Chapter 13.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

It was a new day, or so it seemed as the buzzing from my phone woke me up causing me to grunt before awnsering it.

 

“Hello~” I said whist picking the phone up sounding more than sleepy.

 

“ah, I woke you didn't I? Sorry.” He said apologizing to me.

 

“Seunghyun? Ah. It's fine, what's up?” I asked whist getting out of bed not really wanting to wake Seungri up as he looked so peaceful.

 

“We're all still meeting today aren't we?” He asked “Youngbae-ah mentioned it to you didn't he?” He asked again making me think back.

 

“Yeah he did. What time and where are you thinking?” I asked him curiously.

 

“Well, everyone wants go out tonight after we've eaten, so I've booked a table at 6  at our usual spot.” He said laughing softly.

 

“When you say, go out; you mean clubbing with drinks and stuff, yeah?” I said laughing at him.
 

“Basically, and since you're both back. It makes sense to spend time together.” He said explaining his reasons making me smile.

 

“Okay, well 6 is fine.” I said laughing softly whist walking into my living room and sitting down.

 

“See you then!~” He said before we both hung up. I smiled and TV to see what's going on in the world. I also looked at the time and saw it was already 2 in the afternoon... how could it be so late into the day already... we much of both been exhausted. I decided that I should go and wake Ri up. I pinched his cheeks making his eyes shoot open in shock.

 

“Yah, Hyung…” He said rubbing his eyes whining softly causing me to laugh.

 

“Seunghyun and the others have invited us out for food and drinks~” I said happily before kiss Ri softly before I felt him smile into the kiss.

 

“We’re meeting them then?~” Seungri asked causing me to nod. He smiled and jumped out of bed.

 

“Guess we should eat something then” He said holding out his hand to me, helping me up.

 

__

 

 

After Ji and Seungri had eaten, chilled out for a bit and gotton dressed time had already flown by. They all met up and a local restaurant which they all knew well, reminiscing over the past and how they used to come there regularly.

 

“It seems like so long ago now… since we were here last.” Ji said causing them all the agree whist looking over the menu.

 

“Yeah but look at all the good food!~” Daesung said happily causing them all to laugh.

 

“It also feels like forever since we all went out together!” Seunghyun mentioned.

 

“I know… we’ve all been so busy…” Taeyang said agreeing.

 

Someone coughed behind them causing them all the flinch slightly before they looked up to see Yang-goon standing there.

 

“W-Wah? Papa… How’d you even know where we were?”  Ji said bowing his head slightly.

 

“Seunghyun’s manager told me when I asked” Causing them all to look confused.

 

"I know it seems random, but I was driving past. It seems easier to come talk to you all in person rather than calling or texting..." He said, still all of them were still confused as to why he was here.

 

“Mind if I sit down?” He asked causing them all to agree.

 

“I know this is during your free time, so I’ll make this quick.” He said to both Ji and Seungri.

 

“I know I said you can time off but the situation has changed. People are more and more curious about this situation and it needs addressing soon.” Papa said causing Both Ji and Seungri to look at each other before Ji nodded.

 

“Okay, when?” Ji said softly.


“Tomorrow… if possible. You’ve been asked to attend a talk show.”

 

“All of you.” He then said making them all look surprised.  None of them objected to it.


“Good then.” Papa said before sighing.

 

“Seungri-ah, You’ve also been requesting to start filming earlier than expected as they need you for some scenes.” Papa said coughing Seungri to sigh softly.

“When do I have to go back?” He asked softly not really wanting it to be soon.

 

“The day after tomorrow.” Yang said sympathetically

 

“However, I will make this up to you both since I promised you time off.” Yang said giving his word making them nod.

 

Papa soon left causing all 5 of them to look stunned. Seungri sighed softly whist Ji just stared into space; dazed.

 

“Well… let’s just make the most of the time together then.” Ji said trying to smile though he knew his time with Ri was now majorly cut short. They all ate and talked about tomorrow.

 

“Aren’t you both worried?” Taeyang asked curiously making Ji laugh.

 

“Not really. After what happened at the airport in front of everyone I’m pretty sure I can talk about  it on a TV show with a little audience and besides I know people won’t agree it but that’s something I already knew all along.” Ji said explaining.

