Plan

Baby don't cry

The sun shone through the cracks of the light yellow curtain in the living room. Groaning, Yixing covered his face with the blanket as he held onto Meili's waist tighter. Snuggling closer to him, Meili took in a deep breath and relaxed in his arms. Lay smiled a little when he felt her move closer to him. 

Finally, he thought to himself, Peace and quiet. Except for that stupid sun that's shining so bright. 

Meili started to mumble in her sleep. Stifling his laughter, Lay smiled at how she looked beautiful no matter what. Even if she was sick, she still was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his life. How her eyes shine when she smiles, her laughter that makes him smile, how she makes his heart flutter; the way she moves with elegance, how she talks with that sweet and gentle voice of hers. 

He loved how he made her feel. He loved how she didn't mind he couldn't afford a ring for his own wife because of their financial at the moment. He loved how she was so kind to others. Oh the way Yixing loves her and how she loves him; if only the both of them didn't have the time ticking away from them. 

Yixing would miss this, he would miss everything she had brought to him. Her smile and her laugh, her gentle voice, the way she fits in his arms; the morning like this where he would wake up to her in his embrace. He would miss lulling someone to sleep. Having someone wear his crewnecks, and tee-shirts. He would miss all of this. 

Having to be able to have something like this is only once in a lifetime. He knew he wouldn't, no, couldn't give up. Lay knew deep down in his heart, that he'd eventually follow her to death. No matter what she told him, he knew he just couldn't live without her in it. He couldn't bear the thought of having a life without her. 

Heart hurt, he couldn't bear even the thought of that happening. Scenario's played in his mind as he imagined them having a grand wedding, being able to give her the ring she deserved, to have a child, maybe two; he imagined being able to grow old and dying together because of old age not because of an illness. 

We're not going to end, are we? We're going to have kids and grow old together. We're going to last for an eternity. I don't want to go against God, but I will if I have to. I will hate him if he ever takes you from me. So please help me. Help her. Help usHe thought to himself as a tear unconsciously fell from his eyes. Quickly wiping them away before they could touch Meili. 

Taking a deep breath in, he closed his eyes and thought for a moment before he opened them again. His arm left Meili's waist as he got out of bed, careful not to wake her up as he did, and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up before doing what he had planned for her.