Chapter 3

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Another busy day like always, It's always chaotic. Interviews, photoshoots, music videos. Today was fun though, I couldn't deny that but I couldn't wait to talk to Ri again. I got a snack and sat down at my desk with my laptop, playing music like usual.

 

Panda! ^^ How was your day?

I've been in photoshoots all day.. ah T.T

I talked to Papa about going to Japan too. ^^”

 

 

Okay, sent. Ah, I hope he's had a nice day.
It took longer than what I thought it would for him to reply though.

 

 

Received at 21:34 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

Hyung~ It was okay thanks ^^; You tired?

A group of people have invited me out tomorrow night... >.< I'm not sure if I should go...

Ah, You did? What did he say?”

 

 

 

 

Invited him out eh? What's wrong with that? Anyway, best to tell him the good news.

 

 

That's good~ Ah, Just a little bit ^^;

Why don't you go then?

He said that I could after the 19th when my album is out

but I have to be back on the 22nd because I need to prepare for “GD friends worldwide” Thing for Naver...

So if you want, I can book tickets if you're free then?”

 

 

Hopefully that would make him happy...

 

 

 

Received 21:42 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

I don't know, suppose it's a little odd. I guess I should though..
Ah, well I have nothing from the 20th to the 22nd so, guess those dates suit both of us!
Yeah, book the tickets ^^

Looks like me and Hyung will be going shopping together after all ^∇^”

 

 

He was happy! Good~ I can't believe I'm going to be staying in Japan with him...

 

 

 

 

You should~

perfect! ^^ I'll book the tickets now...

erm, what hotel are you staying in? I'll book a room.

Kekeke, looks like we will! I'm still going to treat you~ 。◕‿◕。”

 

 

I started browing the internet to buy airplane tickets out of Korea, can't believe I was actually doing this...

 

 

 

Received 21:49 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

Okays~ I'll come meet you from the airport ^^

You don't need to book a room! I have plenty of room in the place I'm staying in.

I have the penthouse suite remember? You can stay with me. >.<

Whose the babo now? Kekeke~”

 

 

 

 

 

My smile grew loads. It really wasn't long before I'd be there. I was so excited.

 

 

Kekeke, You sure you can do that without fans seeing you?

Ah, you never told me that you were staying in a penthouse! It must be huuuuuuuuuuuge~ ^^;

I'm not babo, you never told me >_-”

 

He replied quicker this time.

 

 

Received 21:53 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

 

Well, I'll wait in a car out front then. >_- Will that make you happier?

Kekeke~ Did I not? Ah, I thought I did. ^^; It is pretty big... >.<

Whatever you say Hyung~ ^^”

 

Bah, what a fool...

 

 

That's a better plan, well done Ri. >_-

kekeke, I'm happier already. ^^

Hyung is always right~”

 

 

I was becoming reliant on texting Ri... I really had fallen for him hard...

 

 

 

Received 22:01 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

Ha, what can I say- I'm the master of making plans. ^o^

You're already happier? Why Hyung? Because you're coming to Japan?~”

 

 

I was happy for a lot of reasons, but I couldn't tell him the truth yet...

 

 

 

If you say so Ri. ^^;

I am happier, cause we're talking now...

and I can go to Japan and spend time with you. Kekeke~

It's going to be fun >_-”

 

 

 

 

It was only days away really... Ah, I was so happy~~

 

 

Received 22:12 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

 

I didn't know Hyung liked me so much. Kekeke~ ^^;

I'm happy too though since I miss Hyung a lot. >.<”

 

 

 

 

He misses me huh?
I wonder how true those words are.

 

 

Hyung loves Maknae a lot ^^;

Haha, you miss me? I wonder why... >.<”

 

I went and got myself a glass of wine which was unlike me but I fancied a drink.

 

 

 

Received 22:23 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

Is Maknae not allowed to miss his Hyung? T.T

Up until last year I lived with you all of the time remember?

It's odd how things have changed. Sometimes I wish they hadn't... heh, what am I even saying?”

 

 

 

 

What is he saying? It's like he didn't want to move out? Or that he wished things never changed. It just sounds like he's confused...

 

 

Maknae, You're allowed to miss me.

Don't worry. I remember, We had some fun times back then... Heheh ^^'.

Ri, you shouldn't dwell on the past when you can control the future~”

 

 

I didn't even really know how to respond to that so... I wrote something that sounds wise.

 

 

Received 22:28 Sender: Panda ^o^

 

Ji, I'm sorry for always being an annoying Maknae back then...T.T ”

 

 

 

Eh... annoying... w-what..? aish, why is he being sad?

 

Dammit, I can't text him knowing he's sad. I called his number but my heart was pounding, this was insane. I shouldn't be so nervous. The sound of the phone dailing his number was making me panic more- I felt so shaky especially with these butterflies now attacking me.

 

 

“H-Hello...” He said with an almost startled voice knowing I was on the other end. Hearing his voice only made my heart beat faster.

 

"Ri, I know what you're like... You're sad right now aren't you?" I said clarifying that he was actually upset, I didn't want to look like a fool but it was nice just hearing his voice...

 

“...” He stayed silent but I heard him sigh... this was odd behaviour for him.

 

"Ri.... come on, talk to me..." I said kinda anxious.

 

“I feel as if I made your life harder back then... like a burden...” He said softly, full of sadness. I felt shocked, had I really made him feel that way through all the years of fighting and bickering...

 

“Aish, Ri... No...No way...You helped just by being around... I'm sorry if my behaviour made you feel that way... come on, don't be sad...” I said trying to reassure him...

 

“...” He stayed silent again...

 

“Ri, remember that time when I was crying in my room... and you came in and hugged me until I fell asleep? And the time I got depressed over my music and you helped... and what about the time I was so scared about one of our live shows that I was almost sick... and the time when Papa had scolded me so much after my mistakes that I wouldn't leave my room... You've been there for me and helped me so much...If I had to chose anyone to live with, to spend time with, whatever... I'd pick you...” I said almost like a heartfelt speech. I could hear a slight sniffle at the other end of the phone. I hoped that he wasn't crying, I didn't realise how delicate he was.

 

“Y-You mean it?” He asked still curious of what I'd said.

 

“Of course I mean it, You're my little Panda.”My panda, what... why did I say that... he must think I'm being so odd. I was panicing until I heard him laughing softly on the other side of the phone. Mission to make Seungri smile again; Complete.

 

“Thank-You Hyung...” He said in a cheerful voice.

 

'Eh, what for?' I replied just as happily.

 

“For making me smile again.” He said laughing softly. I smiled at what he said. I was glad that I could still make him smile.

 

'You're welcome, and now... you better sleep. We've both got long days tomorrow.' I said whist looking at the time and sighing slightly.

 

'Wah, Hyung... Let me talk to you longer~~ Please~~' He begged... I couldn't leave, not when he asked like that, so I stayed on the phone for hours with him until he fell asleep on the other end. Ah, Ri... you sound so sweet when you sleep. I hung up after knowing he was sound asleep and then got ready for bed myself, it was almost 1 in the morning now... I had to be up in 7 hours.. Never mind, my phone call with Ri was worth it... I really can't wait until I can see him again.