14

The Book of Secrets.

"Aaaaaaand that's what happened." I nervously ended my story and held in my breath. School had ended about twenty minutes ago and Sohee had immediately dragged me to the one of the benches on the side of school to hear everything. Sure she blew up a little( a lot),at lunch earlier,but we both decided it would be better to save everything for afterschool. And of course she never let me out of her sight ever again. 

I silently watched Sohee take in everything I just told her. She didn't look angry,or happy. I wanted to speak up again and ask her what she thought of it,but I was honestly way too scared since I've already seen what she was capable of at lunch this afternoon. 

After what felt like years,she finally spoke up,"So.." She began,"he basically asked you out on another date?" She questioned. I glanced around and slowly nodded my head,"Well I guess.." I murmured. 

"AND YOU AGREED!?" She suddenly raised her voice,causing me to flinch. 

"Yah!" I shouted,"Why are you yelling at me!? Of course I had to!"

She narrowed her eyes at me,"You HAD to Kim Jinhee?" 

I stared at her,"Well am I not suppose to?" I raised a brow,"Aren't we suppose to be putting this whole revenge thing in action?" My fingers quoted in the air.

Sohee sighed and massaged her temples,"Yes we are. But." She shot me a look,"How are you going to handle a whole date when you couldn't even handle today?! None the less,afterschool tomorrow?! " I in my lips and nodded,totally agreeing with her.

"Well,we can always stay up super late and train me?" I batted my eyelashes at her. 

She groaned and stood up,slinging her bag over her shoulder,"The things I do for you." She rolled her eyes,"Come on we should be heading home now." 

I grinned and threw up a victory fist pump before grabbing my things and scurrying after her. 

The school was pretty much empty now,well besides the sports teams still practicing out in the field,and tutoring.

I stopped right in my tracks,"Omo!" I gasped,"TUTORING!"  Sohee stopped walking and gave me a quizzical look,"What about it?" 

"I haven't showed up for like two days,that's what!" I panicked. Sohee sighed and grabbed my wrist,dragging me along,"Well seems like it's going to be a few more days until you can because you have quite a few things to do tonight." She reminded me. 

I let out a small sigh,knowing that Sohee was right anyway. But what about Sehun? Now he'll really think the mall incident was all his fault. I haven't seen him anywhere around school either...he's not avoiding me is he? 

I slightly pouted and glanced around the school's soccer field,"And why are we exiting this way again?" I asked Sohee. She didn't answer me so I decided to follow her intense gaze instead.

I smirked and lightly jabbed the side of her,"OOoOoh is somebody crushing on Kai?" I teased. Her head instantly snapped towards me and her cheeks were turning crimson red,"W-what?!" She squeaked,"What would make you say that!?" 

I rolled my eyes,"Because Sohee,you decided to make us take the longest way alive to reach the school gates,and Kai in a sweaty wifebeater seems to be all you're staring at."  I clucked my tongue.

Sohee continued blushing figourously before lowering her head,"Is it..really that obvious?" She mumbled. I giggled and latched myself onto her arm,"Yes pabo,it is." I laughed,"But don't worry,secrets safe with me." I pretended to zip my mouth and fling it away,"Kai's a jerkface anyway." I scowled.

Sohee gasped and shot me a look,"He is NOT a jerkface!" She protested. I raised a brow at her,"Yes he is Sohee." I said a matter-of-factly. And boy,did I not know to never insult Kai in front of her.

Sohee began throwing the biggest fit ever where as she continued whining and protesting about my beliefs of her beloved "boyfriend." "He is the sweetest down to earth guy ever...." She continued rambling on and on about the same thing. I felt completely disgusted because Sohee was showering this guy with love and affection even though he's the biggest jerk face I've ever met in my entire life. 

I began zoning out and looking around the field,nodding my head here and there so Sohee won't catch me not listening to her. There were many events all happening at once. Soccer was taking up half of the field with their warm ups and goal shooting. Football players were all doing liners,and then the track team was doing the 1600 meter on the track. I was thoroughly impressed with all these athletes working so hard when the season isn't going to start until spring or something. 

