Chapter 2

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I've not seen Ji since our Alive concert in Beijing... That was a while ago now. I've been filming in Japan and in Hong Kong. It's hectic being here, I miss Korea a lot. I've had a long day being in talk shows, I'm exhasted but I'm happy because I can talk to Ji now. Things were just better when I talked to him...

 

Hyung, How was your day today? Working hard? ^^”

 

I didn't know what else to send and I don't want to seem annoying so this will do for now... I got my laptop whist waiting for a reply and opened it not sure what to do to pass the time. I put some of my music on and decided to update Seung-chan's diary for the fans.

 

Received 21:05 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung

 

Maknae, I'm good thank you~ I am working hard~

Just 8 more days until the album is released in stores....

ah, I'm nervous about peoples perception of it.

How was your day, Panda? ^^”

 

 

I smiled and texted back straight away. I never feel happy when anyone texts me, so why do I keep smiling like this?

 

 

That's good Hyung! Ah, why you nervous?

It always goes well, babo

My day? Well, exhausting to be honest... kekeke~”

 

 

Okay... sent, now to write a bit more~ Ah.. I can't concentrate why is it taking him so long...

 

 

 

Received 20:12 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung.

 

I want fans to like it...Baka ne~ See I can use Japanese~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Panda should try and get more rest... T.T

Don't want maknae getting ill.”

 

 

 

ah, finally he replied. Why was I being so impatient...

 

Haha, okay Hyung. If you say so ^^;

I don't want to rest, I want to talk to you Ji(●´∀`)ノ♡

I won't get ill, I'll be careful~~”

 

 

Talking to Ji really did make me feel better. My loneliness suddenly faded whist texting him.

 

Received at 20:18 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung.

 

Hyung does say so^▽^

Aww, Ri is soooooo nice. Ji wants to talk to you too~ 。♥‿♥。

Be extra careful Maknae, I know what you're like~”

 

 

Ri is nice? Haha, that's the first time he's said that in a while. Talking to him made me miss him more, I could hardly remember his voice...

 

Really? I hope so >.<

If you're so worried about me, come up to Japan and look after me? ^^;”

 

After I sent it I realised how odd that sounded... and got slightly embarrassed. What was I even doing? It was like I was flirting with him? What... that made no sense. Now, it's taking him forever to reply... oh god, what's he thinking?

 

Received at 20:25 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung.

 

Kekeke~ I'd come up to Japan if I could Ri.

Maybe I could visit when things have died down here with the album?

I don't know, I'd have to speak to Papa about it.

Babo, I'm not a nurse. ^_-”

 

It took me a while before I even dared to read the text without feeling like an idiot. Ah, I couldn't help but smile when I did. Ji as a nurse, yeah that would be a first.

 

I hope you can, would be nice to see you~

Maybe we can go shopping or something together? ^^

kekeke, maybe you should learn? ^_-”

 

Ah, I was flirting again- I didn't even realise I was doing it until I re-read it after sending. What was wrong with me?

 

 

Received at 20:34 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung.

 

I'd love to go shopping with you, we never do things like that alone. ^^

I'll buy you something cool~

What? Learn to be a nurse? What's going on in your head? Kekeke~*/∇*)”

 

Oh god, He caught on. I don't know what was going on in my head... I'm not normally like this with him...It took me a while to reply.

 

Ah, that would be nice~ ^^

Hyung you don't have to spend your money on me... I have my own./。\)

Ah, nothing nothing. I'm babo remember? ^v^”

 

 

Still, the thought of going out with Ji seems fun ^^ I tried to write more of Seung-chan's diary again whist waiting.

 

Received at 20:46 Sender: Jiyongie Hyung.

 

It would be nice indeed. >.<

Well, what if I want to treat my little Maknae... aren't I allowed?

Ah, but you're my babo. ^^”

 

Why was I smiling like a fool over this...His babo? What was that supposed to mean? Why was I over thinking everything.

 

You're being too nice? Are you up to something? Kekek~

nope, I won't let you. You should need to be responsible for me ^^

Your babo huh?”

 

Why was I questioning things in my head? I felt nervous, I didn't even know why. But I was happy? It didn't make sense.

 

Received at 21:01 Sender Jiyongie Hyung.

 

I'm not up to anything~

I just don't want us to fight and bicker all the time. ^^

I will buy you something, you can't fight with me, I'm your hyung. ^_-

Yup, My babo.”

 

 

Hmm, maybe I should just accept the fact he wants to be nice... but it was making me more than happy... should I be feeling this way?

 

 

Okay, Okay Hyung. Whatever you say~ ^^;

Well if I can't fight with you what choice do I have? >.<

Fine, I'm Your babo.”

 

 

If he wants be to be his fool, I guess I would be. I smiled and carried on writing it really did take a long time for Ji to reply. I was tucked into bed by the time he did.

 

Received at 22:47 Sender Jiyongie hyung.

 

Maknae does have a choice really, I'd just like it if he'd agree with me. ^^

kekeke, sorry It took so long to reply, I fell asleep. >.< Sorry~~

I guess we both better sleep now, it's late... hope I didn't wake you if you're already asleep. Thanks for making me smile again today Panda.

I'll text you tomorrow. ^^ Sweetdreams~”

 

Ah, my heart was beating.. silly Hyung falling asleep...

 

Well, get some rest Hyung~ Okay, I'll be waiting until then ^^ Sweetdreams~”

 

 

Just like that I was in bed, smiling whist trying to fall asleep. Why was Ji having such an affect on me?