 

“Still… it must be hard.” Seunghyun said causing Ji to nod.

 

“My dad won’t even talk to me at the moment…”  He said making the others look surprised.

 

“But like your mum said… He needs time adjusting…” Seungri said making Ji sigh.


“I always thought that he’d be the one who’d understand the most though”  He explained before sipping on his drink.

 

“Yeah, but Ji, You know it’ll be fine eventually.”  Daesung said causing him to smile.

 

“I know.” Ji smiled and nodded.

 

“Now let’s order. I’m so hungry!~” Ji declared as they all laughed.

 

 

____
 

Honestly I can read Ji like a book and although he won’t admit it I know he’s nervous about tomorrow. He always puts on a brave front and knowing that I have to leave soon. I’m worried that he won’t be able to cope with everything. Still, I tried not to think about it right at this moment after all we were now going to hit the clubs.

 

I was still full from the meal we ate so I knew I wouldn’t get drunk easily so I was happy. We all drank and partied most of the night, shots and shots were taken as more and more bottles of drink were ordered to our table. We all messed around making fools out of ourselves, the more I drank the more dizzy the world around me got. I got up to dance several times throughout the night, women danced with me but obviously that wasn’t a problem seeing as the only one I needed was Ji. I was beginning to sober up from lack of drink and too much dancing.

 

‘Yah, Ji. I’m the best dancer, just remember that’ Youngbae laughed at me as I turned to see him dancing next to me.

 

‘Pfft, I’m obviously the best.’ I said arrogantly, more drunk that I’d like to admit before dancing more. Youngbae laughed at me as we decided to order more drinks at the bar.

 

‘Hey, are you really okay with all of this?’ He asked me making me confused.

 

‘What do you mean?’ I asked after ordering us both drinks.

 

‘You and Ji going on this show with us tomorrow.’ He asked making me thinking for a moment.

 

‘I’m scared, yeah but… If it’s for mine and Ji’s future… then I’m willing to go through with it.’ I said trying to be as serious as I could making him laugh.

 

‘Ah, our Maknae settling down. Who’d of thought it.’ He said joking around making me laugh.

 

‘I know. I never would of thought it either’ I said softly.

 

‘But saying that, until now I never knew what love was.’ I said before taking a sip of the drink which the bartender just poured before pulling my wallet out, paying for both of our drinks.

 

‘I wonder when I’ll have someone of my own’ Youngbae said making me laugh softly.

 

‘Yah! You could have any one you wanted, You just need more confidence.’ I said making him smirk softly before walking with me back to the others being socialable again after dancing.

 

Ji and Seunghyun had pretty much drunk to their limit with Daesung trying to keep them under control. Me and Youngbae both sat down, helping Daesung out.

 

‘Wow, we’ve not even been gone that long, what even happened?’ Youngbae asked Daesung making him laugh weakly.

 

‘They kinda challenged each other to see who could drink the most…’  Daesung said awkwardly causing me to sigh and then laugh softly.

 

‘Okay, I’ve got an idea.’ I said softly as they listened.

 

‘We all go back to Ji’s, His house is the biggest; these two can rest or whatever and we can carry on drinking.’ I said causing them to agree willingly. I looked over at Seunghyun and Ji both of which had no idea what was going on around them making me shake my head.

 

‘ah, help me with them will you?’ Youngbae complained trying to pick Ji up. Seunghyun suddenly clinged to Daesung like a rock on a steep cliff.

 

‘W-what’s happening…? Dae don’t leave me.’ He said making us all laugh whist Ji just looked bewildered as Youngbae helped him up, walking towards me.

 

‘Maknae! Help me with Seunghyun’ Daesung wined making me grin.

 

‘Aigooooo, come here.’ I said causing Seunghyun to pout and then laugh like a little kid. Daesung must have been the only remotely sober one out of us all but even I was beginning to sober up.

 

‘I’ll call a taxi’ Daesung said as we managed to finally get outside.

 

Seunghyun seemed to have calmed down outside, I guess the night breeze was enough to wake anyone up from the drunken state the same goes with Ji though as he was now lighting up a cigarette.

