01

The Book of Secrets.

 

“Ah,Seoul Acadamy,” I smied and took in the view of the huge school in front of me,”Let’s hope for a good day,Hwaiting!” I pumped my fist and proceeding in going up the front steps. I’m not gonna lie,starting fresh at such a big school like this got me nervous,but at the same time it wouldn’t even matter since there would be too many students so I wouldn’t have to stand out. Boy was I wrong.

The minute I stepped through the doors;all eyes landed on me. I uncomfortably starting to walk down the hall towards the school’s office so I could pick up my schedule. I could feel people staring at me as I took each step and heard a bunch of whispering and talking consisting of ‘new girl’ or ‘another one?’.What were they talking about? It was surprising how much attention ONE new student could get on this large campus.

“Ah,Kim Jinhee?” The secretary asked.

“Ne,” I nodded,taking the schedule paper she handed me.

“Your first period is down the hall to your right,just in case you can’t find it.” She smiled. I nodded and waved goodbye,thankful that she gave me directions.

I speeded up my pace walking down the hall hoping  to not get stared at anymore,but apparently there was something else everyone’s attention was on. I slowed down a bit and tippytoed to get a peek at what everyone was gaping at.  Walking down the hall were six handsome boys I’ve never seen before,they were all stunning,looking effortlessly handsome in their school uniforms. I shook my head and continued to walk to class. Aish,no time for distractions Jinhee. They probably already have many girls trying to get their attention.

First  through fourth period was a breeze,it was the typical briefly introducing myself to the class and the teacher continuing on with our everyday lessons. The only thing that was really bugging and creeping me out was the fact that everyone would stare at me like I was in some type of museum.I don't know what this school's problem was;maybe they weren't used to having new students here. I shrugged my shoulders  and packed my stuff for lunch when the bell rang.

Lunch at this school was totally chaotic;there were students everywhere;you could barely even hear yourself squishing past all these people,and the lunch room was the biggest commotion yet. I barely made it alive trying to get through everyone to get my food. All the tables were pretty much filled,especially the ones around those flower boys,so I just decided to eat outside at the back of the school. Not a lot of people were there so it was nice and peaceful.

The bell signalling that lunch was over rang and I went to my locker to grab my books. As soon as I opened my locker,a little notebook fell out and landed on the ground. I picked it up and examined it;looks like nothing of mine.  My eyebrows knitted together as I read the cover of it Seoul Acadamy’s Book of Secrets. Book of Secrets? Are you kidding?  I was about to flip through the contents of the book when the second bell rang and I quickly shoved it in my bag,grabbed my books,and headed to class. That will just have to wait.

゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

Fifth and sixth period was slighty terrible for me. Considering the fact that my curiosity kept wanting to peek at that notebook and because I had to go pee horribly but I didn’t want to interupt the class nor did I even know where the restroom was. The minute the last bell of the day rang,I fled out of  class,frantically searching for the bathroom. The school cleared out pretty quickly;students were hurrying to catch the bus,others were heading to the locker room for after school sports. It felt odd to be wandering around with barely anyone on campus still.

I was running out of hope and scanning the windows outside for any near bushes until I spotted a girl walking down the hallway towards me,”Hey!” I shouted and quickly ran up to her,”Could you please tell me where the nearest bathroom is?” I asked her,almost anxious for a quick reply so I could run off.

She smiled and pointed down the hall,”Just take a left down there when you see the nurse’s office.”

“Thanks! But uhm..where exactly is the nurse’s office?” I laughed nervously feeling ultra stupid.

She chuckled,”Wow how many years here and you still don’t know where the  nurse’s office is? It’s down the hall by the 150 building.”

I laughed,”Years here? I’m a new student,just transferred today.” I grinned,”But thanks! I’ll be going first,thanks for your time!”

Her face immediately darkened and she grabbed my wrist,”Wait..you’re new?”  She asked.

I was shocked at her sudden action so I slowly retreated my hand from her grasp,”Uhm..yes.. I am,now excuse me I have to-“

“Did you happen to find a…a notebook anywhere?” She asked.I immediately stopped and turned to look at her,”A notebook?” My thoughts immediately traveled to the one laying inside my bag.

“Yeah,” She nodded,”A really old notebook.” I didn’t know what to say;it was creepy enough that she happened to knew exactly what I found on my first day here. I wanted to tell her I did,but what if she asks for it? The cover did say something about secrets,and I did want to know what secret lays inside this school;believe it or not most of my curiosity came to those six boys..I’m sure there has to be something in this book about them and I wanted to find out.

“Ah,no I haven’t.How come?” I lied,hoping I wasn’t being too obvious.

She looked at me for a while,”Ah,okay.” She sighed,”It’s nothing you should worry about. I should be going now. See ya.” She smiled and left down the hall.

What was that all about? I shook off her weirdness and my thoughts wandered back to my bladder that was about to explode. 

“Aish! That girl took up so much time!” I complained and looked around,it was getting awfully dark outside and the school halls were getting a bit scary.

“Way to end a first day of school.” I mumbled,running outside the gates. I started running as fast as I could from campus to home so I could use the restroom because there was no way was I going to wander around school when it was that dark and scary.

My mind consisted of two things while frantically running,one:the restroom,two:the notebook.

 

*A/N: Yay first chap! :3 What do you guys think? I'm gonna try to make it interesting as possible,

Sorry if it's a bit too short ;-; EXO will be coming in soon don't worry! 

Remember to comment & subscribe! ^^