03

The Book of Secrets.

I woke up the next morning still completely exhausted from my lack of sleep,"Way to go start a second day." I sighed and climbed out of bed to get ready. Mom always left for work early so she likes to leave me some breakfast on the table. I grabbed today's meal,a PB & J sandwich and headed out the door. 

The walk to school made me realize how I havent made any friends ever since the first day. But do I really want to be befriend these people? They might all be creepy like that girl yesterday. My eyebrows knitted in horror and I shook my thoughts off,heading to first period. The fact of me being a new kid seems to have completely worn off everybody and nobody bothered being creepy anymore throughout my first morning classes.The thought of me having no friends still haunted me;I didn't want to be a loner forever at this place. 

Lunch eventually came around and I rushed to the lunch room to at least get some food. I was squeezing myself through the crowded halls when I accidently bumped into somebody,causing both of our books to fall.

"A-ah,I'm so so sorry." I bent down to pick them up before looking at the person.*Gasp* Omo,it's one of the flowerboys. What was his name? Super tall? Ah! Chanyeol! 

He stared at me for a bit before grabbing his book from my hands,"Watch where you're going. This is a new book." He glared down at me and shoved past my shoulders as he left.

Tch.What kind of 'thanks for picking up my book for me' was that? Yup that notebook was right,he's straight up rude. I blew on my bangs and continued heading to the lunch room. It was like a world war trying to get past the huge crowd to even get a CRACKER.Damn,all because that big headed jerk lagged me. I growled and left the lunch room with an empty stomache.I spent the remaining time of lunch roaming and exploring the school's back garden. It was so pretty here,this school never fails to amaze me every single day.

"I don't think you're suppose to be here." A sudden voice scared me. I turned around to come face to face with the one and only Kai.

"Are you gonna stare at me all day or leave?" He arrogantly asked.

I bit my lip in annoyance,"Yah who says you even own this place?" I snapped at him.

"I don't just own this place," He smirked,"I own the school."

I rolled my eyes,"Please,no one would let you own this school even if you built every single bit of it." 

He took a step closer and I held in my breath,"I don't have to build this school or do anything extraordinary in order to have people bowing at my feet" He whispered,"I suggest you scram before things get messy." 

I eyed him and shoved him away with both my hands,"No. I like it here. It's quiet and peaceful," I paused and shot him a look of disgust,"Well it USED to be." 

He gave me a look of amusement,"And this place used to be much better looking and refreshing.....well it USED to be." 

"YAH,what are you trying to say jerk!?" I raised my voice. Did he just imply that I'm not good looking!? 

"Doesn't matter because it's impossible to get anything into that small brain of yours." He smirked.

I was literally about to give this guy a punch in the face when the bell rang and I shot him a death glare before stomping out of the garden. I heard him shouting some things at me before I was out of sight,but I decided to ignore him before I run back there and seriously harm him. Geez the population of good looking boys here were seriously annoying. How do girls actually like them? One word out of his mouth and I want to slap him already.

゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

The day sped by quickly,I ocassionally thought of Kai now and then,having the urge to fling my pencil across the room. Chanyeol wasn't even that bad,not as arrogant and big headed as Kai was. And to think he is the second youngest.Tch,Someone teach this kid some manners.The bell rung in my ears,disrupting my train of death thoughts and I packed my stuff to leave.

"Jinhee,can I see you for a moment." Mr.Park stopped me from leaving. I nodded and walked over to his desk.

"I don't mean to waste your time,but you have proven yourself an excellent student at calculus." Mr.Park smiled,"I decided to sign you up for the school's afterschool tutoring center. Of course it's your decision wether you want to accept it or not,but this will be giving you a good amount of credit." He handed me a piece of paper with some room number on it. 

Dammit. I was planning on going straight home."Ah,thank you Mr.Park. I would gladly go check it out right now." I smiled,accepting his offer. 

"Good," He grinned,"I think this would be a good enriching experience for you." I nodded and left his room,exasperated because I still haven't gotten to eat anything yet. Oh well,I've been starving for the past two hours anyway,not like some tutoring is gonna make a difference.

I stared at the piece of paper Mr.Park had given me;Room K 34? Where in the world is that? None of my classes are around that building. I looked around me and saw no sign of people to stop and ask for directions. Sigh. Hungry and lost,isn't this wonderful?

I stopped in the middle of the hallway,letting out a big fustrated groan before turning back around to head home after twenty minutes of continous searching.

"Excuse me? Are you looking for something?" Somebody tapped my shoulder. A big smile of hope spread across my face as I turned around to gladly thank my savior when my whole entire body came to an imediate freeze. He was...so handsome,literally radiating light into the building. But he looked..oddly familiar,like I've seen him somewhere before and I couldn't put my finger on it. 

 I snapped out of my trance when he started waving his hands in front of my face,"Uhm,hello? Are you okay?" He asked,looking slightly worried.

"A-ah! No it's nothing,I'm fine. I was just looking for this room?" I handed him my piece of paper.

"Oh! You're doing tutoring?" He smiled,causing butterflies to immediately swarm inside my stomache.

"Y-yeah. I am." My cheeks reddened. 

He chuckled and pointed at the room number," K 34 is right there silly." He pointed at a room a few feet behind me.

"O-oh.. It is.." I nervously chuckled,mentally facepalming myself. He probably thinks I'm acting stupid on purpose. 

"Here,let me walk you just in case you get lost again," He winked,walking ahead of me. Wow, forget the hunger I was horribly experiencing about a minute ago,I could starve and stare at this boy all day.

I trailed behind him and we soon ended up in front of a room with the words "K-34" stuck right on it. Wow Jinhee,great job getting lost when it's right there.

He swiflty opened the door for me,"Here you go," He grinned,"Have fun tutoring. I stop by here every now and then,so it'd be great if you could help me some time." He nervously chuckled. How cute! 

"Thank you! And no problem,I owe you one anyway." I laughed,giving him a thumbs up. 

I was halfway through the door when he spoke again,"So I never got your name?" He asked.

"Jinhee." I answered softly,avoiding his gaze that could literally knock me over right now.

"Lovely name," He cooed,leaning into my ear,"I'm Baekhyun. Just let me know whenever you need help getting anywhere else." He whispered.

I didnt have to second guess how totally red my cheeks were at this moment,looking up at him and shyly nodding. 

He smirked and gave me wave of salute,"Catch ya later Jinhee." He shoved his hands into his pockets and turned to leave.

I stood there completely apalled at everything that happened.

Only was I completely past the door until it finally hit me. Baekhyun...Baekhun.. 

*Gasp* He's one of the flowerboys;no wonder his face looked so familiar! 

But wait,I haven't even read about him yet. 

Does this mean,he's the worst out of all of them? Impossible.

Tutoring flew by within a few hours and only two things were stuck in my mind: one: food and two: Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

*A/N: Hai everyone :3 A little short but at least it's something right? ^^

Please anticipate the story,I'm really excited to twist things around.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! :3 

Comments are always loved! <3