I continued observing everybody on the field when my eyes glanced over the bleachers nearby.

It can't be. 

My eyes squinted to get a clearer view of the sight in front of me. It was then and there when I felt my heart completely shatter.

And this wasn't the first time. 

It was Byun Baekhyun. He was making out with Jia right underneath the bleachers. How revolting;they seemed to be literally biting eachothers face off. My eyebrows knitted together when they shifted positions and I finally got to see the girl.

I gaped at what I was seeing. It wasn't Jia. It was some girl in our own school uniform. My heart seemed to have shattered into even smaller pieces,if that was even possible now. Tears brimmed my eyes and I forcefully bit my lips to surpress the tears. 

"Wah look Jinhee,Kai made a goal! Isn't he awesome?" Sohee squealed,tearing her eyes away from him and turned to grin at me. "J-Jinhee?.." Sohee asked,worriedly tightening her grip on my arm. "Is there something wrong?"

Before I could reassure Sohee that it was nothing,Baekhyun finally tore apart from her and glanced around. My heart immediately stopped and I jerked my arms out of Sohee's grip,making a run for it.

"Yah!Jinhee!" I could hear Sohee's footsteps and shouting behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut and let all the tears come out,running and running as fast as I can.

Why Baekhyun? 

Why do you always put me into such difficult situations? Never in my life has this happened to me so repeatedly,and it's all because of you. Am I a bad person? Is this the heaven's way of punishing me? If so,they're doing a very good job if tearing me apart bit by bit is their motive. I hope their little make out section was way too loud and distracting so he couldn't have heard Sohee chase after me. 

I was about a few feet away from my door before I slowed down,completely out of breath. 

"YAH!JINHEE!" Sohee's highpitched scream echoed down the empty street. Sohee caught up to me,absolutely breathless also,and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Hey,what's going on?" She asked inbetween pants. Her face was filled with worry and she shook me a little to get my response.

"It's..I..." I choked on my words,beginning to sob hopelessly in her arms. "B-Baekhyun.." I mummbled. Sohee let out an audible sigh as she lightly my hair,"I had a feeling.." She whispered,breaking the embrace between us,"let's go inside and then we'll talk okay?" I nodded as Sohee wrapped her arms around my shoulder,leading us to my door. 

 

゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

We spent about one hour and a half crying and talking,well crying on my part,about what had just happen at the field. Now the two of us were rummaging through my room in search of that notebook. 

"Where did you last leave it?" Sohee asked,looking through my vanity drawer.

I groaned,"Aish,I don't even know! The last thing I remember ever having to do anything with it was when I fell asleep with it on my bed. And after that I haven't seen it since." I scratched my head in confusion. "Maybe my mom put it somewhere..." I mummbled,dragging my closet door open. 

"IS THIS IT?" Sohee's loud outburst made me flinch. I whipped around and gaped in shock,"Oh my gosh you found it! " I screamed,running over to her to have a mini celebration. 

After a few minutes of jumping around and high fiving eachother,Sohee threw the notebook smack on the bed and we both eagerly anticipated on opening it. 

"Just skip to Baekhyun's portfolio!" I hissed. Sohee gave me a funny glance,"Arasso,arasso." She chuckled,flipping through the pages. 

 

"Gotcha." Sohee slapped her hand on the page and looked at me with a  mischievous glint in her eyes,"Let's get to know Byun Baekhyun a little more shall we Jinhee?" She smirked.

I giggled and lightly pushed her hand off the worn page,"We shall." 

 

 

 

*A/N: *bows repeatedly* Once again I'm so sorry for lagging! I've been having really bad writers block so it's been hard for me to type down everything I plan for this story :/ Aishh,mianhe. 

But anyway hope you enjoy this little update! Once again this chapter was suppose to be much longer ((including them going through the notebook) but I decided to save that for the next chapter ;D (yes I know I leave you guys hanging too much srrys ily) 

Gosh am I the only one that really wants to punch Baekhyun in the face? HAHA :P

Let me know what you think! See you guys in the next update! ^^