04

The Book of Secrets.

"AHHHH WHERE IS IT!?" I screamed,rumaging through my things.It's been about an hour and a half of searching and I STILL can't find the notebook.

"Where did I even throw it!?" I tried recalling what I did to it this morning,"Aish! I have no idea." I messed up my hair in fustration. I searched through out my entire room and there was still no sign of the notebook. Did it magically disapear!? I didn't even get the chance to read about Baekhyun!

I groaned and threw myself on my bed,"I must've read about him already and forgot,"I thought out loud,"There's no way he's the worst one;he seems like the best one to me." I squealed,imagining everything that happened earlier.

The rest of the night consisted of me cleaning up my room and finishing my homework;Kai was no longer on my death list,if I even had one anymore because I was in such a good mood thinking about Baekhyun. 

"At least he was nice to me unlike the others." I whispered to myself before falling off to a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

                                   ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

"Jinhee! Wake up and get ready;breakfast is on the table!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs followed by a slam of the door.

I groaned and rolled out of bed,"I still don't see it anywhere." I murmured,looking around for the notebook as I headed to brush my teeth.

"Still friendless Jinhee." I sighed,staring at myself in the mirror, "Goal: make at least one girl friend today." I gave myself a fist pump and left to finish getting ready. I grabbed the usual PB&J sandwich mom left for me on the table,closing the door shut behind me and locking it. 

I quickly grabbed my bike and rode off to school. Mom surprised me with it last night since she knows how often I have to walk to and from school,so she got me one to make my life easier.

And easier it is,I smiled,coming to a stop and getting off. The bell had just rung and everyone was crowded moving around to get to class. I stayed on the outside sidewalk,trying to spot a place to leave my bike at. The first thing I thought of was the garden,but I didn't want to run into Kai again.I finally spotted a few students leaving their locked bikes at a railing nearby;I quickly fastened my pace so I could still get a spot. Just as I was a few feet from it,a familiar figure walked by with his bike and took the last spot left.

"Yah!" I pouted,catching his attention.

My face immediately turned sour when I saw who it was,"Need somewhere to leave your bike?" He asked.

"Yes obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I guess too bad because my bike's more important." He gave me a smrik while twirling the bike keys in his hands and turning to walk away.

"YAH! KAI!" I shouted after him,but got no response.

"Aish,that jerk!" I stomped and shouted in fustration. I took a glance at my watch;Oh no,it's been 20 minutes into class already. I bit my lip and looked around,there's nowhere suitable to leave my bike unless I wanted it to get stolen or get myself scolded at. 

"Now how come I'm always finding you in trouble?" A familar voice chuckled behind me. My face instantly redenned because I regonized that voice anywhere. Baekhyun.

I slowly turned around and gave him a small smile,"O-oh,hi." 

"Why aren't you in class? The bell rang like 20 minutes ago." He questioned.

I took an obvlious look at my bike,"I don't have anywhere to leave my bike." I sighed. 

"So that means you can't go to class?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Great! Then let's go." He grabbed my bike and starting walking away.

"Y-yah!" I ran to catch up to him,"Where are you going?" 

He flashed me a grin,"Just follow me." 

                                                     ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

"Just follow you?!" My eyes widenned in horror,"Out into TOWN!?" It had been about ten minutes since we have left campus and I can't believe I silently let him lead me here. 

He chuckled at my reaction,"Well you didn't say anything when we were walking here." He raised his brow,"So it's okay right?"

"NO!" I opposed,"We're suppose to be in school;which is that way!" I pointed in the direction behind me.

He leaned in and flicked my forehead,"I know silly. Which is why we're going that way." He pointed in the direction ahead.

I gave him a look of bewilderment,"And why would we want to do that!?"

"So we can leave your bike at an ahjussi's shop nearby and then we can explore town!" He exclaimed.

"And why would we want to explore the town at this time!?" I raised my hands in frustation. Was this kid okay!?

He gave me small pout,"But I wanted to enjoy town with you," He grinned,"Alone." My heart stopped when I heard these words and I didn't know how to respond,although I knew for one my cheeks weren't making things any better.