 

‘I think he’s more worried than what he let’s on..’ I said softly causing the others to look at me.

 

‘I agree, but we’re all here to back you two up. Know that okay? We’ll do whatever we can to make things easier for you both…’ Youngbae said making me smile softly.

 

‘I know. It’s just such a sudden thing. Neither of us were expecting the world to find out… I mean… I only realized a few days before everyone else…’ I said deep in thought.

 

‘Tomorrow is just the beginning of everyone’s judgements. The official statement. If they don’t already believe it now, they will tomorrow.’ I said again before sighing.

 

‘What a scary thought.’ I said then laughing causing Youngbae to smile.

 

‘It’ll only get easier though. Remember that.’  He said before the taxi turned up. We managed to get everyone in. Ji and Seunghyun sat either side of me whist Daesung sat in the front of the taxi with the driver and Youngbae on a separate seat in front of Ji. Ji leaned on my shoulder, looking out of the window at all the cars passing by as his hand intertwined with mine. I could see a soft smile on the side of his face making me smile softly too. Apart from Seunghyun talking about the most random things ever making us all laugh in amusement we all stayed remotely quiet for once but we soon arrived at Ji’s.

 

‘Do you have the keys?’ Ji said looking up at me as we got out of the taxi.

 

‘I think so.’ I said looking through my pockets as he smiled.

 

‘No… I don’t. Do you?’ I asked him back causing him to shake his head.

 

‘Nope.’ He said in seriousness causing me to sigh as I checked my pockets again.

 

‘Oh god Ri, lighten up. I was joking.’ Ji suddenly said bursting out with laughter as he pulled the keys out of his pocket with a smirk.

 

‘Babo’ I said pouting at him as he placed the keys in my hand with a smile. Even tipsy he still managed to fool me with his little playful jokes.

 

I went to open the door now everyone was paying attention, letting everyone in. The effect of the drink from moving around from place to place seemed to wear off, even Seunghyun had calmed down a little.  I gathered the drink that Ji had and placed it on the table.

 

'Ah, Jagiya, There's more in the fridge.' Ji said to me whist sitting down with the others at the table.

 

'Jagiya?' I said under my breath, blushing softly as I opened the fridge, the other's laughed softly at him calling me it; Even I found it odd, especially because he was being dead serious about it. In the fridge there was another 3 bottles. One was soju and the other two just looked like some kind of expensive wine. I just brought it all to the table and added it to the collection of others. A wide range of many drinks just like normal.

Youngbae had already collected glasses and ice making me laugh softly.

 

'You're more prepared than I am.' I said joking around with him.

 

'Well, If we're going to drink, we're going to do it right.' He said smiling making me nod as Ji had found his way to his stereo plugging his Ipod into it, playing his famous 'playlist' that he updates way more than humanly possible with the lastest music. Seunghyun decided to open the Champagne and pour some glasses for us all before raising his.

 

'You're toasting?' I asked him causing him to look serious.

 

'Yup, C'mon, pick up your glasses.'  He said causing us all to agree and do what he asked.

 

'I know the others feel the same as me, so making this toast I want you and Ji yong-ah to know something. We're aware that it might not be easy for you both, and it might get harder. There will be hardships worse than ones that you've both experienced before but, no matter how hard it gets. You both need to know that all of us have your backs. If you're finding something difficult, lean on us- We're here to help, we always have been and always will.' Seunghyun said delicatly causing everyone to smile softly at his meaniful speech even though he was still slightly tipsy but saying that he was always either a happy or emotional drinker. Right now he seemed a little of both.

 

'And as for tomorrow, let's forget about that for now. We'll deal with that as it comes. Right now, it's time to have fun.' He said again before smiling.

 

'So, for now let's toast to the future and to Maknae and Ji-ah. May happiness be with you both and to all of us.' He said making us all cheer and bang our glasses.

 

Right now, I felt a little bit better about everything. Right now, I felt hopeful about the future.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It's been so long since I've updated, So I really want to apologize. I've been concerntrating so much on my exams lately since I'm trying to get into uni this september but my writers flow is coming back so I'll be updating more freqently now ^^