a pillow at him,"YAH! Don't jinx it." I rubbed my left cheek,"That Sinyong went all out last time." I growled. 

D.O made a face,"Oh god I remember that. It was me who aided you for days after what she did to your face." He shuddered,"That girl's strong." 

Chanyeol muffled a laugh and I shot him a glare,"Relax guys. I'm sure it won't happen with this one;she's too naive and clueless. She doesn't even know anything about me even though it's like her second day here." I laughed. 

Sehun objected,"What are you talking about? It's always like that! The new girl comes and gets whooed by you for about two weeks until your bad karma comes in so you get caught and then come home with another black eye," He rolled his eyes, "I don't see anything 'different' about this one." His fingers quoted in the air. 

I fustratedly ran my fingers through my hair,"NO. That is not going to happen this time." I grunted,"I am trying to test my ability on playing the game longer." I mused.

"Longer? Baekhyun you played that one girl from Kangsa High for about two months!" Suho exclaimed,"I don't think your 'game' gets any longer then that." I rolled my eyes at his statement and waved him off.

"Okay stop changing the subject!" Kai shouted,"So tell us what majestic things you did with her today." Everyone grinned and nodded,staring at me impatiently. 

"Okay okay." I raised my hands,"Well I was walking to class since I was late and I saw her standing there with her bike because apparently she didn't have anywhere to leave it." I chuckled,"So I took the oppurtunity to take her out around the city and to the carnival!" I wiggled my brows at them,"She's totally sprung." 

All of them cracked a lopsided grin when Kai furrowed his brows together,"Wait,you're saying you saw her with her bike?" He questioned.

"Well yes genius,if you were listening I just said that's how I saw her." I rolled my eyes. 

Kai threw a pillow at me,"Stop being smart Baek! Which bike rail did you see her at?"

"The one you usually leave your bike at," I thought for a bit,"The one by Park's art room." Kai immediately started hurling pillows at me and everyone stared at him in shock.

"YAH! What are you doing Kai!?" My voice muffled through my hands trying to protect my face from his attacks. 

"THAT new girl!? She is rude!" Kai rolled his eyes,"And annoyingly obnoxious." He threw one last pillow at me,"Did you downgrade Baek?"

The rest of the guys stared at Kai in confusion,"Wait,you've met her before?" Chanyeol questioned.

Kai rubbed his temples,"Yes." He sighed,"She decided to take a nice stroll in my garden and was a total pain in the when I asked her to leave." He growled. 

"Ouch,not a good start." Sehun laughed. 

I glared at Kai,"Yah she's not annoying or rude Kai,she's cute!" I stuck my tongue out at him,"Don't be jelous because she's being a total sweetheart to me rather then you. I definately did not downgrade!" 

Kai scoffed,"Puhlease. I have no intentions on that at all." 

"I wanna meet her!" D.O beamed,"She doesn't sound so bad;she stood up to Kai." He laughed.  

Sehun's face lit up,"Yeah,me too!" 

"Me three!" Chanyeol raised his hand.

Suho chuckled,"I guess that makes all of us but Kai." Kai laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You guys will meet her soon;when we're that phase y'know." I raised my brows,"I'm still getting her to be head over heels in love with me."

"Boy I wonder how long's that gonna take." Chanyeol sneered sarcastically.

"Do you think she has the book?" Suho asked and the room immediately silenced.

I shifted uncomfortably,"I don't really know,doesn't seem like it because she seems completely unaware of me or us." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What if she does has it,and she's... you know?" Chanyeol said quietly.

"She wouldn't," D.O opposed,"I don't think anyone's ever tried or even succeeded ever since Nayou-"

"STOP." I raised my voice,shutting everyone up. "Don't talk about that and don't ever bring her up." I growled,laying back down and cover myself with the blankets,"Just go to bed now,it's late." 

I heard everyone sighing and the shuffling of their feet,heading to bed since my mood has been totally ruined. Someone turned off the lights and the room was now completely dark. I sighed and removed the blanket off my face,staring at the ceiling. 

I hate it when they brought those things up. I hate that past. 

Song Nayoung. I rolled over uneasily. Even the thought of her name gave me the chills,that foolish girl. 

She chose it herself to go down that dark road because of me,no one told her to. But the voices in the back of my head always disagreed,constantly telling me it was my own fault who brought this upon Nayoung.

I heaved a big sigh and slowly closed my eyes.

Don't let these thoughts bother you Baekhyun. You need to focus on your new target now.

And no matter what it takes I'll make sure Jinhee never finds out about Nayoung.

A small smirk formed on my lips as I slowly drifted asleep,anticipating the school day tomorrow.

 

*A/N: Not that long,but it's something~ I've been having major writers block lately. But I'll get back in the swing of things in no time! 

'Till then please enjoy this Baekhyun POV chap!

No silent readers pleaaaase! ^_^

Love you all! *blows kisses*