I blinked at him before he started walking ahead with my bike,"Come on Jinhee!" He called back. I quickly snapped out my trance and squished through the crowd to catch up with him.It was another few minutes of walking until Baekhyun finally stopped.

"Ah,there! We can leave your bike here." Baekhyun pointed at a nearby flowershop and we headed over there.

"Hello ahjussi," Baekhyun greeted him

"Ah,Baek." The old man gave a toothy smile,"What brings you here today?" He glanced over at me,"And with a girlfriend?" 

My cheeks flushed of red and I waved my hands,"A-anyio,we are not dating." I nervously glanced at Baekhyun who was just grinning.

The old man raised his eyebrows in amusement,"Ah,I see. Well I suppose you two are here to leave your bike for the time being?" He asked.

We both nodded and the old man chuckled,"Alright.Just leave it here." He pointed at a small corner in his shop. Baekhyun and I nodded,taking the bike over there.

"Thank you ahjussi!" Baekhyun waved,"We'll be back soon to get it!" 

"Wait child!" The old man stopped us,"Aren't you two suppose to be in school?" He questioned.

Baekhyun raised a finger to his mouth,"Shhh." He grinned,"Let's go Jinhee." He whispered,leading me out of the shop. I could hear the old man laughing behind us and I turned back to wave at him one last time. 

The both of us were now roaming the crowded town,overwhemled by all the commotion around us. Woah,this place is worse than school,I thought.

"So where do you wanna go?" Baekhyun leaned in to ask me so I could hear him over all these people. 

I decided to lean in and do the same,"I DON'T KNOW!" I shouted,maybe a bit too loud. 

Baekhyun winced and signaled me to quiet down,"Shh Jinhee! I could hear you fine!" He chuckled,rubbing his ear. My mouth formed into an o shape and I gave him a nod,embaressed at how loud I just was.

"I know where to go!" He said excitedly,grabbing my hand and leading the way. I didn't even have the voice to ask him where the heck we were going;my thoughts were too occupied by our sudden skinship. Baekhyuns..holding my hand.My cheeks immediately blushed,staring at our hands that fit perfectly together. 

We were soon in front of a little ice cream parlor,"So...you wanted to go get ice cream?" I raised my eyebrows,staring up at the menu.

"How could I help the lovely couple today?" The cashier giggled. 

Of course I quickly denied it,"A-anyi,we're not like that." I gave a small laugh.

The cahsier eyed our hands,"Are you sure about that?" She winked.Baekhyun and I both looked down at our interwined fingers and back up at eachother,immediately letting go. 

Baekhyun rubbed his neck and chuckled,"Ah could we have the sundae special please?" He ordered.

The cashier giggled once again,"Sure thing! You two are so cute. Your order will be done in a bit!" She turned to go back into the kitchen.

Baekhyun awkwardly laughed,"C'mon let's go sit down." I nodded and we went to go sit at the nearest table. 

Things were still pretty awkward until Bakehyun spoke up again,"I..erm..I'm sorry about that earlier. I just,got really excited to take you somewhere." He smiled,looking down.

He is too cute! "It's okay," I gave him a reassuring smile,"You were excited to eat ice cream?" I laughed.

"Oh Anyi!" He waved his hands,"I just wanted to grab some ice cream before we go there." He grinned.

I cocked my head,"Where?" 

He raised his finger to his lips once again and hushed me,"It's a secret." He mouthed,never failing to make my stomache go crazy with butterflies.

"Sundae order for the couple!" The cashier announced out loud. 

Baekhyun chuckled and facepalmed,"Aish,this woman. I'll go get our order." He smiled at me. I nodded,watching him go off.

I placed my hand on my chest,feeling my heart beating rapidly. I can't believe this happening. With Baekhyun.

It's as if,we were going on a date. A wide smile spread across my face.Go ahead Kai,park your snotty little bike just like your attitude right there,I don't blame you anymore. 

I can only thank you now. I giggled to myself,listing all the possible places Baekhyun has in store for us.

 

*A/N: YAY! This is not like a hardcore fluff but it still got me all giggly writing it!! HAHHA too cute c(: 

I wonder where this story is going if she can't find her notebook hmMmmMMM? 

I guess you'll just have to find out! ^^ Haha.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Comments are always loved!<3

& remember to subscribe! ^___^