Chapter 9

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

We laid in bed that night hugging each other tightly, being in his arms made me so happy. I couldn't think of a better place to be. I could hear Ji's heart beat whist laying against his chest which made me smile more.

 

“J-Ji...” I spoke softly into the darkness of the night.

 

“Yeah?” He asked curiously.

 

“What's going to happen when I get back to Korea...?” I said softly, needing to know what to expect. His arms instantly wrapped around me and pulled me in tighter whist he sighed softly.

 

“I was going to ask you the same thing... what do you want?” he asked wanted my opinion on things. I thought about things for a moment before answering.

 

“I want to be with you... openly. I don't want to hold back just because of what other people think... I-I'm not ashamed of loving you.” I said all in a blurt, I had to think after I spoke just to see if it made sense but before my trail of thoughts ended he spoke.


“Then it's that simple.” He said softly. I looked up at him before he carried on talking. “We'll tell everyone.” I was surprised but happy without a doubt.

 

“Really, you mean for real?” I spoke with surprise still in my voice whist looking up at him, not being able to see much than his outline in the darkness.

 

“If you're ready, then so am I.” He said before sighing. “But the first person we have to approach is Papa YG, you know that right?” I sighed too, worried about what he'd think.

 

“Yeah... and what if he's not okay with it.” I said worrying further. His hand brushed through my hair softly before speaking.

 

“One obstacle at a time, RiRi.” He said laughing softly. “For now, let's just make the most of this happiness and our time together.”

 

I did what he said, and before I knew it my eyes were closed and I was dreaming peacefully in his arms.

 

__

 

 

Ri soon fell asleep in my arms, It was cute but I was thinking about what we'd talk about. Truthfully deep down I was worried about Papa YG too, with him it could be fine or completely bad. Yet, If I had to make a choice between Seungri and YG... I'd leave music all together, just to be with Seungri. I'm prepared for the worse because I wouldn't give Seungri up for anything, not after all these years of a 'one sided love'. I finally have him, I'm not losing him. Not for anything.

 

Before I knew it, I'd falling asleep and the alarm had woken me up again. A new day, and the last one I'd be here before I was leaving tomorrow. I wonder what he wanted to do today? I rolled over to see an empty side of the bed where he would normally sleep so peacefully.

 

Aish, where is he?” I mumbled to myself whist rubbing my eyes softly. I got out of bed and walked slowly out of his bedroom in my boxers, trying to find him.

 

“What is this all about!?” Someone shouted out of the blue causing me to freeze and listen in shock. I heard a something being thrown and Seungri sigh softly.

 

“What do you want me to say?” Seungri said with his carefree attitude making me wonder what was going on.

 

“I want an explanation Seungri! How many more things will you be involved with!? The media is all over this and Yang Hyun-suk is on my . Do you understand that I'm supposed to keep you out of trouble too!? That's my job!” A loud voice echoed around the penthouse, only I knew who it was now. Manager Hyung. I sighed and walked back into the bedroom putting on some clothes, so I could find out what had happened.

 

The voices were still yelling, Seungri getting angrier by the moment. Was it really that bad? I mean, he's been with me the whole time, he's not been in any trouble... I walked back out the room and moved into the living room where they looked like they could kill each other, until I found both pairs of eyes on me.

 

“Ji, Don't worry okay? I can handle this... go back to bed.” Ri said hinting I should go but his manager completely blew up when he said this.

 

“ing hell, Ri. Ji is just as much a part of this as you are!” He said yelling at him making me confused even more.

 

“W-What's happened?” I asked not really wanting to know but, I needed to. Seungri shook his head as his manager threw me the newspaper.

 

My mind backtracked completely when I saw the photo which completely caught me off guard. I was more scared than ever now, how did the paparazzi even catch that photo. There was no-one around, no-one.

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

It was yesterday, on the way back from the mall. When me and Seungri sat in the car outside a take-a-way bickering on what food to get.

 

“Right, fine. Let's just get this then.” I said giving into Seungri and sighing. He laughed softly at me acting like a child.

 

“I'll get you your favourite dish too, babo.” He said holding my chin and turning my face to face his. I pouted still, acting silly.

 

“Hmm, don't be sad JiJi” He said softly pouting now too. Feeling embarrassed I g  ave him an evil glare which made him smile more.

 

“Guess I only have one other option to make you smile.” He said grinning before kissing me softly. I laughed to myself  as he got out of the car to go pick up the food as I waited in the car humming to the songs on the radio with a big grin on my face.

 

-End of flashback-


 

I sighed and began reading what they'd writing about it. The thing is, when he kissed me I'd forgotten where we were, who I was. Every time we kiss he makes me feel free, like there's no restrictions. I felt scared though, I didn't want everyone to find out this way- I mean, what would our parents think? our friends, everyone. Ah, this was not the way I wanted to approach things but... I can't do anything about it now.

 

“So... What's happening about this then?” I asked trying to act serious about the whole situation whist Hyung was looking at his phone.

 

“Papa wants you both to fly back tomorrow.” He said looking at your phone. “Your manager has just texted me.” He said looking at me sternly. “I'm sure he'll let you know the details.” He said before looking back at Seungri and sighing and then looking back at me.

 

“Look, I'm not mad at either of you. I just get a lot of grieve from higher up when things like this happen.” He said sighing and leaning on the sofa. “But I need you both to be honest with me, for your sakes.” He said again hinting that we both sit down with him. I followed and so did Seungri, Reluctantly. Seungri's eyes caught mine as he sat beside me. He was just as worried as me. I could see it.

 

“Are you two... together?” He asked feeling awkward even bring it up. “I'm not against it and... considering the photo, It's my job to ask... and since you've both known me for years, I'd hope you'd be able to trust me enough to tell me the truth.” He said then sighing again. My heart began beating fast and I looked at Seungri who was already looking at me. I nodded as did he and we both looked back at manager Hyung.

 

“Yeah, we're together.” Seungri said before I could answer it. I smiled softly knowing that he had the confidence to admit it. Hyung nodded softly and looked at us sympathetically.

 

“Well, This must be shocking for you then. I suppose you weren't expecting to wake up and see this today... how long has this been going on?” He asked again, wanting to know more. I laughed softly to myself catching both of their attentions.

 

“It's a long story, but if you've got time...” I said looking at Hyung. He nodded so I proceeded in telling him everything. Everything I'd ever felt, I'd just poured it out to Seungri's manager. He nodded here and there showing he was paying attention. Then he finally spoke again.

 

I'm not sure how the world is going to react to this. No- I'm not even sure how Yang Hyun-suk will react but... stay strong, the both of you. I know myself and your personal manager would want you to be happy.” He said honestly looking me, talking about my manager. I nodded then looking down at my hands whist fiddling with my rings.

 

I never thought the world would find out about me and Seungri this way.

 

 

________

 

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while T.T

I've been sooo busy! Oh and I saw bigbang last weekend! ^o^ baha.
But now it's the holidays, they'll be more updates! Promise~~