10

The Book of Secrets.

*Happy New Year everyone!  (ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

 

My lips curved into a smile as I looked at myself in the mirror,"Good enough." I let out a satisfied sigh and fixed my bun a bit. I went to grab my bag,and as if on cue,my phone started ringing. 

I  hurried over to grab my phone,a wide grin appearing on my face,"Hello?" I answered.

"So what's the princess doing taking so long?" Baekhyun's sweet voice cooed through the phone,"The prince is getting tired of waiting." My cheeks turned beet red,he still manages to do this to me through the phone!

I clicked my tongue,"Aish,don't get pushy. I'll be down right now." I giggled,hanging up on him. I hurried down to the living room and slipped on my shoes.  I peekd from my from gates only to see a very handsome Baekhyun,leaning against the wall patiently. He looked perfect;in his dark denim jeans and fitted blue sweater. He looks so simple,but he's literally shining. 

"Are you going to stand there and creep on me all day?" He appeared right in front of me. I blinked at him before looking away,completely embaressed. He smiled and grabbed my hand,"Come on,I have plans for us today!" I let out a small smile,letting him drag me along.

"You didn't eat yet right?" He asked. I shook my head. "Good." He led us into a small cafe. 

"I figured we could get lunch together." He smiled as we both sat down. I nodded and looked around,"Wow,I've never been here before." Baekhyun let out a small laugh and quickly used his hand to cover his mouth. I tilted my head and stared at him in confusion,"What?" I asked him,clearly taking his actions the wrong way. 

He shook his head,"It's nothing." He continued muffling his laughs. I pouted,"Don't make fun of me Baekhyun!" I whined. 

He froze and looked at me,"I'm not making fun of you?" His eyebrows knitted in confusion. I narrowed my eyes,"Then why are you laughing at me?" 

Baekhyun looked hesistant to answer,but my demanding glares finally made him give in,"I just thought it was cute because then that means your first time here is with me." He gave me a heartmelting smile,"That's all." 

I blinked before shifting my attention away from him,"Tch. What an odd excuse." He chuckled and began flipping through the menu,"So what do you want to get?" 

I began scanning through my menu as well,"Hmmm," my fingers lightly tapping on my chin,"Maybe a strawberry milkshake with a cinnamon roll?" I nodded in satisfaction. 

Baekhyun tilted his head  side to side before closing his menu,"I'll have an avocado milkshake with a cinnamon roll then." He smiled. I stuck my tongue out,causing him to chuckle before telling the waitress our order. The rest of our time in the cafe felt like a bliss,we ate our food happily,chatting non-stop as if we were old friends who haven't seen eachother in years. It was crazy how much we got to know eachother in a small amount of time. I don't know what I did in my past life,but I was pretty darn lucky to be sitting here like this with a guy like him.

  ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

 

"Where to next?" I asked,swinging our hands back and forth. I felt less nervous around Baekhyun now,our skinship has become pretty normal to me. Baekhyun stayed quiet a bit before answering,"It'll be a secret,but somewhere very special." He put his finger on his lips and winked. 

I rolled my eyes,"You are such a tease." Baekhyun chuckled and gave my hand a light squeeze,the both of continueing to the unknown destination. It's been about 15 minutes since we've been walking until we reached a big park. 

"This is it?" I asked. Baekhyun wagged his finger,"Not this park,but a very special place in the park." He grinned and dragged me along. I groaned and rolled my eyes,this guy.

Another 10 minutes passed since Baekhyun decided to cover my eyes for the rest of the time. "Are we there yet!?" I asked impatiently,gripping onto his wrist. 

"Yes Ms.antsy,we're here." He chuckled,removing his hands from my eyes.

 I gaped at the view in front of us. It was beautiful,we were on a fairly high hill,high enough to see the  sun setting. It was breathtaking.

"Baekhyun..it's beautiful." I mummbled. He grinned and pulled me down to sit next to him on the grass.

"Isn't it?" I wanted to be the first to take you here." He slowly put his arms over my shoulders,pulling me in closer. I giggled and punched him,"You want to be first at everything don't you?" 

