09

The Book of Secrets.

“Npmffhh,” I murmured,hearing my mom scream at me from downstairs.

 

“JINHEE,you better wake up right now!” My mom continued. I sighed as my eyes fluttered open. I smiled when I realized I've been hugging Baekie to sleep the whole night.

 

I gave it a quick kiss on the nose,”I can't wait to see the real thing today.” I giggled and jumped out of bed to get ready before my mom practically burns this place down.

 

“Aish umma I'm up already!” I sprinted down the stairs and straight to the kitchen.

 

“Yah,you.” My mom pointed at me. “Have you seen the time?! Waking up this late and you don't even have your bike to go to school.” She scolded,”Only you would forget your own bicycle.” She rolled her eyes.

 

I grabbed my breakfast and gave her a cheeky grin,”It's okay mom,this daughter of yours has some great leg muscles anyway,” I glanced at clock,”And I'll be heading off now,bye umma!” I blew her a quick kiss and hurried out the door.

 

I messily stuffed my sandwich into my mouth as my little legs ran as fast as they could. I am definately not getting a good start at this place. Hurry hurry hurry,was all my mind processed as I rushed down the hall to get to first period.

 

“Phew.” I quickly sat down in my seat,relieved because the teacher hasn't come yet.

 

 

゜・。。・゜♢゜・。。・゜♢゜・。。・゜

 

Morning classes flew by like a breeze,then it was finally lunch time. I looked forward to lunch the most today because it was my chance to see Baekhyun to get my bike back.I scratched my head in confusion as I walked down the hall. But I wonder where he'll be? It would be awkward to walk up to their popular table,I'll probably get my whooped after that.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into somebody,”Aigoo Jinhee,what are we going to do with a clutz like you?” My heart immediately stopped and I held in my breath. I squeezed my eyes shut,I know that voice anywhere.Aish why am I always so embaressing!? 

 

“Yah Jinhee,aren't you going to answer me?” He asked and I can already picture the cute pout he had on his face,”That's not very nice y'know.” I slowly peeked open my eyes and gave him a shy smile,”A-ah,sorry Baekhyun. Hi.” I waved.

 

He chuckled and ruffled my hair,”Let's go get your bike!” He exclaimed and started walking away. I blinked in confusion and began following him,silently hoping that he wouldn't lead us off campus again.

We soon arrived at the same bike rail we were at yesterday and I smiled widely seeing my bike secured nicely against it,”Wah how'd you get a spot for it!?” I gaped.

 

Baekhyun rubbed his neck and chuckled,”I had to get up extra early to go fetch your bike and then ride it at lightening speed here to get a spot before anyone else did.”

My eyes widened,”Omo,you didn't have to go through all that Baekhyun,we coud've ju-”

 

He leaned in closer to my face which caused me to immediately stop talking,”So this means you owe me right?” He smirked. My cheeks redenned and I took a small step back,"What's that suppose to mean?" 

"It means you owe me another date!" He grinned. 

I blinked,"...Another?" He lightly flicked my forward,"Yes silly,did you forget our date at the carnival yesteday already?" He pouted. 

 

Butterflies swarmed in my stomache,"O-oh..of course not." I gulped,was that really our first date? 

"Alright,this Saturday see ya at two;I'll pick you up! Bye Jinhee!" Baekhyun flashed me a grin before jogging off. 

 

I stood there,completely in shock to what just happened,"Baekhyun and I...are going on another date?.." I grinned widely and jumped up and down in excitement. 

 

"This is a bike rail,not a mental hospital."  A voice scoffed behind me. I froze,once again someone has caught me being a total wierdo,what's new right? I prepared myself for nonstop apologizing when I finally saw who it was.

I narrowed my eyes at him,"Leave me alone Kai." 

 

"Glad to." He retorted,"But it seems as if you're not gonna be leaving me alone." He rolled his eyes and grabbed his bike. 

"Yah what's that suppose to mean!?" I crossed my arms. 

 

"You'll figure out soon enough." He stopped to tell me before walking off,"You're getting yourself into a lot of trouble." He murmured.

"What was that Kai!?" I shouted after him. He continued walking without giving me a response so I just shrugged him off and headed to the cafeteria to get my lunch. 

I was squeezing myself through the crowded halls when I overheard a group of girls conversation. "Yeah I heard him and that girl ditched school yesterday to go out somewhere." One of them began. 

