Wait

Baby don't cry

After Lay collected his thoughts on what Dr. Chen had said to him, he went in Meili's room. The nurses still checking up on her as she just layed on the bed. Meili turned her head to the side and saw Lay standing at the door way.  She gave him a weak smile as Lay started to walk towards her. 

"Ah Yixing," the head nurse called out to him, he turned to face her as she spoke, "the papers are right here. Just give it back to me then you'll be set to go." She said to him as she handed him the papers to fill out. 

"Xie xie," Lay said to the nurse as he took the papers and pen. He walked over to Meili and placed the papers on the table beside her bed. He kissed the top of her head in a loving way before he sat down next to her. 

"You- we get to go home later today," Lay told her with a small smile as he looked at her face. He could see the happiness in her eyes as she looked at him again. 

"We really get to go back home?" She asked him while looking at him with a happy look. Lay nodded his head to answer her question, "I'm so happy we get to go home now... But... How long will that leave for us?" Meili asked as she cocked her head to the side. 

Lay gave her a look as he shrugged his shoulders, "How ever long fate has decided for us to be together." Lay told her with a smile showing his cute dimples, "Come on. Let's wash you up alright?" He said to her as he helped her out of her bed. 

Meili giggled as she touched the cold hospital floor. With the strength she had left she placed her feet on top of Lay's, "The floor is cold," She told him as they made their way to her bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Lay hoisted her up on to the bathroom counter top. He grabbed her toothbrush from the elephant holder on the mirror, and rinsed it under the sink before putting toothpaste on it. 

"Open," Lay instructed. Meili nodded her head and opened so Lay could place the toothbrush in, "Close," Lay told her as he grabbed her hand and placed it on the toothbrush stick.

"I'll be back alright? I just have to go and pack our things so we can go," Lay told her as he made his way to the door. Meili nodded her head as she continued to brush her teeth. She waved her left hand, motioning for him to go, "Call my name if something's wrong, alright?" he told her before leaving. Once Lay left, Meili rushed to the toilet and vomited. 

After a few minutes she felt someone pat her back trying to comfort her as she continued to vomit. A minute passed as she was done vomiting her insides out. She looked up and met eyes with Lay who was at the sink damping a towel to wipe with. Lay returned to her side as fast as he could, and wiped the corner of . Once he was done Meili started to cry into his chest, burning from her vomiting. 

"Don't cry, baebei, please, don't cry," Lay told her in a soft and gentle tone as he rocked her back and forth in a slow pace. Once Meili calmed down, Lay carried her bridal style to her bed. He gently placed her on the bed, then went to get a water bottle for her to drink later. 

"Yixing, I'm tired," Meili told Lay as her eyes started to close. 

Lay opened the water bottle and gave it to her, "Drink some water before you sleep. I'll be filling out your papers and then I'll be going to Dr. Chen afterwards." Meili just nodded her head as she took the water bottle from Lay. After she was done she placed the water bottle on the table beside her and went to sleep. Lay took the papers and went to sit on the couch and started on Meili's papers. After he got done he went towards Meili and gave her a little kiss on her forehead, "I'll be back." he told her as he left the room to go talk to Dr. Chen.