Chapter 10

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

 

Ji left the room as his manger called him. That left me and manager Hyung sitting in silence. I didn't know what to say; I was still overwhelmed by everything. I hope Ji wasn't mad at me for indirectly causing all of this trouble.

 

“Why didn't you tell me?” Hyung said making me look up at him.

 

“Because none of this was planned, it just happened and not only that...I only found out how he felt two days ago.” I said whist sighing.

 

“I have a feeling tomorrow is going to end badly...” I then said worrying again.

 

“Try not to let it worry you too much....” He said then standing up. I looked up at him confused.

 

“I have to go now, but I'll be at the airport to meet you and Ji Yong tomorrow.” He said walking towards the door. “but seriously, try not to worry to much.”

 

After that he left. I still sat on the sofa completely silent whist Ji was still on the phone to his manager. I looked down at the newspaper and sighed again. No-one had texted or phoned. I was half expecting my parents, or at least the guys to call in shocked, but still... nothing. Maybe everyone thought it was fake? An edited photo to cause trouble? I don't even know any more. I finally looked up to see him watching me intently before he smiled lightly with worry in his eyes.

 

“Come here.” I said opening my arms wide wanting to hold him. He nodded and laid within my grasp. I brushed my hand through his hair gently, soothing him.

 

“Our plane... it's at 11.00am tomorrow...” He said whist looking up at me, gazing deeply into my eyes with seriousness.

 

YG wants to meet us as soon as we arrive in Korea.. Your manager will us through the airport here and travel with us to Korea, then my manager will join us in Korea... making sure we get to YG safely...” I gulped at the seriousness of what was leaving his lips, worrying me further. I don't know if I was ready to do this, but saying that; it was already done.

 

“I should have been more careful.” I said muttering words to myself. His hand locked with mine, drawing my attention back at him. “I'm sorry Ji.” I spoke again softly. He sighed and looked at me.

 

“You can't blame yourself. It's just as much my fault anyway. What's done is done, we've just got to find a way to get through this all.” He said truthfully. I nodded not knowing how to respond but he was right, like always he was right.

 

“I guess that means my plans here are officially cancelled for the time being then...” I sighed still running my hands through hiss hair softly, he looked like it was relaxing him but my comment made him laugh slightly.


“I guess so, but at least this way we don't have to be apart.” He said smiling softly. I yawned abruptly and my eyes watered.

 

“What's the time, it feels to early.” I said complaining. Ji pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked.

 

“Just gone 9:00am... If the alarm didn't wake me up I probably would still be asleep...” He said honestly.

 

“So what's the plan for today” He asked me curiously. I'd not even thought about it in all honestly, so I began thinking. He could see I wasn't sure and sat up and kissed me, which surprised me more than anything as I was so lost in thought.

 

“I'm happy just staying here with you.” He then said again which a small smile. I nodded and hugged him again, tightly.

 

“It'll all be alright you know.” I said trying to be positive as this was the first time I'd seen him so scared. His smile widened slightly and nodded in my chest. I wanted this to last, me and him. I wasn't going to let the trust break us up. I was to proud to ever let that happen, I was too happy with Ji to let it end, to in love with him to give up.

 

 

 

___
 

 

Yet, the next day came to quickly. We tried laughing and smiling the day before making most of the freedom we had here before all the drama that would probably grasp us later today. I don't normally scare easily but losing the one thing I've been fighting for all these years did. I could feel the nervousness building up in the pit of my stomach as I slowly packed my suitcase. Ri tried to lift my hopes up and I was thankful but after packing was over our driver was soon here to pick us up. I could feel my whole body wanting to stop, to just take Seungri and run away- but my head said otherwise. I have to face this and I have to do it with all the courage I have. I took a deep breath before opening the front door to the penthouse, leaving this haven behind; leaving my comfort zone behind. Seungri held onto my hand in the elevator down, once we reached the bottom we both put on our sunglasses, blocking any fans from having any kind of eye contact with us.

 

“You ready?” I said softly as we got into the car on our way to the airport. His head turned and faced me with a weak smile.