"Yeah I heard about it too! Some new ugly girl right?" Another squeaky voice popped up. I glanced around uneasily and lowered my head. There's no way they could be talking about me and Baekhyun right? 

 

"Poor girl. She doesn't even know what's coming." The rest of them roared in laughter. My eyebrows knitted in confusion as I hurried myself past them. What were they talking about?  I shook them off and hurried to get in line for lunch,besides my hunger was killing me! 

゜・。。・゜♢゜・。。・゜♢゜・。。・゜

 

After school eventually rolled around and it was time I reported to tutoring center. I felt really bad for not showing up yesterday,so I was pretty determined to do a good job today. 

 

"Ah,Jinhee glad you could make it today." Mrs.Park greeted me at her desk. I smiled and nodded,"Ne,sorry about yesterday. I was busy." I lied. Yeah,busy ditching school with the hottest guy on this planet. 

 

"Oh by the way,there isn't a calculus class today since the schedule was changed,so you wouldn't mind tutoring pre cal would you?" Mrs.Park adjusted her glasses. I shook my head,"Not at all Mrs.Park,it's the least I can do for skipping yesterday." She grinned and shooed me off,"Alright,hurry now. I believe there's still a few students in there without any aid."

I nodded and proceeded to enter the tutor room;there was a good amount of students here. I didn't regonize most of them,so they must be juniors or maybe sophomores even. A few of them glanced up and gave me a small nod of acknowledgement. I smiled at them and went to grab the tutoring lanyards to put on. 
 

I glanced around the room to see if there was anyone in need of help when a boy who's face was stuffed into his book raised his hand. I quickly shuffled across the room to his table and took a seat next to him,"Need some help?" I asked. The boy turned and I let out a small gasp. It's Oh Sehun. 

 

"Ah,ne. I don't get this equation." He pointed at his book. I slowly nodded and leaned over to read the problem even though my mind couldn't even process half of it. Wow he is so much better looking close up. 

"I don't get how you could find y when x isn't in the equation." He spoke up. I bit my lip and nodded,"Well you're suppose to find the slope first and plug it into it's equation to get x before you solve for y." I answered,slowly tapping the book.

 

He grinned,"Oh that's right!" He grabbed his pencil and began writing,"Thanks....." He looked at me,"What's your name?" 

"Jinhee." I smiled,"And you?" Of course I know who you are,I mentally giggled.

He seemed a bit taken back at my question,"Me? I'm Sehun." He cocked his head,"You're a new student aren't you?" He asked.

 

I nodded and stood up,"Yup! Well if you ever need anything else just rai-" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down in my seat,"No! Stay here and help me. I'm going to need assistance throughout this whole homework page." He pouted.

 

Alright Sehun,I will." I chuckled. "You're a senior right?" He continued bombing me with questions. "Mhm." I replied. He clicked his tongue,"No wonder,so so smart." He shook his head. I rolled my eyes and  flicked his forehead,"Yah,stop distracting yourself and do your work." 

 

Tutoring flew by pretty quickly,even though all I did was sit there and help Sehun,or joke around I should say 99% of the time. He was a very sweet boy,nice and innocent. He doesn't seem like anything I've read of;maybe it's because I'm his tutor so he has no choice but to respect me. 

 

"Are you a regular tutor here Jinhee?" Sehun asked as he packed up his belongings. I helped him clean up his books and nodded,"Yup,I am. So you'll be seeing me much more." I joked. 

 

He grinned,"Sounds great. I only want you to tutor me!" He gave me a thumbs up. I narrowed my eyes at him,"Wae?" He ignored my question and slung his backpack over his shoulder. I pouted and followed him towards the door,"Yah,Sehun! Answer me!" I whined. 

 

He turned around and came closer to me,"Because I think you're pretty noona." He whispered in my ear before quickly leaving the room,leaving dumbfounded me standing there.

I blinked a few times before snapping back to reality. W-What..just happened? 

 

 

* A/N: Hiya! Merry late Krismas! ^_^ Sorry if this is quite a boring chap(ノ´д`) It's just introducing Sehun into the storyline ^.^

And I know nothing of pre cal I just made things up,sorry D; 

But none the less I hope you guys enjoyed!

Please check out my Sehun one shot "This Christmas" ^-^ 

NO silent readers!! Thank you for reading! 

Love you all! (* ̄з ̄)