He gave me a lop sided grin,"So you caught me." We both stared intensely at eachother before breaking into laughter. I shook my head and cuddled myself closer to his body,inhaling his sweet scent. We sat there in silence watching the beautiful sky. It wasn't the awkward silence,it was the peaceful kind of silence,and I loved it. 

It only took me a few minutes to fall asleep on his shoulder,although I still heard all the sweet things he whispered into my ear and the way he caressed my cheek. I tried my best to not smile and loose it,since I was 'sleeping' after all.

A sudden beep from Baekhyun's phone caught my attention.I could feel him slowly reaching for his phone from his pocket,careful not to stir me. I slowly opened one of my eyes,making sure he couldn't see it,and peeked at what was on his phone.

[Sent at 6:25 PM] 

Oppa where are you!? ;-; I miss you already~~ 

-Jia

Jia? My eyebrows scrunched together. Who is that? Is it his sister? Or someone from his family? Why is she saying she misses him? Countless questions flew through my mind as I stared at the text message. I carefully took a slow peek at Baekhyun's reaction. He was just smirking at it.obviously not even effected by it. What the heck?

Before I could finish my train of thoughts,Baekhyun shifted once again to slip his phone back into his pocket,causing me to shut my eyes immediately. So he wasn't going to reply to her? Did he know I was watching him? 

I continued fake sleeping until Baekhyun started poking my cheek,"Hey sleepyhead,wake up."  I slowly opened my eyes,grabbing his finger,"Yah,stop poking me." I whined. He chuckled and ruffled my hair,"Hey I should be the one angry,you slept throughout our whole date!" He raised a brow. 

I blinked,"A-ah mianhe." I nervously played with my hair,"The view was too nice." I muttered. Baekhyun shook his head and stood up,pulling me with him. "I guess it's time to take you home now." Our hands interwined once again and the both us began leaving the peaceful park. 

The walk back to my house was silent. Baekhyun probably took it as nothing,but I was lost in my own thoughts about what happened earlier. I was trying to figure everything out;why was he texting another girl while he was out with me? None the less on a DATE? And he didn't even reply to her? Does he know I saw the message? Who is she? 

"Are you too busy thinking about me?" A hand waved in front of my face. I winced and looked over at a giggling Baekhyun. "What's wrong Jinhee?" 

I shook my head,"Ah nothing. I was just spaced out,that's all." I gave him an assuring smile and waved it off. 

He grinned and gave my hand a light squeeze,"So as I was saying,I'm going to spending the day with my friends tomorrow. So I'll just text you okay?" I nodded,"Of course,you didn't have to tell me that. I'm not your mom to be asking permission from." I . He chuckled and narrowed his eyes at me,"Just making sure my princess doesn't feel lonely without her prince."

My princess. I could seriously feel all my blood rushing to my cheeks. Geez Baekhyun,way to go make someone fall head over heels,literally. I in my cheeks and turned away from him. He laughed and ruffled my hair,"So cute." He whispered,but I sure enough heard it. 

We were finally standing in front of my door again,wow this feels like de ja vu. "See you Monday okay?" He pulled me in for a tight hug. I couldn't really speak since my face was literally stuffed into his chest,so I just nodded. After what felt like decades he finally let go of me and ruffled my hair for the tenth time today.

"Yah stop doing that!" I complained and fixed up my hair. He just gave me a cheeky grin,"You should head in now,it's getting late." I smiled,"Bye Baekhyun. Thank you for today." 

Baekhyun was already slowly walking away before he stopped and turned back,"Nope,thank you for today." He flashed me his signature smile before walking off again. I scoffed and crossed my hands,typical Baekhyun. A wide smile lingered on my lips as I opened my door and came inside the house. But it's the Baekhyun I'm slowly falling for.

 

 

 

* Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so MIA :/ 

Hope you enjoyed the fluff while it lasts,because it's going to be gone pretty soon :P tun tun tun 

No silent readers! Let me know what you think! ^-^

Thank you<3 I love you all!