 

“More than I'll ever be.” He said holding me hand, not caring if the driver saw. I didn't care anymore either. The secret was already out anyway and I needed this man more than ever. The fans had found out we were here as we got out of the car, but Seungri's manager soon grabbed us helping us past them. I couldn't and didn't even dare look at any of them. I just couldn't do it right now. I was already aware that some would be disgusted and disappointed by this life style choice but no-matter what any celebrity does, someone will always be against it. I tried to look at my life this way; knowing that one day it would blow over.

 

Something pulled me out of all of these thoughts though, a cold, hard painful blow. Someone had slapped me hard on the right side of my face causing the whole airport to come to a standstill. I removed my glasses and looked at the girl in front of me. Young and obviously one of the disgusted ones. She looked so fragile whist her eyes looked watery. Seungri almost lost his temper but I put my arm in front of him, stopping him from lashing out.

 

“H-How could you?!” She said stuttering slightly, she seemed shocked at her own behaviour as security came up behind her trying to pull her back.

 

“Wait.” I said stopping security, they looked at me like I was mad but they did what I said.

 

“I want to hear what she's got to say.” I said making many people gasp in shock. This moment right now might be the only moment I have to make many fans understand me.

 

You...do?” She said softly. Seungri repeated the same question making me nod again. Hyung looked at me confused but he didn't stop me.

 

“Go ahead.” I said directly straight back to this girl. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, flashes of camera were going off and videos were being recorded. She cleared and froze.

 

“Y-You can't do this!” She said stuttering again, obviously shocked with this situation I'd put her in. I sighed and laughed softly.

 

“I can't be happy?” I replied to her, causing her eyes to widen. She took a step back in shock.

 

“So... It's true...” She said looking at the floor, disappointed. “but.. You can't love him..” She said again softly. The airport grew silent with very few people walking in and out. A bigger crowd had formed, listening to this moment. Seungri got closer to me, tugging on my arm gently, trying to get me to move. I shook my head at him and he nodded, that moment he realised what I was doing.

 

“I can't love him?” I said softly asking her the question back at her again. She regained eye contact with me again. “Why?” I said taking a deep breath, surprised with myself.

 

“Because....” She said firmly not knowing what to say.

 

“You don't think loving someone that makes you happy is right?” I said questioning her again.

 

“All love, is the same love. Gender, it doesn’t matter.” I said proudly before talking again.

 

“Seungri, He makes me happy.” I said as I felt his hand in mine causing me bite my bottom lip softly.

 

“If you think this is wrong, then sorry for disappointing you. I understand many people will be against us for this. I understand that we will always get hate and angry fans attacking us for this as well as normal citizens of the world... but, I don't mind. I want to be happy, and for years I've been trying. I tried to be someone I wasn't for years, trying to repress these feelings I had because I thought it was wrong, but I knew deep down that I deserved to be happy. Then... The most unexpected thing happened, He loved me back.” I said smiling at Seungri, he smiled brightly back at me.

 

“Now, I'm the happiest I've ever been in this life. So if people don't like it, then I don't care because this is me. I can't change that.” The girl nodded.

 

“I-I'm not against it... I just feel let down... Slightly heart broken... I-I over-reacted. I'm sorry.” she said taking a deep breath, calming herself down before bowing with tears in her eyes.

 

“I do want Oppa to be happy.” She said before her friend softly pulled her away. I then looked behind me as I heard a crowd of fans clapping, applauding my speech. Even manager Hyung was smiling in delight. I was shocked that even I began crying.

 

“Thank you.” Was all I could say as security helped us through the airport. Due to the speech we almost missed the plane but we soon got on and took off back to Korea. I was still in shock with my reaction to everything.

 

“You did well.” Hyung said from behind me causing me to look at him smiling at me. Seungri still had hold of my hand, unable to let go. I smiled back.

 

“I.. didn't expect to react that way. I just... did.” I said trying to explain myself.

 

“I think that the fans respect you greatly for doing that.” He said reassuring me. I smiled and nodded.

 

“I hope so...” I said then looking back at Seungri. He was smiling brightly at me. I no longer felt nervous, I knew what I wanted and I knew the consequences for it. I didn't care what anyone thought about it.

 

“You were right Ri, It is all going to be fine.” I said sure of myself and I leant on his shoulder with a smile on my face.

 

 

_____________

 

 

AH! I hope you all like it soo far. :')

I'm trying really hard to update, haha. ^^

 

But what will happen when they get to Korea?

 

____________