Chapter 6

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I opened the door to see manager Hyung standing there, I still can't believe I forgot that he was coming over- How stupid can I be? I guess the excitement of Ji coming over made me forget... Ji soon walked into the room and Hyung looked more than surprised at the sight of him. I couldn't help but grin considering what had happened moments ago. I had to look away because I knew that I was bright red.

 

“Eh, Ji Yong-shi?” He said sounding more than surprised whist looking over at Ji, who looked reasonably calm considering.

 

“Hey Hyung.” He said smiling back and bowing slightly.  Dammit, he looked so cute...

 

“I didn't realise you'd be here~” Hyung said awkwardly rubbing the back of his head.

 

“Well someone has to keep this one under control” Ji said punching my arm, reasonably hard whist grinning. Hyung laughed and agreed whist I rubbed my arm pouting slightly.

 

“You're right~” Hyung said laughing more. He passed a bunch of paperwork to me and looked at me sternly. Aish, what now?

 

“Don't forget to look though this, sign anything that needs signing- also, the next part of your script is there but you don't need to learn that for a while.” He said to me making sure I understood. Ji went into the kitchen and got a glass of water whist me and Hyung were talking business. I kept getting distracted by him though, Ji could see me keep looking at him. He pointed to Hyung making me know that he could tell that I was looking at him, a smirk appeared on my face as I turned back to Hyung. How observant.

 

“Well, that's why I came here; to give you this. Make sure you do it. I've got to go, okay?” He said walking to the door again.

 

“Bye, guys.” He said smiling as us both before leaving. We both smiled as he left. Once the door closed I collapsed on the sofa and threw the paperwork down on the table.

 

“Aigoo, more work” I said mumbling under my breath whist closing my eyes.

 

“Don't you think you ought to get it out of the way?” Ji said making me open my eyes again, he was leaning over me causing me to jump and sit up.

 

“Yah, I'll help...” He said sighing and placing himself beside me and picking up the paper. He found all the pages that needed signing and gave me a pen.

 

“You shouldn't always procrastinate you know...” He said pulling a sad face at me.

 

“I-I don't always, sheesh.” I said whist trying to focus on signing my name. There was actually a lot less paper work than I thought.

 

“After you've done, wanna' watch a movie?” He asked whist staring at the movie on demand list on the TV. I looked up at him, He looked like a kid, so excited and cute.

 

“Okay.” I said agreeing with him as I finished off the rest of my paperwork, packing it up and moving it into my room where it wouldn't get lost. I walked back and Ji was still playing with the channels.

 

“Hmm, Ri... what kinda film do you wanna' watch?” He asked as I sat down next to him again. I laughed and smiled at him.

 

“I'll let you decide.” I said grinning at him. He looked back at the TV and found one.

 

“Fine, this.” He said with a devilish grin.

 

“You did this on purpose...” I said pouting, seeing he'd chosen a horror film.

 

“You like these kind of films- but you just get scared. I figured, if I'm here, You won't be scared.” He said smiling like a fool. I laughed and hit him slightly.

 

“Fine~” I said smiling. “But you better cuddle me tonight” I said pushing my luck with my signature smile. He put him arm around me and pulled me into him, his hands around me hugging me. I could feel my heart race again like earlier...

 

“I'll hug you whenever you want.” He said winking as he pressed play on the film. He was acting so cool, so confident. It amazed me sometimes. The film played out but my thoughts were playing over the top, haunting me, taking over. Ji, he was al I could think about, I couldn't get him out of my head. All these butterflies were building up and I felt helpless being in his arms. I really was falling for him. I tried concentrating on the film and after a while I became absorbed into and forgot everything for a while but every time either of us jumped with fear of gasped it brought me back to reality. I enjoyed being this close to him though.

 

I gasped slightly whist hiding and closing my eyes slightly scared of the film. I could feel Ji softly laughing at me and I hid under him arm and buried into his chest.

 

“You're too cute~” I heard him say softly before I looked up to see him staring at me. I pouted and stared back.

 

“You're cuter, even when you're doing nothing; you're still cute.” I said with full confidence which made him laugh softly and pat me on the head. It went silent for a few moments, he looked like he was going to say something. I laid back into him as he turned back to the film. If it was important he'd eventually say something.

 

“Ri?” He said softly making me look up at him even though I laid in his lap now whist spread out on the sofa, he was like my pillow, really soft and comfy. God, he looked so tall from like angle.

 

“I-I... Umm” He said trying to form his words into a sentence but I already knew what he was going to say.

 

“I already know.” I said for him, causing him to smile and go shy again.

 

“Babo...” He managed to say whist hitting me.

 

“But.. I feel the same...” He said again softly before kissing me, I had butterflies again. This really did feel like heaven to me...


___