Chapter 16.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Time flew by, we'd finished everything interview and strong heart and we were now in the car going to get some food Yang-goon couldn't come due to more schedules which was a shame because I know we all wanted to thank him. I stayed quiet for a while, sleepy and just overwhelmed by life in general; I just didn't know what to talk about but then I had a brain wave.

 

'Yah, let's stop by that cake shop Yang likes after we've eaten. We should thank him' I said seriously causing the others to agree.

 

'That's actually a pretty good idea' Seunghyun said as I looked out of the window thinking about how hungry I am.

 

'Yah, also, you did well today.' I said to Seunghyun again seriously with a smile.

 

'Well you can thank yourself for that.' He smiled causing me look back out of the window.

 

'So, are you going to make him your lover now?' I said grinning making him shy away.

 

'He can hear you, you know.' Seunghyun said causing me to shake my head.

 

'He's to busy in the front talking to Maknae, he's not paying attention to us.' I said truthfully.

 

'I don't know- I want the time to be right.' He said making me smile.

 

'Make sure you tell us all when you do, okay?' I said smirking causing him to roll his eyes.

 

'Yea, yea.' He said but I knew he was serious. It wasn't long before we got to the restaurant and I was truly starving complaining every waking moment I could before we got inside and sat down at the table. After the lack of sleep last night and all the coffee I'd drank I felt like I was crashing. I was exhausted but the idea of eating kept me going. I ordered enough for an army; which was fine considering there was 5 of us.

 

We all chattered on and off whist stuffing ourselves with heavenly food, we didn't stay long though, once we'd filled ourselves up I decided to drive us to the cake shop. At least being in a cake shop with a full stomach will keep me from buying more food.

 

'Jagiya~ What time is your flight tomorrow?' I asked out of the blue, knowing tomorrow will be the last time I saw him until the next show on tour. I saw him smile softly in the reflection from the head mirror in the car before he checked his phone.

 

'Well, for once it's not exactly early, but it's not late either.' Seungri said before sighing.

 

'And I've still got to pack' He mumbled under his breath making me laugh softly.

 

'but the flight leaves at 2pm' He then said making me nod. He was right, normally we have early flights, he was lucky in that sense. No- Really I was lucky too; I really didn't want him to leave but we both knew he had too.

 

'Hey, don't worry about it. You know our next show will get here before you know it.' Youngbae said softly obviously reading my facial expression since he was sitting next to me in the front of the car.

 

'You can really tell what I'm thinking about huh?' I said smiling softly causing him to look smug.

 

'Well... I think all of us are worried at how you'll cope. So be prepared for us to be pestering you to come out and meet us and whatnot.' Youngbae said making me laugh knowing that was exactly what I was expecting.

 

'I know I know. Plus, You and me have albums to be working on, not to mention music videos. It's not like even I have time to stop and think.' I said whist thinking; in a way having such a busy lifestyle is somewhat a good thing when you're trying not to miss someone. There's always a distraction.

 

'That's true enough' Youngbae said honestly whist agreeing with me whist I focused on the traffic around me. Youngbae stole my ipod and began playing music as the others talked in the back. I was just lost in thought but there really was nothing I could do about it. I knew everything would be okay.

 

We arrived to the cake shop sooner than what I anticipated but that's probably because I was driving instead of waiting. Overwhelmed by the site of cakes I almost became hungry again.

 

'Wow...' Seungri said whist looking around in amazement.

 

'I don't even care that I'm full, I'm buying slices of at least 5 cakes I've seen...' He then cried with happiness making us all laugh. I saw the cake that Yang-Goon normally buys and to tell you the truth it looked so sweet and delicate that I'd be tempted to eat it on the way to YG. The cream was oozing out and the strawberries just looked so sweet and delicious. It was probably the fanciest strawberry gateau I'd ever layed my eyes on; Probably why Yang liked it so much. The price of the cake didn't at all surprise me considering it looked so perfect. Daesung and Seungri were now spazzing over the cakes as I sighed and laughed at the same time at their childish ways which in all honestly was fairly cute.

 

'How many cakes do you think we'll leave with?' Seunghyun asked me whist watching the Daesung and Seungri too.

 

'Well, I'm hoping they don't go overboard and just by a few slices and not whole cakes...' I said making him smirk. I saw Maknae talking to the other employee ordering various slices of cake making me look back at Seunghyun.

 

'I think we're safe.' I said softly making Seunghyun laugh softly whist I handed over my money to the employee smiling giving my thanks as she passed me the change and receipt before I took the bag and looked back at Seungri with a smile on my face. God, I'd really miss this man.

 

­__

 

Seunghyun offered to drive back to YG causing everyone to agree. Seungri sat in the back showing off all the cake he'd brought causing me to smile and steal a bite of the first slice I could grab and as expected it tasted amazing. It was only a short ride from the cake shop to YG so before we knew it we were all there walking up to YG's office. He looked more than surprised when he saw us all at the door and so did out managers whom he'd appear to be having a meeting with. He smiled nevertheless and let us in.

 

well well well, what are you all doing here?” Yang said with a slight smirk on his face.

 

'We brought you something... to say thanks.' I said holding up the box causing him to smile and take it off me walking to the table causing us to follow before opening it carefully. His smile widened seeing the cake. He let out a small laugh before looking at us all.

 

'Ah, it's my favorite. Thank you.' He said sincerely before bowing sightly causing me to smile.

 

'And, where are our cakes?' Seugnhyun's manager complained causing the other managers to laugh and me to shy away softly.

 

'Yah, you'll all get yours when its a special occasion.' Seugnhyun said with a smirk causing them to laugh again.

 

'You can share it with me, It's not like I'll eat the whole cake.' Yang said softly causing them to all agree with him.

 

'Yang-goon, we are all very thankful for your support today though. I'll certainly remember this day until my very last of days.' I said honestly making him smile in a proud manner before I hugged him.

 

'Ah, you give me to much credit.' Yang said almost embarrassed.

 

'Sorry for interrupting your meeting.' I said before bowing and smiling.

 

'It's fine, it's fine. All go home safely' Yang said smiling.

 

'Seungri-ah, don't lay in tomorrow! You need to be at the airport on time.' Seungri's manager called out making him laugh.

 

'I'll be awake, It's not like one will let me sleep through my flight.' Seungri said pointing to me making me laugh.

 

'Behave yourself.' Seungri manager shouted after us as we left making Seungri blush softly before I laughed at his reaction almost in hysterics.

 

'You're staying with me tonight?' I said acting surprised as a joke calming down from my laughter causing him to shoot me an odd look.

 

'Nah, I'm going to just leave without saying goodbye you idiot.' Seungri said making me laugh and then hit him because of his arrogant behavior.

 

'Yah, don't talk to me like that, I'm your leader' I said before grinning at him playfully making the others laugh at us bickering though deep down I really was panicking becuase tonight would be the last I spend with him in a while.

 

And tomorrow, he'll be flying back to Japan without me.

 

~~

 

 

__

 

Double update lolol. ^-^

Btw, I'm working on a prequel and a sequel for this now too.
Just thought I'd let you all know -3- Kekekeke~

 

__